Working Out the Problem?

You Need An Answer

At the Big Bang’s apartment

Nobody’s POV

Taeyang is the first to come back to the apartment after his interview and standing at the door he could immediately sense that something was wrong. Maknae’s sneakers are gone and was replacing by a pair high heels. Without wasting a second he walks to the leader’s room. Opening the door without thinking, only to meet a scene he would be happy not to witness. Two persons are half , lying beside each other. The floor is covered with garments. This is it! He could feel his anger raising.

“Kwon Ji Yong, you better explains and cleans this mess,” he yells and both of them got up quickly while Taeyang walks out to the living-room.


“Sorry but I guess you have to leave now.” Ji Yong says to the girl casually. The girl just nods, collecting her stuff and left. Ji Yong walks her out and joins Taeyang in the living-room. “So, what are you upset about and why?” Ji Yong asks.

“What and why you ask?!” Taeyang raises his voice for each word. “Why did you bring a girl here you know we are NOT allow to do that? I bet you have been lying there whole day without doing nothing. Last thing where is Seung Ri?” Taeyang tries to cool down. It is seldom he throws a temper but Ji Yong really gets on his nerves sometimes.

 

Ji Yong looks uncomfortable. He really didn’t want to talk about this. “Sorry, it won’t happen again.” He starts without looking at Taeyang. Wondering if he should tell him the truth Ji Yong hesitates. “I miss him.” Ji Yong says nearly whispers.

“Huh?” Taeyang asks.

“I said I MISS HIM! I miss joking with him. I miss talking with him. I miss teasing him. I miss holding him in my arms. I miss seeing him smile.” Ji Yong babbles on.

Taeyang looks at Ji Yong all confuse and shock. For a whole month neither Ji Yong nor Seung Ri have talked to each other. They know that Seung Ri likes Ji Yong, but they didn’t know what Ji Yong feels. They just know that something happened between them one month ago, and none of them would answer when they ask. “Ji Yong, what happened?” Taeyang asks. He is talking about what happened between him and the maknae one month ago.

 

Just when Ji Yong is about to answer, Daesung storms in the apartment and yells in his weird way: “Hello, Daesung is home!”

“Arg, Daesung-ah you just totally ruined it. Ji Yong was going to tell me something.” He says to Daesung and turns to Ji Yong to say: “Don’t even think of running away.” Ji Yong tries to sneak off but fails.

“What have I been missing?” Daesung asks excitedly, but add with a worried tone. “Where is Seung Ri?” Both Taeyang and him are looking at Ji Yong.

“I don’t know, he is probably in his room or something. I haven’t seen him today.” Ji Yong says casually.

“No, I think he went out, because his sneakers are missing.” Taeyang says starting to worry.

“Well, I’ll go to check our room.” Daesung says running of to his room, nearly tripping on the way. Daesung yells while opening the door. “Yah! Maknae! You’re here?” disappointed Daesung joins the other again in the living-room.

“What’s up with the yelling, Dae? Want to break my ears?” Ji Yong comments as he covers his ears. “Sorry,” Daesung immediately apologizes.

“So Ji, are you going to tell now?” Taeyang says impatiently.

 

Suddenly the front door opens and Seung Hyun arrives. “Is the dinner ready?” he asks.

“Why do you only think about food, hyung?” Taeyang asks annoyed.

“Cause I’m hungry.” Seung Hyun answers. He then suddenly realizes something. “Where is maknae? He is the on responsible for the dinner.”

“We don’t know, we think he is out or something.” Daesung says, he is still a bit worried about the maknae.

“But-,” Seung Hyun starts while Taeyang interrupts him.

“Hyung, can you please be quiet? Ji Yong is going to tell us something.”

All eyes are now on Ji Yong and he sighs. “You all know that I and the maknae don’t communicate much right?”

“Duh, we are not blind. You don’t even look at each other?” Daesung interrupts and receives a glare from Ji Yong.

“God, if you want me to tell can you please don’t interrupt me.” Taeyang hits Daesung lightly on the arm and motions Ji Yong to continue his story. Letting out another sigh he speaks, “One month ago. Seung Ri came into my room and told me that he likes me! I didn’t know what to do!” He looks upset. He really didn’t know what he feels towards the maknae. Of course he loves him like a brother, but sometimes he even wonders if there is more to it.

 

The other look at each other and finally Seung Hyun says, “You know, if you’re not sure you should tell him.”

“Yes, maknae is in a really bad shape since that day.” Taeyang adds, while Daesung nods and murmurs.

“Seung Ri has been losing sleep and he has skipped meals too.”

“Okay, I get the point!” Ji Yong yells angrily and walks to his room.

“I’m going to order something to eat,” Seung Hyun says walking to his room.

“Gosh, why is he always thinking of food? I’m going to speak to Ji Yong.” Taeyang says and walks towards Ji Yong’s room.

Daesung takes the phone mumbling “I’m going to call, Seung Ri.” Daesung types the numbers and waits for a ringing tone. After a few seconds he could hear Seung Ri’s phone ringing: ~My broken heart like a wave, My shaken heart like a wind~ inside their room. Daesung ends the call and murmurs “Ash, why didn’t he bring his phone.”