Christmas and Their Get Together

The Heir's Love Story

"Whose gloves are those?" Jong-In asked observing the gloves his wife was wearing was oversized for her as he laid himself on the sofa.

Joo Hyun locked the door of their room and sat on the sofa laying her husband's head on her lap, "You mean these?"

"Yes." he held both of her hands. "You should have told me beforehand to buy you lots of winter gloves."

"These are Wu Fan-oppa's gloves Jong-In." she casually answered her husband's question.

Though the latter's tone was just casual and does not sound like something or anything else, the fact that the gloves his wife was wearing belongs to other man, and not just another man but his Kris-hyung whom he hated a lot, struck him to feel jealousy.

He raised and eyebrow, and began, "So...those gloves are your Wu Fan's oppa's?"

She nodded innocently not getting the sarcasm of the latter's tone.

He was not able to conceal his annoyance, and it seems that his wife was even happy wearing the mysterious gentleman's gloves. "Let's just sleep Joo Hyun." his uttered in a serious tone as he closed his eyes and shifted his position opposite to the latter's direction.

"You're head's quite heavy Jong-In...I'll have leg cramps if you're going to sleep on my lap." she tried to retract her legs from the latter but the latter remained firm from layng his head on her lap.

"Let me sleep here." he insisted rather commanding his wife.

"...but Jong-In." she tried to retract her legs again.

"Please?" he begged, though he sounded more like commanding as he faced her again.

She does not want to start bickering for she was also tired and just wanted to reserve her remaining energy for their Christmas gathering later that day.

"Fine Jong-In, just don't throw tantrums anymore." she massaged her own temples to prevent the latter's tension to get into her nerves.

"It's fine if you're going to put your legs on the glass table...I won't really mind It." he suggested putting her legs on the short glass table in front of the sofa.

She felt quite uneasy to the latter's voluntary action. It's a fact that they're getting much comfortable each day, but not they're not involving such kind of touchy gesture, especially he held her legs.

"T-thanks." she could not even utter her gratefulness to the latter properly.

"Come on let's sleep." he glanced to his wife for the last time waiting for her to close her eyes first, but then the latter remained in shock due to his previous act. "Aren't you tired enough Joo Hyun? Come on, close your eyes."

"I-I'll sleep once you -" before she could even finish her sentence, she was cut by the latter when he sat and put his arm around her shoulders,” I think I should be the one making you sleep first. It seems that you really look tired, your eye bags show you know."

Like what he usually does to her, her heart thumped harder and irregularly. just gaped as she looked into his eyes.

He puckered his lips and covered her eyes with his free hand, "Sleep now Joo Hyun, like you, I will also hate it when you're not taking care of yourself."

He then pulled her closer to him and laid her head on his shoulder.” Don’t worry about later...helpers can handle them. You still have four more hours to consider me as your pillow okay." He started cuddling his wife so she could fall into slumber faster.

 

----------

"Merry Christmas Jong-In." Yoona and Yuri greeted as they first arrived in the mansion.

"Merry Christmas Yoona-noona, Yuri-noona. I'm glad the both of you made it today." he greeted back the two a little shy yet a little comfortable compared before.

"Where's Seohyunnie?" the doe-eyed girl asked her best friend's where about.

"Oh,Joo Hyun...I left her in the room. She was not able to sleep properly last night."

"In your room, eh?" Yuri budged in, giving Jong-In a suspicious look. "So you two sleep in bed together these days?" she then crossed her arm on her chest adding more tense to the latter.

"Uhh..." he could not answer properly, "...I sleep in the sofa. She occupies my room." But they slept together in the sofa just now.

Yuri heaved a sigh of disappointment, "You’re too gentle Jong-In, it’s been months, are you planning to get molds on each other before sleeping together?"

He immediately blushed in the latter's comment.  he tried to defend his side, “It’s just that, I don’t like Joo Hyun to feel uneasy. Those kinds of things…you know…”

“…she doesn’t like those kinds of things.” The tanned girl abridged. She heaved another sigh, “But you’re the husband. Initiate Jong-In.”

