Still Owns An Answer

You Need An Answer

Back to Seung Ri at the bench

SeungRi’s POV

It is still raining and you are totally soaked. It is completely dark now and you know that if you don’t get home now. The other would be worry about you, well not him though. The crying has stopped now and you didn’t want it to start again. You look at the clock. 11.15pm. it is late. You don’t know how long you have been sitting there, but you know it is time to return. Even though your heart screams that it doesn’t want to go back. You don’t want to face him. You know that you’ll think of that if you see him. There you go thinking about it again and another turn of tears scroll down your face. Sniffing and sobbing you slowly raise and walk. This time you don’t bump into people; rather they are the ones bumping into you. You are walking really nearly dragging your feat after you. Even though you have sat for hours doing nothing but cried, your body still didn’t have enough energy to walk normally.

 

Big Bang’s apartment

Ji Yong’s POV

You sit and then rise. You walk back and then forth. You tap with one foot, then the other. Your arms are cross. Worries could be read all over your face. Why would he be out for so long? He didn’t tell you or the others either. And why the hell didn’t he bring his cell phone. You take one hand through your hair and sigh. Where could he be? The clock is still ticking you take a glance of it each minute hoping the door will open each. Frustrate you storm into your room taking your jacket, while looking for your cell phone. You hear the door opens and you run to the door. Meeting him at door make your worries go away, but after looking at him for awhile your worries are back. There is he standing in front of you soaked wet from head to toe. Water is dripping of him.

 

SeungRi’s POV

Right after you walk through the door. You meet him. He just stands and looks at you. You could see that he is worry, but you didn’t believe your eyes.

“Hyung…” you say tiredly taking of your shoes and tries to go past him. Then he suddenly says both angry and worry,

“Where in hell have you been?” You hesitate. The two of you haven’t spoken to each other for a month.

“I’ve just taken a walk, that’s all.” You mumbles

“A walk!?” He raises his voice. “You have been out for longer than 4 hours damn it, and you didn’t even leave a note or take your cell phone with you! Do you know how worry all of us are.” He hisses. You smirk.

“Hyung, are you really worried. It has been one month now since we have talked. Now you’re saying that you are worried?!” It is your turn to get angry. He is quiet and looks away from you. He too knows that your words are true. You walk to your room, but stop after three steps. “Hyung… what I said one month ago… can you please give me an answer now?” you could barely hear your voice. He is still quiet. “Kwon Ji Yong, I love you, will you accept my feelings?” you could feel that your tears are waiting to get out.

“Seung Ri… I,” He starts nearly whispers.

 
 

You couldn’t take it anymore. You could hear from his tone that he is going to reject you. Your heart and mind have already given up long ago. Now is your body’s turn. You could feel your legs giving up, and your head is on its way to meet the floor.

“SEUNG RI!” You could hear him screaming. He is right beside you, but to you it seems like he is very far away. In a few seconds your body would meet the floor, but you couldn't feel it. Instead you feel a couple of arms holding you, turning you around slowly and gently and lay you carefully on the floor with your head on his laps and arms around you. “Seung Ri, Seung Ri, Seung Ri,” he keeps muttering.

“Hyung… I’m… sorry…” These words flow out of your mouth and everything turns dark.

 
 

 Ji Yong’s POV

“Yah! SEUNG RI!” you scream. Why is he saying sorry?! That should be your line! “Seung Ri, Seung Ri, Seung Ri, Seung Ri,” you mumble shaking him gently. You touch his face but quickly draw your hand back. His face is burning. “YAH! GUYS!” you yell. The other came out of their room. Daesung holds a Doremon bear in his left hand and rubs his eyes with the other. Seung Hyun still has his eyes close. Only Taeyang is really awake.

“SEUNG RI!” he screams running towards you and him.

“What?!” Daesung and Seung Hyun burst out in sync.

“What happened?” Taeyang asks worried.

“He just came home! Then he suddenly collapses! He has a fever!!! Very high!” You burst out without breathing.

“You and Taeyang go and help him out of those wet clothes.” Seung Hyun orders you. “I and Daesung are going to make the car ready. We are taking him to the hospital.” He continues. You nods and carries him into his room, while Taeyang runs into his room too to take the clothes he needed.

 

You undress him. He must have been under the rain for a long time because even his underwear is wet. Slowly you remove his sweater, which is heavy because of the water in it. Then you remove his t-shirt and undershirt. God, he has a nice body. You mentally slap yourself. He is in a bad shape and all you think about is his body.

“Geesh, Ji Yong, can you hurry?" Taeyang says shaking his head. He knows what you thought. Taeyang pushes you away and dresses him. You just stand their looking at his face. His eyebrows are frown, his mouth is a straight line and his face is paler than the bed sheet.

“Taeyang, hurry!” you hurry him.

“I know,” he replies. You know he is worry too. They all are. “Done!” he says and helps Seung Ri on your back.

“Come on,” you say walking carefully, thinking Seung Ri please be okay. Don’t you leave me, I still own you an answer.


Hiya! I'm back from the vacation ^^ so here's a new chapter for you :D
I just want to thank everyone for reading this and especially those who have commented ^^