Wu Fan's Confession

The Heir's Love Story

 

The scene was publicized, it happened in front of many people inside the hospital's vicinity. The news swiftly reached television stations that the Kim household and Jung household has to pry and hoard the media in order to protect the reputation of the four.

 

Seohyun was at her worse state, it wasn't her first bleeding but her four time since pregnancy and the children inside her womb were endangered for the fourth time. But it was good that her OB Gyn is the young physician Dr. Xi, he was born to become a physician with his skillful hands.

 

"This should be the very last time” doctor Luhan spoke to the three of them as he checked the young milady's pulse rate that was currently unconscious in her hospital bed. "Her condition has been constantly like this for seven months. Honestly, it's already weird for me that miscarriage didn't really happen to her this time. Please take care of Mrs. Kim, don't make her feel excessive emotion. She's still suffering from depression, and it's really bad for a pregnant woman's health."

 

Wu Fan could merely bow to the young physician as he look to the young milady lying on the hospital bed. Her pale milky-white skin even turned paler, her pinkish lips turned almost gray already. Experiencing blood loss in her situation is really bad for her condition.

 

"Hyun, please rest well Wu Fan-oppa's just here. Need not to worry about anything...just please..."

 

"I'll take my leave, Mr. Wu, Ms. Jung, and Mr. Kim." the young physician excused himself.

 

"Thank you very much Dr. Xi." the heiress briefly bowed down her head acknowledging the latter.

 

Dr. Xi was already out of the room, but before he finally bid farewell to them, he briefly went back and spoke to the heir, "Mr. Kim, you're a patient but it's not the right time to act like one. And your case, it's really up to you whether you want to overcome it or you want to live your life in a dissociative manner forever. I'll take my leave. Good evening."

 

The young physician finally took his leave and closed the door.

 

The young heir's annoyance towards the young physician just sparked once again and threw one of his footwear like an angry child on his playmate.

 

"Who are you to tell me that? You're just my physician, and I pay for you to treat me!" he screamed.

 

"Kim Jong-In, will you please lower your voice just for now?" Wu Fan started confronting him. "Your wife, she needs some rest and there you are whining like a child. Sometimes you need to set aside your own feelings for more important matters."

 

"Wife?" the heir questioned the latter in a mocking manner, "I really don’t remember having a wife. Mr. Wu, Mr. Wu, right? And obviously you look so concern about her. If her husband left her, why not just marry her, and be by her side?"

 

Without a warning, the mysterious gentleman pulled the heir's collar. Though the latter does not know how hurtful he was saying to his own wife, the mysterious gentleman cannot let him utter those below-the-belt remarks because the poor milady might hear it and feel even worse. "You better shut your mouth Kim Jong-In, before I forget your condition!"

 

The heir smirked and pushed him away, "Just let me go! And don't give me responsibility. Seriously, I have no idea of what are you guys talking about, I'm doing great in California -"

 

A hard knuckle suddenly crashed his face before he could even finish his sentence. He already made Wu Fan lost his temper, despite of the fact that he has long patience.

 

He was to receive another punch from the mysterious gentleman, but this time Soo Jung held his arm to stop him and pleaded, "Oppa, please! You two cannot fight here."

 

She briefly look at Seohyun's direction as she slowly remove Wu Fan's grip from Jong-In's collar, "Jong-In, Wu Fan-oppa's right...at this point, you cannot act like this. There are three lives who are at stake now, and being unselfish for one bit wouldn't be bad, so please if you cannot lower your tone don't say a word."

 

"We don't have any agenda in here, Krystal...better if we go. Encountering people like them are really weird." he uttered, as he wiped off the blood of his bruised lower lip without diverting his fierce gaze to other direction but to the mysterious gentleman alone.

 

"Weird? You call your wife weird?" Wu Fan madly growled at him as he carelessly pushed the heir that even the heiress was pushed as well.

 

"The two of you! Stop!" Soo Jung got in the middle of them.

 

She briefly faced the mysteriou gentleman, "Wu Fan-oppa, I know he needs some beating! But this one here got defective ears to listen."

 

"Before I forgot that he is my dongsaeng, will you take him out for me Jung Soo Jung?" he held on the heiress shoulders tight pleading. "I don't know until when will my patience last."

 

"Sorry oppa, let's just talk about this matter when we meet again."

 

"There will never be a next meeting with them Krys! NEVER" Jong-In batted in a stern manner.

 

This time, the mysterious gentleman let his anger out, pushed aside the heiress that was in the middle of them, grabbed his younger brother's shoulders and banged him madly at the door of the room.

 

He let out his knuckles and blew it hard on his face once more, this time without consideration, without thinking of mercy.

 

"As much as a I want to own the twins as my own. As much as I love her to love me back. I've waited for seven months for her to look at me, but she chose to spend those months waiting for you. Don't tell me, that's the kind of husband she's been waiting for Kim Jong-In!"

 

Jong-In attempts to blow back a punch to his older brother, but failed as he lost balance.

 

"If you love her then make her yours! We don't give a care about it!" he beckoned the heiress to help him stand up.

 

Suddenly the three of them heard a faint cry, "Let him be oppa..."

 

The three of them looked altogether at the milady's direction. She was crying, probably she heard how their conversation went on.

 

"Seohyun-ah, I cannot let him do this to you."

 

"Let him be oppa. If he doesn't want to take his responsibility I will take care of my twins alone. It's like I've been waiting for seven months for nothing, so what if I take care of them alone forever."

 

She wiped her own tears, but it kept falling. She smiled to cover up for how awful she feels but it was not working.

 

"She said it..." Jong-In grabbed the heiress' arm for support as he tried to stand up on his own, "...now let's go Krys -"

 

Wu Fan suddenly kicked the heir's hand that was holding onto Soo Jung and pulled the heiress on his side. The heir couldn't do anything since his gait was poor, as much as he wanted to stand up fast as a normal person, he couldn't. All the more because the mysterious gentleman just beat him.

 

"Jung Soo Jung let's leave them here. Kim Jong-In needs to get back on his own."

 

"Wait what -"

 

He pulled the young heiress with him out of the room and locked it from the outside leaving the husband and wife all alone inside the hospital room.

 

----------

I mean what I said, but I cannot be selfish and still wish for it. It's time for you to become a husband and a father Jong-In, a good one.

 

“Are you sure of this Wu Fan - oppa?’’ Soo Jung anxiously asked him.

 

‘’This won’t be the first time that they’ll be locked up together Soo Jung. Let’s hope for it.’’

 

‘’Those things you said inside, you mean them all… why did you let them be alone there?’’

 

‘’Like you, though I love her, I’m not in the right place to give that kind of love to her.’’

 

‘’You love her that much?’’ the heiress chuckled, trying to jest and lightened the mood as possible. ‘’That’s crazy, oppa.’’

 

The next thing that the heiress saw was a crying tall stature of the mysterious gentleman. It was the first time she saw him like that, she was never expecting to see him weep, never in her imagination.

 

 She made the mysterious gentleman’s head rest in her shoulder. ‘’Do you like ice cream, Wu Fan - oppa? I’ll treat you this time; promise to treat me next time, alright?’’