“Especially it’s Christmas, it is cold, and it’s the best time…to you know. Please try sleeping together in one bed from now on.”  The doe-eyed girl joined their conversation with hyped behavior.

His prankster noonas really knows how to make his and his wife’s life uncomfortable.

 

 

Few minutes later, Seohyun also arrived in the guests receiving area where her husband was entertaining her Yoona-unnie and Yuri-unnie. She was very excited to see them; it has been almost a month since she hasn’t seen them due to their different hospital designation and shifting schedules.

 

The two were very busy interrogating Jong-In when she arrived. “Yoong-unnie, Yul-unnie!” she welcomed them with a big warm hug.

“Oh, Jong-In your wife’s here.” Yoona uttered in surprise, as she turned her attention to her best friend, “Hyunnie, Merry Christmas.”

“Merry Christmas Yoong!” she greeted as she dearly pecked the doe-eyed girl’s cheek and turned to the tanned girl, “Merry Christmas Yul-unnie.” And she gave a kiss on a cheek to the latter as well.

“This is how Joo Hyun should act more with you.” Yoona pointed to their maknae who has not broke her hug to her and to the tanned girl. The doe-eyed girl was talking about how care freely Seohyun could kiss them.

He was so helpless that all he could do was to rub his nape; the doe-eyed girl was really persistent and was even showing off her closeness with his wife.

The milady looked around and noticed that her Sooyoung-unnie was not with them, she asked the two, “Where’s Soo-unnie?”

“I don’t know with her, Chanyeol has been visiting us in the hospital for two weeks straight now, but later on, he was only visiting Soo. Maybe they’re together.” Yuri replied.

Seohyun went all giddy, "That's why Channie's always not around, and this morning he could not even answer straight when I asked him about Soo-unnie.

 

 

 

Moments later, Chanyeol and Sooyoung arrived together.

The four of them welcomed the two with rather suspicious look.

"Merry Christmas!" Chanyeol and Sooyoung greet them in unison but unlike the warm greeting that they were expecting, they received an interrogation from the four.

"Merry Christmas." Seohyun greeted the two flatly, as Yoona crossed her arms on her chest and stepped forward as she gave them a head-to-toe stare, she began, "Soo, Channie, is there anything you want us to know?"

Chanyeol wear his epic puzzled looked, and asked back, "What anything you would like us to let you know Yoona-noona?"

"Yah, Park Chanyeol...don't play dumb!" Yuri budged in, "Tell us straight, are you dating our Shikshin?"

"Hey dont call me that!" Sooyoung protested.

It was unusual that she would protest being addressed that way because she's been dubbed that way since childhood.

The tanned girl was amused by the way the latter reacted on how she addressed her, "Look at you, you don't want to ba called Shikshin anymore?" she went near the latter, and put her arm around the taller girl's shoulders, "I'm your best friend here Soo...be honest to me...you and Chanyeol, what are you guys?"

The petite tall girl instantly blushed with the tanned girl's question, and briefly glanced at the animated gentleman's direction." Well, Chanyeol is... Chanyeol and I -."

"Okay, fine...I'm courting Sooyoung-noona." the animated gentleman bravely admitted. He is a shy type of person when it comes to the person he likes, but he is also not the type to let the girl stand up for him.

The four went giddy like retards that as if Chanyeol's virus has gotten into them.

"Hyung, congrats!" the heir went near his cousin and playfully elbowed his limp.

"Congrats your face, we're not official yet." the animated gentleman hissed, lowered his head. "Why don't you problem your own issue instead."

The heir literally backed off with the latter's added statement.

Seohyun, Yoona, and Yuri hugged their shikshin friend at the same time. They never thought that their beloved Sooyoung who only cares about food would already have her suitor, and was becoming conscious when called shikshin.

"I'm really happy for you Soo!" Yuri cuddled her face with her best friend as they hugged her.

"So, how's Chanyeol to you?" the doe-eyed girls asked.

