Second Chance

You Need An Answer

Seung Ri’s POV

You sit in the car staring out the window. You sigh wonder why he didn’t show up to meet you. Ji Yong hyung, why didn’t you come to see me? Did you change your mind? Looking out the window you realize that Seung Hyun didn’t drive towards the apartment.

“Hyung, where are we going?” You ask finally looking away from the window. Seung Hyun smirks while the others try to hide their laughs.

“Take it easy, maknae, you will know soon.” You stare at him confused, sigh, then turn back to the window. Taeyang is sitting in the front seat and talks to Seung Hyun. Daesung sits beside you and plays with his Doreamon keychain.

“Maknae, take out your panda and play with me,” he whines.

“Hyung,” it is your turn to whine. “I don’t want to.”

“Fine, have it your way then,” he turns away from you and starts talking to the keychain. “Hi, mister Doreamon, mister Panda won’t be meeting you today. Because a certain person won’t let him.” You look at him, roll your eyes, turn away and continue to look out the window.

 

Finally, the car stops but none of them leave the car. “What are we doing here?” you ask looking at the surroundings.

“Get out,” Seung Hyun says not moving.

“Wha-” Daesung interrupts you.

“Come on, Ri, you’ll know soon, get out before Seung Hyun gets hungry,” he pushes you out of the car. Taeyang just smiles.

“Enjoy.” Seung Hyun and the guys drive away leaving you there alone near the beach. Your favourite beach, nobody really knows that you love the beach, well all except him. Wondering why they left you here you walk around. When you get near the beach you could see a man standing, tapping his foot with his arms crossed. He is wearing a cap, big sunglasses and a coat. From the very beginning you know who it is. You would recognize him no matter what. Feeling happy you run towards him and shouts,

“Ji Yong hyung!” He doesn’t give you any attention, but stops tapping and unfolds his arms. When you reach him you pant and lay a hand on his shoulder, “Ji Yong hyung,” you say once again wondering why he didn’t speak. To your surprise he pushes you away and hisses,

“Who the hell are you? Get away from me!” You release him and quickly bow and apologize.

“I’m sorry. I thought you were someone else.” In a hurry you walk away disappointed.

“Ya- Seung Ri!” you hear the man yelling. You don’t turn around because you could recognize his voice. “Seung Ri-ah,” he whines. You turn around; give him a ‘get lost’ face. “Aw, don’t be like that, Ri,” he pleads. He is now right behind you. You pout and he laughs. “Don’t pout; it doesn’t suit your face.” You give him a glare, raising your eyebrows. “Ok, ok, I lose, don’t get mad. Come here I have to show you something.”

 

Ji Yong’s POV

You just couldn’t resist teasing him. He is so gullible. You walk behind him covering his eyes. Instead of being like Daesung walking all suspicious he walks calmly, trusting you wholeheartly. You smile and stop. He stops too and waits for you to let him see, but you don’t. The time isn’t right yet.

“Hyung~” he whines trying to remove your hands from his eyes, but your hands are locked.

“Wait a bit, kay, Ri?” He sighs then gives you a little nod. You smile. “Good boy.” You would have patted his head if your hands weren’t busy. Five seconds left. Five... you count in your mind. Four... you can’t wait to see his reaction. Three... you wonder if he will like it. Two... you smile becomes wider and wider. One... you slowly remove your hands. He gips. His jaw drops. His mouth forms an O and he is now covering it with his hands. Tears are flying out his eyes too. You hug him from behind resting your head on his wide back. You are happy. Happy that your two days of works paid off, but this is only the beginning.

 

Seung Ri’s POV

You are lost for words. Staring at the red, orange and yellow horizon. The most beautiful view you have ever seen. The sun is on its way home and you and your love are watching it together. After being in a daze by the view you turn around and hug him tightly. You open your month to say something, but he puts a finger over his mouth, nods then smile. You smiles too. He breaks away from the hug and drags you towards a table set in the middle of the beach near the waves. The table is set for two and is decorated with candles and flowers. All the meals on the table are your favourites and they all look like they are made by a professional, but you know they aren’t. Because they all have Ji Yong’s final touch. You also know that Ji Yong doesn’t really like to cook and he did all this just for you. He even baked a cake! It is really well decorated and on it there are yours and his face. Around the faces is a heart and below it says: ‘Welcome back, Seung Ri, I love you’ As the gentleman he is he taes out the chair, making you feel like a girl on her first date. You blush and you could see that his cheeks are red too. Your turn you think.

“Ji Yong hyung, do you have a fever?” he chuckles. Your plan failed.

“I can say the same to you,” He laughs. “You still have a long way to go maknae,”

 

The food was delicious. You look at him feeling touch. If you ever were angry at him it all change now. You think that nothing could ever get better than this but you’re wrong. He suddenly raises and you say confused.

“Hyung, where-”

“Shh,” he interrupts and takes out his phone and turns on a song you find familiar. He lays the phone on the table and walks away from you he stops and waits. You finally recognize the melody. While his beautiful, angelic voice fills the air.

~

I know I made a big mistake

I know that you won’t forgive me

But please hear me out

I really really love you

The feelings didn’t show before

But I can’t stop it from showing now

~

He looks right into your eyes as he sings and walks towards you.

~

Will you believe me?

How can I show you?

That my feelings are real true

I don’t want to lose you (again)

You are my life, my heart, my everything

Please my love don’t leave

~

You believe. You will always believe him. He has shown you already. Ji Yong, I won’t leave you ever again. He continues to sing and decreases the space between you and him:

~Chorus:

My feelings were unclear

And I made you suffer

But my love is only

So can’t we start over?

Give you a second chance

Give me a second chance

Give us a second chance

~

He stops walking and starts to rap making his rapping moves.

~Rap:

I love love you

Don’t don’t you love me?

I really really need you

Be be forever with me

So what do you say?

Will you please stay?

Always by my side

Forever be my bride

~

He starts to walk again singing the chores, and you sing along with him, but instead of singing “Give us a second chance,” you sing, “I’ll give us a second chance,”

~

I’m really really sorry

For the pain I have caused you

I didn’t accept your feelings

Regret is all I can feel now

I know I don’t deserve you

But at least I will try

~

He sings the chorus once again and is now just a few feet away from you. Here you thought that you couldn’t get more touch, but he proves you wrong. You let go of the tears. These are happy tears. They deserve to be free. He is now right beside you. From his pocket he takes out a box. The music is still playing and you can’t stop the tears. He goes down on one knee and sings the last lines:

~

Therefore will you, Lee Seung Hyun

Give me a second change

Will you please accept my feelings?

~

He opens the box and there are two rings. Couple rings. They don’t look alike, but the match perfectly. Unable to talk you nod and nod and nod. Now it is your smile that makes you eyes look like Taeyang and Daesung’s. He is smiling too as he takes the smallest ring and puts it on your finger.

“Seung Ri, with this I promise I will never hurt you again.” He whispers and you did the same.

“Ji Yong, I’ll always stay by you side.” The two of you get closer and share the deepest and most passionate kiss.


That was it! The End for now~. Thank you all for reading this story till the end. Hopefully you all enjoyed it till the end. Don't worry though, there will be a bonus chapter :D And I can post the sequel too if you wish to read it.

One more thing, please tell me what you think about the song. It's not stolen, since it is written by me :P

Love ya all for reading this. THANK YOU !!!