Saved But....

You Need An Answer

Ji Yong’s POV

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

“We are losing him!” the nurses are shouting to the doctor.

“I know!” he yells back.

“Seung Ri, Seung Ri, don’t leave me! I love you! Don’t leave."

“SEUNG RI!” you scream sitting up panting. Just a dream, just a dream you chant in your mind. You are soaked in sweat. Your heart is racing. Feeling tears are filling your eyes you cover your face in your hands.

“Ji Yong…” Taeyang says with Seung Hyun and Daesung behind him. You look up, realizing that you aren’t in your room. NO!

“Where is he?!” you shout. None of them look into your eyes. Their either look down or at each other. Daesung even starts to sob. You couldn’t take it. “Where the hell is he?!?” you roar very loud. Taeyang tries to calm you down,

“Ji Yong, calm down!”

“How the heck am I going to calm down?!? You better tell me where he is NOW!” you yell even louder.

“Hyung… he is… he is…” Daesung starts to say between his sobs.

“NO! Don’t even think of telling me that he is gone!!!!!” you are angry and piss. They are not giving a damn answer.

“Ji Yong,” Seung Hyun speaks up strictly. You look at him still feeling mad and irritated waiting for an answer. “You can’t see him now.”

“Why?!?”

“Because they… they have moved him to a special room…”

“What room?! Arg! Can’t you guys just tell me as it is already?!” You yell once again and nearly hold Seung Hyun’s collar. “Sorry,” you mumble as you realize what you just did.

“He is at 3
rd floor. Room 3-100. Don’t run-“ Taeyang couldn’t finish his sentence because you ran out the door right after hearing the room number.

 

You arrive the third floor and walk directly to his room. You know that this is a restricted floor, but you didn't care. You want to see him no matter what. Right before you walk in you could see what happened in his room through the glass window beside. The vies stops you from going any further. Seung Ri lying there in the middle of the room, with nurses and doctors surrounding him. He is breathing in a mask and more tubes are attach to him now. Your mind screams to the body wanting it to run inside the room, but your body won't listen. It just stands there looking at the one boy whom you have just realized that you love very deeply. But it is because of you that he is in this condition. Because of your stupid cowardice.

 

You turn away, feeling the pain running through your veins. However, you know that this pain can''t even compare to his. You have heard his footsteps outside your run, and you know why he left. Yet you didn't care, at first, but you grew worried like the others soon. Then you see him all wet and vulnerable. You notice that he has been crying, even though his panda eyes and his wet face camouflage most of the already tears-drained eyes. At that moment you know that you love him. Seeing him so hurt and vulnerable you could feel your heart breaking. Then he says the same thing he said to you one month ago. You are about to answer him but he collapsed. Scaring the out of you, and you are still afraid. Afraid that he can't hear you. Afraid that your feelings won't come through to him. Afraid that he will leave you and be gone forever.

 

Tears are dripping from your eyes, but you quickly wipe them away as a nurse approaches you.

“Sir, are you Lee Seung Hyun's guardian?” unable to speak you just nod. “This way then, the doctor wants to talk to you.” she motions you and you follow her into a room beside Seung Ri's. You walk in and bow, he bows back and you both sit down as he starts to talk,

“Well about Seung Hyun's condition-” You interrupt him,

“I'm sorry, but can you please tell me what happened? How long have I been away?” The doctor sighs and starts telling.

“You fainted right after Seung Hyun's heart barely beat, it was probably the shock you got. But Seung Hyun's heart did stop.” you look at him. Your mouth and eyes wide open. You couldn't believe what he just told you. “But and fortunately his heart started to beat again and we were able to stabilize him.” You take a deep breath and wait for him to continue. “Unfortunately he is now in a coma. We have kept an eye on him, but he won't show conciousness. I'm sorry, but all we can do now is wait. He is going to move room and you can stay by his side as long as you wish.” You raise and bow.

“Thank you so much for saving him.” You are really thankful. The doctor nods and says,

“Stay strong. For you and for him."


Thanks for reading! Especially those who comments!! :D