"Yes, Soo-unnie how do you find Channie? I'm really curious I've seen how shy he is whenever we talk about you." the maknae seconded.

"Spill it!" the tanned girl teased.

"Fine! Calm down you three." they then lighten their tight grip to the tallest girl amongst them. "Chanyeol is not bad; in fact he's a nice person..."

"Oh come on, we need to know if he has a chance on you!" the tanned girl was really impatient wanting a straightforward answer.

Sooyoung instantly got tongue tied, she wasn't her usual self. "About that... Okay fine, I'm starting to like Chanyeol, you girls happy?"

"Omo, uri Sooyoungie..." the three uttered in unison as they tightened their hugged to the latter. Of course, they like Chanyeol for her, though he is such a derp and an overly happy virus he's is undoubtedly a gentleman and they're certain that their beloved shikshin is safe with him.

 

 

Wu Fan was silently watching the happenings of the heir and the milady together with their friends from a distance when Tiffany approached him.

"Merry Christmas Wu Fan." she greeted the mysterious gentleman as holding his shoulder.

He went a little jumpy with the sudden appearance of the fashion designer; he was quite focused on watching them especially the milady. "M-Merry Christmas Tiffany-noona."

The fashion designer diverted her attention to where the mysterious gentleman was looking, and asked, "Why don't you join them?"

"Tiffany-noona, you know that I'm just close with Joo Hyun there, besides I was only passing by and happen to see them."

Wu Fan was still a young lad when he last addressed the latter as noona, he has been very formal to his fellow workers when he came back to the mansion almost four months ago.

"I'm really glad that you call me Noona again Wu Fan." she flashed the latter her infamous eyes smile.

"Oh, about that, I'm sorry Ms. Hwang." he began to address the latter again formally.

"No, no, Wu Fan...I prefer you calling me Noona like the old days. Ms. Hwang is so stiff; it's sounds as if I'm too old."

He awkwardly tried to call the latter casually again, "O-okay Tiffany-no...Tiffany-noona."

Surprisingly, the fashion designer intertwined her arm with his and started to dragged him, "Come on let's go. I feel like joining them!"

"But, but Tiffany-noona..." he tried stop the latter but she was really persistent.

"I'll let you be my date this Christmas Wu Fan." Tiffany playfully remarked as they join the people inside the guest recieving area.

"Merry Christmas my Kai-ah! Merry Christmas Joo Hyun." she greeted the heir and then milady without even retracting her grip from the mysterious gentleman.

"Merry Christmas Tiffany-noona!" Jong-In happily greeted the latter as he noticed that his favorite noona was grippin on the mysterious gentleman.

"Wu Fan-oppa!" Seohyun was even surprised and even took a step backward seeing the mysterious gentleman with the fashion designer.

The mysterious gentleman literally wanted to cover his face upon seeing the reaction of the milady. He shyly greeted, "M-merry Christmas Joo Hyun."

"M-merry Christmas Wu Fan-oppa." she greeted the latter with her eyes wide open, she still could not process in her mind that he was with her fashion designer unnie.

"Wu Fan and I agreed to become each other's Christmas date today." she casually announced to them.

"Kris-hyung, it's so fast of you. I never thought of you and Tiffany-noona's pairing." Chanyeol joined the conversation.

"Well, it's just for now..." the animated gentleman really knows how to give pressure to him.

Jong-In raised crossed his arms on his chest and gave the mysterious gentleman a suspicious stare. Given that Tiffany is his favorite noona, and he's not used of seeing her with another gentleman makes him criticize the gentleman with his stare, "I never thought that you like extremely tall man Tiffany-noona." he expressed bluntly.

"Well, I don't have a say on that Kai, our Wu Fan here is very good looking, there's no reason for me not to like him." the fashion designer playfully responded, eager of seeing how would the heir react.

The heir was rather not pleased with the latter's respond, he felt a tinge of jealousy. He was used of being the fashion designer's favorite and it really kind of gives him an annoyed feeling. He gave the mysterious gentleman a wicked smirk and asked the fashion designer rather childish yet possessive question, "But I'm still your favorite, right Tiffany-noona?"

