Semester Break: These Precious Pranksters

The Heir's Love Story

"Sooyoung-unnie! Please stop it!" the poor maknae complained for the nth time.

"Hands off of  my wife." Sooyoung mimicked Jong-In's words from a few days ago like a pro.

"Yah Sooyoung! You're too great!" Yoona let out her infamous alligator laugh."Can you do it again?"

"Hands off of my wife." the shikshin repeated her immitation.

Everybody laughed even harder as Seohyun already covered her face out of embarrassment.

 

Finally, it was the first day of semester break. Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung visited their beloved maknae and their new found friend Chanyeol in the mansion.

Like their usual days in school, it became a morning full of pranks because of the three girls, especially now that they have found a new companion who is also downright four dimensional like them.

 

"Who planned it all?" Seohyun started her interrogation.

"We all planned it all. But 3/4 of the idea came from him." the shikshin pointed to the animated gentleman sitting across her.

"Soo-noona you asked for my idea." he then turned his gaze to his Joo Hyun-noona and explained himself, "Hyun-noona, they just asked for my brilliant idea."

"I never thought that you could be a master mind Chanyeol-ssi. Unbelievable." she looked at him with rather disappointed look.

"Well, sorry noona." he shyly apologized. "But you know, we all did that because we cannot stand the both of you."

"Yeah, Joo Hyun you should thank us rather than blaming us." Sooyoung defended their side.

"If we didn't do that it will the monthsary of your cold war already." the shikshin let out her sarcasm.

At some point they were right, but when you look at a different angle they have overdone the plan a little.

"At least you should not have hit Jong-In's nose that hard." she tried point out his mistakes. "What if you happen to broke it."

Sooyoung knows their maknae's ways very well, she was pointing their mistakes one-by-one to burdened their consciences. She has telepathy and her 'psychic' power was downright great.

"Sorry maknae that will not work." she blunty apologized.

"Conscience is not a trend to us pranksters. We dont have that."

"Choi Sooyoung your telepathy's really getting greater and greater each day!" the tanned girl praised her all-time partner in crime.

"Actually I don't." the shikshin intentionally humbled herself.

"Why?"

"Because even if I can read minds of other people I still can't read yours."

"Why not try it now?" the tanned girl insisted.

"I can't." the interrupter refused.

"Waeyo!?" the tanned girl already screamed.

"Fine." she bluntly agreed. "Unfortunately, it says Blank. I'm sorry Yul."

"Yah shikshin do you really want to die young?" Yuri threatened the interrupter for the nth time in her life.

"Go ahead, if Yoong can stand you the way I do then cut my throat!" the interrupter brought out some drama.

The doe-eyed girl went laughing hard as she goes to the middle of the two and reminded them, "Girls we're not here to fight. We're here for our maknae, remember?"

And the three girls averted their attention to the beloved maknae altogether.

'These unnies, I don't like the way they stare at me now.' she thought, she knew her older sisters very well. They can be the nicest people and the most precious ruckus in her life. And there are tendencies that they can literally shorten her lifespan, count the latest thing that they locked her and her husband inside the morgue.

"Tell us." the doe-eyed girl blurt out as she reaches her.

"Spill the beans maknae, what happend to you two that night inside the morgue?" the interrupter stated the initial question of the interrogation.

"Unnie!" the poor maknae whined.

"Why? What's the matter Joo Hyun? We're just asking you." the tanned girl was rather adding tension than making her a little at ease.

"W-well we did scream and shout a lot." she blurted out.

"Why did you two screamed and shouted a lot? What happened between the both of you?" the tanned girl interrogated in rather erted tone.

"Yul-unnie!" she whined.

"Yah Kwon Yul, maknae is innocent you're not allowed to ask such!" the interrupter forwarned her.

"Tell us, why you two shouted a lot that night?" the shikshin revised the tanned girl's question in a 'descent' manner and asked their maknae.

"Of course Soo-unnie we're looking for help." she reasoned out like saying "like-it's-not-obvious tone."

"Yah, give respect to your elder sisters Joo Hyun!" Sooyoung's telepathy got all used up.

"What does your psychic power tell you?" the doe-eyed girl got surprised with the shikshin's sudden annoyance.

"This girl Seohyun, she's telling me that I'm not thinking of obvious things." she let her 'psychic' interpretations out.

And they continued their interrogation of the maknae.

