The Wait Will Always be Worth It

You Need An Answer

Ji Yong’s POV

You’re sitting beside his bed holding his left hand and starts to talk to him. “Seung Ri-ah, when are you going to wake up?” “You know that I love you right? You look at him. Lying there. No answers are heard. “Ya know what? I was really surprised when you confessed. I didn’t know what to do so I told you that I was tired, pretty pathetic, right? I’m so sorry, Seung Ri-ah. I know I should have given you a proper answer, but when the morning came I didn’t even talk to you.” You tell him. You still hold his hands and rest your head on it. “I felt awkward being around you, because I still couldn’t understand my feelings. I didn’t know how to act around you.” You fall in silence. “I’m so so sorry, Seung Ri.” You say honestly. “I understand my feelings now. I really do. I really do love you.” Tears are threatening to flow out. “I LOVE YOU! I NEED YOU! SO WON'T YOU WAKE UP NOW?!?! SEUNG RI!!!” you start yelling between the sobs.

 

Unknown POV

You could hear him clearly. Every word he said. You remember the last words you told him. Right now you really want to answer him. But you can’t. During this month you have pushed your body to its limits. You are mad at him too. He has tormented you for the whole month instead of telling you that he feels the same from the very beginning. Well all of the blame are not on him only. He thinks that it is his faults, and it is, well mostly. Maybe, it is your fault too, if you only have confronted him earlier then maybe it wouldn’t has ended this way. Still you don’t know if you should forgive him. He still did that to her and you were there in the apartment!!! You are really happy hearing those words coming from him.

“Damn this is taking too long why can’t I wake up already” your mind says. The response from your body is,

“I need time to get well.”

 

Ji Yong’s POV

You have been home to get your stuff again. This time you have brought some presents to Seung Ri. News about Seung Ri being in a coma has reach the media and now everyone knows. Each day our fans would send him gifts and get well cards. There are some presents you want to give him. “Good morning, Seung Ri...” you say as you walk towards your usual place with a big bag. “I have a surprise for you,” you continue as you search the bag. “Our lovely fans have given you presents and get well cards.” From the bag you take out a pink teddy bear and pink flowers. You put the flowers into a vase and say. “Ya, Seung Ri, you sure are a lucky guy, these flowers smell so nice and the teddy bear is cute too. You lay the bear at Seung Ri’s pillow, “Wait, there is a message to you too,” You hold the card  and read aloud.

“‘Don’t you dear die, oppa!!’

It is from So Ah and you know that I agree with her.” You take out another gift. “This is a gift from Queen Bella. It is a big teddy bear with a heart that’s says ‘Get well soon’ and here is her message to you,

‘Seung Ri oppa ah~ rest well now && don’t overwork yourself anymore. Please get well soon! Your fans will always be here cheering you on and supporting you through think and thin^^ don’t ever forget that!! Weloveyou! *big hug*

 

Searching in the bag you take out another present. “Wow it is a panda bear,” you lay it across the other bear. “It is so adorable, and it kinds of look like you.” you joke. “Hehe, just kidding with you. Let’s see what Y.D wrote:

‘Get well soon, Seung Ri! You’ve done such a great job, and we all know you’ll do great once you’re back up on your feet. Never forget that your supporters, me included, are always here for you, we’ll always be with you. Do your best alright?’

You hear that maknae so hurry and wake up you have to come back to work.” You look at him lying there peacefully. It didn’t look like that he is in pain. Taking out the last present you say, “This is from Queen Vany, a fanfic call ‘Serving 5’, I’ll read it for you later or you can wake up and read it yourself. But if you were awake you could have eaten the chicken soup Wanie-chan made too. Lol blame Seung Hyun-hyung he was the one who ate it. Here is here message to you.

‘Dear Seung Ri, I hope you’ll have a good rest and I will pray for you to get well soon!!’
This is from Vanie-chan. Here is the message from Queen Vany

'I command you to get well NOAWGH! >:( Love you ^_^ hearts, hugs, and cupcakes!'
you hear Seung Ri, lots of people care about you, I do too, really really much.”

 
 

“Ji Yong hyung,” a voice you have missed for a long time, “Ji Yong hyung,” he continues to call. This is a dream. A good one too. You don’t want to wake up. You want to continue to listen to this angelic voice you have long for. “Ji Yong hyung!” he nearly shouts, but his voice is still weak. The he stops.

“No, don’t stop,” you mumble and pout in your dream. He laughs, the sound of his laugh is definitely a sound you’ve missed. You haven’t heard him laughing for over a month now. You smile. Wishing that this dream would never end. He is still laughing and now he is even poking your cheeks.

“Ji Yong hyung, please open your eyes. The sight that meet you is one of the most happiest moments in your life. Your angel and love is still lying with his head on the pillow, but his eyes are open and a bright smile is on his face. Tears of joy are dancing  in your eyes.

“Good morning, hyung.” He smiles, you are too shock to answer. “It is still hard to wake you up in the morning, huh, hyung?” he giggles.


Only two chapters left after this :P

Thank you all for reading !!