Tiffany endearingly ruffled her favorite heir, "Of course you will always be my favorite Kim Jong-In."

"Sorry about Jong-In." Seohyun whispered to the mysterious gentleman.

The latter just gave her an affirmation that he understood what she was conveying.

 

 

They were already eating the foods prepared by the house hold workers when the heiress arrived.

She was rather hesitant joining the others when she came since she was really late. She was not really used of such casual gatherings, and she was not even fond of attending such. It just so happen that the heir who is her best friend invited her, rather insisted that she should spend her Christmas with them.

“Diva much. Jung Soo Jung?” Jong-In appeared on her side from no where conferring her with a stern look. He crossed his arm on his chest, and looked at his wrist watch, “You’re almost two hours late!”

“Okay sorry, Jong-In.” she briefly apologized, and handed him a paper bag, Here, Merry Christmas Kim Jong-In.”

They made their way to the buffet line as the heir assisted her to get her food, “What is this?” He opened the paper bag with full of curiosity.

“I thought about it and I pity you…so I granted your wish.” She briefly replied filling her plate with food.

“Literally as I wish.” He took out the gadget he casually requested to the latter, “…Stal, thanks for this Samsung Galaxy S IV.” He was really flattered that the latter granted his silly wish.

“No worries Jong-In.”  She coolly responded.

“And thank you for coming though you are really late.” He started ruffling the heiress hair. “Merry Christmas… I really missed you, you know.” He ruffled her hair a little more roughly.

“Thank you that you missed me. But please…I straightened my hair so don’t ruin it.” She protested, eating a piece of tempura on her plate.

 

After greeting the others, they made their way to the built-in entertainment theatre of the guest receiving area, and like their usual old days together they began playing their usual cyber games. Indeed these two really has their own world at times because they share the same hobbies and interests that their like-minded title will not be erased even if the heir already got married.

"Jong-In we haved danced like for two years already." Krystal uttered remember that they used to do little dance battles against each other two years ago.

"Want to lose now?" Jong-In asked unleashing the latter's competitiveness like the usual.

"Bring it on, you might now when you see me groove." she accepted the latter's challenge.

"You're too full of yourself Jung Soo Jung. Let's just see." he stood up and braced himself, "My Lady Please." he requested the music of his choice, as he started dancing at his usual y ballerino-popper style.

The latter gave him a devious smirk as she watched him dance attentively.

 

Not so far from them, the others were also watching their little dance battle.

"Hyunnie, I never thought that your husband dances so flawless like that." the doe-eyed girl's mouth gaped as they watched the heir's My Lady dance.

"I never knew that he danced so well like that either Yoongie."

"He's like the male version of Me." the tanned girl hugged their maknae from behind, was kind of being proud seeing her male version of being a y dancer.

"But don't you feel envous Hyun?" Sooyoung asked, "Look at the person he was dancing to, it's the heiress. Gosh, and the song is My Lady."

She knew what her Soo-unnie was pointing; the three of them including Chanyeol heard the heiress' honest confession of liking her husband. "I would be lying if I say No unnie, but that's them, those two were inseperable." she trusted him so much.

"Wow Seo Joo Hyun...I mean Kim Joo Hyun. You trust your husband a lot." the shikshin was rather amused on how confident their maknae is towards her husband.

"Trust is essential." she coolly shrugged off the matter.

"Wow, I never thought that you two have gotten that close." the doe-eyed girl joined the tanned girl embracing their maknae.

She suddenly felt shy upon receiving such remark from the doe-eyed girl. It's true that they're slowly getting closer and understanding each other's ways slowly. But being confident towards her husband's actions is something that an intimate couple does have for each other.

They've seen the heiress booing the heir, "See? They're just being competitive to each other again." Seohyun affirmed her friends.

 

"Kim Jong-In, is that it?" the heiress sarcastically asked the latter. "Two Moons please." she started stretching her body.

