Finally He Realized... but is It Too Late?

You Need An Answer

Hospital

Ji Yong’s POV

You guys rush into the hospital with you carrying him while the others look after help. Nurses are approaching you and help Seung Ri onto a bed and roll him into a room where the doctor is. You are following them but when you guys reach the room, one of the nurses turns and says,

“I’m sorry, but you guys have to wait outside.”

You are going to argue back, but Taeyang lays a hand on your shoulder. You turn to face him and he shakes his head. You swear and walk back and forth. Daesung is sitting and Seung Hyun is beside him trying to comfort him while Taeyang tries to comfort you. “Ji Yong, he is going to be okay. Don’t even think that this is your fault.”

You didn’t listen to him, you’re afraid. You don’t want to lose him. You have realized your feelings now. Praying and hoping that you’re not too late. You wouldn’t be able to bear it if he is gone. You are frustrated, thinking that you should have realized your feelings earlier. This is all you fault.

 

After waiting for an hour a nurse walks out of the room and says.

“You may come in now,” You hurry into the room with the others right behind you. The doctor looks trouble and you ask afraid of the news. “How is he, doctor?”

“Is he okay?” the others ask impatiently.


The doctor hesitates and looks at Seung Ri. You could see Seung Ri laying on the bed suffering. He is breathing heavily and uneven. There are already many tubes around and he is wrapping in many layers. Fearing the worst you look at the doctor again. “He has a very high fever and it looks like that he has gotten Pneumonia too.” The doctor informs them calmly.

“Is he going to be okay?” You all ask worriedly. The doctor goes through his paper looks up then says,

“I’m sorry, I don’t know that. However, we are doing all we can to help him. It depends on him, if he has enough strength to go through it.” You clench you fists, holding the tears in. The others look at each other sadness is written all over their faces.

 

“I need to ask you some question about his condition.” The doctor continues and you just nod. “Have he been taking care of his health carefully?” You look even sadder unable to talk. 

“No… he has been lacking sleep and he doesn’t eat well either,” Taeyang tells the doctor for you, and you look at him. He gets your message and nods, trying to put up a little smile. The doctor looks trouble and worry. “That’s not good,” he mumbles, and you could all hear him. “Thank you, but I’m afraid that you have to leave this room. We have to check him.” He motions them to the door, but you didn’t move.

“Can I please stay?” you plead and beg, your voice nearly crack. The doctor looks at you understanding then he gives a little nod. Daesung is going to argue, but Seung Hyun and Taeyang push him out. Taeyang takes a look at you and you nod, then he walks out.

 
 

You walk towards the bed where he lay sleeping. He is in pain. His body is all stiff and didn’t relax. His face doesn’t have any emotion. Just a frown is set there. His fists are clench. Looking at him lying in great pain, hurt you too. You could feel your heart break for each second you look at him. This is your entire fault. If you haven’t hesitated, he wouldn’t have been in this condition. You take his hand and hold it tightly. Around are nurses running back and forth while the doctor is doing all he can to help your poor maknae. You look down at his face, then at the electrocardiograph his heart beat is lower than normal, but it is stable. You look at him again and mutter, “Seung Ri-ah, don’t leave me. Please don’t leave me. I’m not going to allow you to leave me.” You are starting to panic. “Please, please, please, please.” You go on as his heart beat slows.

*BEEEP* *BEEEEEP*

the doctor and the nurses are working harder and faster. Tears are filling your eyes.

“Seung Ri! Don’t go!” you scream.

*BEEEEEEEP*

“I LOVE YOU!” you yell even louder the tears are flowing out and you are holding both his hands. “I CAN SAY IT CLEARLY NOW!”

*BEEEEEEEP*

“SEUNG RI!!!!!!”

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*


Sorry I just have to let you guys on the edge a bit ;P

Will post tomorrow ^^ Let me know what you think :D

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS!! <3