 

 

All the more when Jong-In arrived at the guests' receiving area where they were having the interrogation session.

"Good morning noonas, good morning Chanyeol-hyung." he greeted them formally.

"Good morning Jong-In-ssi." the doe-eyed girl greeted back.

"Why are you looking for your wife already?" Sooyoung started teasing.

"Jong-In ah, it's still early." the tanned girl automatically follows up.

The heir only gave them an awkward smile as a respond while he was having a hardtime buttoning the folded sleeves of his executive attire.

"Joo Hyun-noona, I-I mean Joo Hyun."he stuttered. "Can you help me button this one?"

"Sure." Mrs. Kim then help her husband button his sleeves.

"You went all the way down here just to let Joo Hyun-noona do that for you? Yah Jong-In dont pull Joo Hyun-noona to some PDI!" Chanyeol complained.

Laughter filled the room upon hearing his complaint.

"PDI? What does it stand for?the doe-eyed girl asked as she tries to hide her alligator laugh but eventually failed.

"It's PDA dummy, Public Display of Affection. You might be thinking of Public Display of Infection that's your role don't throw it to your dongsaeng Channie."the interrupter started to sermon.

"Well, okay PDA." the animated gentleman agreed in embarrassment but immediately shrugged the thought off and turned to his cousin's direction again.

But even before uttering another word, the heir gave him a wicked smirk.

"You're too full of yourself Jong-In!" the taller gentleman screeched in annoyance.

"Serves you right hyung, you almost broke my nose."

"Done." said the milady as she finished buttoning his sleeves.

"Kamsahamnida Joo Hyun-noo.Joo Hyun." he was still having a hard time not addressing his wife as an older girl.

"No problem Jong-In."she warmly smiled at him.

"I'm going to the company now."

"Okay, take care." she briefly uttered.

They were undoubtedly in good terms after they got locked inside the morgue together. But another problem arose - they became overly awkward being around together.

"Kim Jong-In, that's not the proper way of telling your wife that you'll get off for work!" his older cousin started scolding him. "How lame!"

He then went a step closer to the milady and tried to demonstrate his cousin the proper way of reminding her wife that he will be off to work.

"Do this Jong-In." then the animated gentleman bent his body to the milady's eye level and leaned closer to her face.

"Joo Hyun-ah I'm off to work now." he warmly smiled like a natural husband and unexpectedly planted a kiss on the milady's cheek.

Everyone got frozen from their position at that very moment. As the milady's eyes widened in surprise and eventually blushed.

 

"Yah!No touch hyung."the heir possessively pulled his wife from her waist And damped his hand to erase the kiss on her cheek where his cousin planted a kiss.

He then glared at his cousin like cursing."Chanyeol-hyung no touching or else I'll break your nose too!"

'That's the real PDA Jong-In. I'm only teaching you.' he thought for a moment.” That’s why you must know how to treat her properly, don’t be lame." he lectured his dongsaeng.

The aggressive move was done, and even if Jong-In tries to erase the stolen kiss from his wife's cheek it will never be erased. 'Is it really okay if I do the same thing?'

He slightly bent down to meet her eye level and he intently looked at her directly, 'Is it really okay to do this?'

He leaned closer as his mind was about to explode from over thinking, 'It's embarrassing, what if she turn me down?'

Looking at his wife who was still in shock. His hesitation has overcome him - such a loser. He then retracted.

"Too lame." the shikshin commented in a very disappointed tone.

"Yah! Jong-In our Joo Hyun might get old without even having her first kiss, we're going to kill you if that happen.” the tanned girl protested.

"Look here Jong-In." the doe-eyed girl got his attention.

"We'll consider you a loser until you manage to handle our Joo Hyun well."

He got tongue tied with the doe-eyed girl’s words.

Seohyun went a step closer to him and whispered, "Don’t mind them okay? They're just playing on us."

 

He was not paying attention to what his wife was telling him. He got stuck from all the scolding. But when he averted his attention to his wife he did not notice how near she was to him and accidentally kissed her near her lips.

 

Everything went into slow motion for a minute.

He did not know what to say and she don’t know what to say either.

So to make the atmosphere less awkward he does the sprint walk in which he was very good at out of the guests' area.

The other four got their jaws dropped, while the milady's lips were agape.

'That was too close.' she thought as she feels a surprisingly tingling sensation inside her stomach.