"Two Moons? Sure?" he hesitantly asked the heiress looking at her outfit. "But you're wearing tight pants, and blazer."

"Am I going to dance History that I need to wear baggy pants?" she mockingly shot back,"...that's why I did not wear dress today because aside from being cold I wanted to have a dance battle with you."

"Why don't you dance Electric Shock then? The beginning part was kinda cool." he asked suggestively.

"As if, I needed to beat you of course! Just play it!" she impatiently insisted.

"Fine." he then played the music she requested.

The heiress danced the complicated music as if it was easy; she danced Two Moons as if she's one of the dancing machines who originally danced it. The heir's mouth gaped, she improved a lot, she was not anymore the Krystal who only knows how to dance girly, but she turned out to be a powerful dancer after two years time.

"Soo Jung, I know that too you know!"

She then beckoned the heir to join her, and they danced together synchronized as ever.

 

The others’ including the milady were amused by the way the two danced together, it's not even a romantic dance yet the two match each other a lot as they groove to the fast sound.

'That's why sometimes, I envy you Soo Jung, I know you have this special place inside Jong-In's heart.'  She thought as her eyes intently watched the two particularly the heiress.

 

 

As the furious one minute and a half dance routine ended, the two even went back in the couch where they sat in a synchronize manner. Both of them laughed hard as they noticed that their old hobby hasn't faded.

"Krystal Jung that was wicked!" he gave the latter a high-five.

"I missed that too, Jong-In..." she smiled warmly as her cat-eyes were squeezed cutely, "...but I became greater that you dope!"

"Fine!" he accepted his defeat. "Okay, so equestrian, and dancing. How I hate it, you beat me in those things." Those things were the most precious hobbies he enjoyed and he was great at, and now the heiress has beaten him on each thing.

He then sat flatly on the couch and suddenly felt pain on his lower back. “Jung Soo Jung!” he summoned her name in pain.

“Waeyo?” she immediately perceived what was happening to the latter, and immediately helped him lie down properly on the couch. “Kim Jong-In. Gosh, why on earth you always make me feel suddenly worried? And for the fact that you’ve danced, I’m sensing that it’s something that you shouldn’t have done.”

“You’re too bright Soo Jung that’s why I’m proud of you.” He still managed to jest though the pain was still lingering in his lower back, “…but you know how much I love it.”

“Sorry, I shouldn’t’ have asked you.” She sincerely apologized; almost blaming herself for the latter’s sudden lower back pain.

“It’s not your fault Stal.” He positioned himself on the couch the most comfortable as he could, “…if I was really thinking about it that much I would have declined your challenge.” He reassured the latter.

 

 

Sooyoung almost popped our her eye balls out, same with Yoona and Yuri when they've seen Krystal made Jong-In lay himself on the couch.

"Seo Joo Hyun!" the three of them screeched in unison and forcefully pushed their maknae forward to take action.

"Goodness sake! You're the wife, how could you just watch like that?" the shikshin protested.

 

Though she find it a little weird too, she knows herself it's not something to be hated about. She then made her way to the heir and the heiress and approached them.

"Jong-In, Krystal..." she awkwardly called their names.

"Joo Hyun-unnie..." the heiress was rather surprised seeing the milady standing on her back from nowhere. As much as she wanted to look after him, his wife was already there, so she followed her intuition to give the latter her way to her husband, "...his back hurts again. I think you should look over him now unnie."

The milady immediately approached her husband as her anxiousness crept on her instantly. "What happened to you again?"

"Maybe the cold weather stiffened my back." he does not want to make his wife worry over him anymore. He knows how the latter would panic if he tells her the truth, and how he would not be able to do what he wanted to do freely for she will certainly restrict him.

"At this young age, you're already experiencing arthritis?" Seohyun innocently asked the most common illness that could cause him to irk like that.

"Maybe." he slowly sat up. "You know, early signs of being a gramps." he casually jested trying to make the latter feel at ease. He beckoned the latter by tapping the space beside him, "Come on, I'm okay now." He then grabbed the joystick beside him. "I'll teach you how to play Marvel vs. Capcom 2012."

"Okay?" again, she was thrown by her husband's interest. Indeed he's still a child who needs to complete his puberty.

The latter then gave her the joystick and slowly enveloped his arms around her and started teaching her the press button function, "...so the X and the O button are for kicks, then the box and the triangle are for punches, if you pressed two buttons together you can make a combo."

She then tried what her husband told her to do so, “Like this right? Whoa that's a long Hadduken!" she was satisfied and was already having fun with the move she was able to do on the cyber theatre.

He then tugged her even closer.

The heiress got frozen on her position as she watched the husband-and-wife playing their usual best friend's game. It was a casual hobby she does whenever she and the heir has free time, but now that he has gotten married, there's no way she could just freely play along the way she used to be with him, 'I guess we're too much alike that we're overly compatible.' she bit her lip having the thought and silently made her way away from them.

But before she could walk far away from them her best friend summoned her again, "Krystal!"

She briefly turned her attention to him, "Waeyo?"

"Don't forget, next time I'll beat you!" he reminded gesturing the latter a thumb down.

----------

 

The gathering went on as the husband-and-wife trapped themselves in their own little cyber world, immersed playing arcade games together as the pranksters, the animated gentleman and the fashion designer giddily watched how the young couple have their amorous bonding.

And like his usual self, Wu Fan was satisfied silently watching the heir and the milady from a far when a hand of a girl suddenly covered his eyes. "Don't watch them, you're just hurting yourself."

The mysterious gentleman removed her hand from covering his eyes, "Is that the reason why you just keep yourself eating here?"

"It's better to gain a little weight, I can burn it later anyway."

"You like Jong-In?" he straightforwardly asked the heiress.

"Yes." she boldly answered. "And you like Joo Hyun-unnie, right?" she presumably asked.

He was completely bowled over the latter's question, he himself doesn't know the answer yet.

"My observation is always 99.9% accurate, and from what I'm seeing right now you like Milady Kim." the heiress answered as-a matter-fact.

"I think let's just eat again." he got plates for the two of them.

 

----------

It's been almost an hour but they’re still using a single joystick. The milady was already wondering why her husband kept on tutoring her how to use it when it was obvious that she already knows the must-knows and the know-how of the game console.

"Jong-In..." she called his name not diverting the attention from the wide screen of the cyber theater.

"Keep doing that, so we can beat Magneto." he instructed tucking his wife nearer to him by her waist.

"Why don't we play one-on-one now?" she suggested feeling a bit more anxious with their contact.

"We're already halfway with the quest mode. Let's finish this." he then went nearer to her and this time slowly nuzzled his face in her hair.

"Jong-In..." she called his name again with her voice rather shaky.

"Hmm?"

Though she feels anxious being so close to him, she cannot lie to herself that she's happy when they're like that. She asked randomly, "Why do you look so jealous to Wu Fan-oppa when Tiffany-unnie told you that he is her date? Do you like her?"

"I like Tiffany-noona, of course." he briefly answered as he send off soft kiss on the latter’s hair.

The heir was too brave telling that she likes another girl directly on his wife. She doesn't know whether to feel blissful that he's honest or to feel jealous towards the fashion designer.

"How about Krystal? You seem to have a lot of fun with her just now. Do you like her?" she asked another piercing question to him again.

"A lot." he briefly answered advancing his soft kisses to her neck.

She inhaled heavily suppressing her jealousy. Her husband really knows how to make her feel bad even with his few words.

"You like her a lot, huh? Why don't you just -" but before she could even finished her question, Jong-In embraced her tighter and started leaving soft pecks on her jaw line.

The latter was rather having fun care freely kissing her without even asking her permission unlike the usual. "I like Tiffany but I look at you differently, I like Krystal a lot but you're more precious than her from me. Joo Hyun, you should know the difference between like and love."

With his words, he was like a different person talking to her. She felt jitters in her stomach furiously moving around like never before.