New Home

Living with the Royalties

Kim Nana's POV

 

*Have fun? How am I suppose to have fun living with six teenage boys. What if they me in the middle of the night? What if they suddenly go on rage mode and kill me?!* I shuddered at the thought of it. *Okay, it's impossible. They are highly respected Princes. Except for me. I kinda lack respect for them at first...*

Going to school the next day was damn awkward. The students all stared at me like there was no tomorrow. I wanted to punch their eyeballs out and stuff it in my pocket. Gross but, whatever. What, they'll all get married one day. Just that mine arrived earlier. /le sigh

I spotted Jieun taking out her books from the locker. My spirits lightened up as I rushed forward to her. "Jieun ah!!" I spread my arms and hugged her tightly. "Long time no see!" 

Jieun hugged me back and patted my head. "Pabo, it's only been two days." I let her go and faced her. 

"Have you heard of the news?"

"You mean you and Bac- I mean Crown Prince getting married?" I nodded. "Of course! It's everywhere." She started squealing like a fangirl.

"But don't you find that I'm too young?" I asked her while we walked to our class.

"Nope, you are kinda old already. Turning eighteen soon right?" 

I took a long breath. "Yep. Yay."

"Don't be sad. Maybe this marriage will be good for you. Oh and, good morning, your highness." she grinned and then went into her classroom. 

"That is the only thing I will never get used to it." I sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Noona!!!!!!!!!" Sehun and the rest of the five Princes approached me. Their prescense, now that I noticed, all resonated power. Like as if time has stopped just for these six guys to walk while people stood and stare.

"Noona! From today onwards we are living with you!! Are you happy ?" Sehun chirped as we walked towards the carpark where our chaufeurs waited for us. School has ended and the King told us to stay in our new home from today onwards. King rules, no breaking of it. /le sigh again  

"Stop pestering her, if not she'll kick your ballz like what she did to Baekhyun hyung!" Kai said. Sehun looked at me again as if I was about to attack and look back to Kai. 

"Nahh, she won't do this to me right, Noona?" he beamed. 

"Uhm guys, sorry to interrupt but whose car am I suppose to sit with?" I scanned the surroundings. A total of six SUVs and many, many bodyguards guarded the entire carpark. They all wore those white coloured typical earphones and communicating like theres no tomorrow and with those mysterious dark glasses. 

"That's easy. You and you sit together," Kai pointed to me and Baekhyun, "while us," he gestured to the rest of the four Princes, "will choose between ourselves." 

"Okay then." I went up to the nearest car and went in with Baekhyun trailing behind me. It was kinda awkward. I took a glance at him as he went into the car after me. 

"Stop looking at me. You'll make a hole in my head." he mumbled while we are on the journey. I blushed. 

"Who says I'm staring. You're not even handsome." I retorted.

"Well, prettier than you." 

"You're really... annoying." I crossed my arms and looked out of the window. Pretending to admire the sceneries.

"Like you." 

"Hmph!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

 

It was a long journey home. When Baekhyun peeked at Nana again, she was already sleeping. Her head lean against the window. *Aish, this girl* It was really unexpected of him to be engaged to Nana. It was also the first time he felt so...comfortable with a girl. He liked that feeling. After thinking, he, too fell asleep.

 

"Woah, look at those two lovebirds. So sweet huh!" 

"Should we leave them here and party in the house?"

"I think we should take a picture and embarrass Baekhyun hyung again!" 

"Ya, Sehun ah stop talking so loudly. You're waking them up!" 

"I can hear you guys you know." Baekhyun voiced, peeking through one of his eyes. The boys laughed it off and went into the house. He looked down at Nana who is now leaning against his shoulders. Her breath steady and deep. Trying not to wake her up, he lifted her off the car and went into her mansion then to her room. He placed her on her bed and covered her with the blanket before he went out.

 

Nana woke up with a start. The air around her felt different. She glanced around and realisation struck her. This was her new home. She took a glimpse at her alarm clock which was on the table, beside her king sized bed. It stated 8:56PM. *So I've been asleep for 4 hours huh.* Nana inspected her new room. It was two times larger than her previous one as her walk in closet was bigger. She grew excited. In front of her king sized bed placed a large sofa and an LCD television. A kitchen bar was beside the living room of her room. 

The rapping on the door broke her reverie. "Noona~ It's time for dinner. Are you awake?" 

"Yes, coming!" she quickly combed my tangled hair and went down for dinner. 

"Hi! Noona! Please sit here while I ask the servants to bring the food out." Sehun said. 

"As the maknae, he have to do all these." Kai added. "Whatcha waiting for? Sit beside me!" 

"Yah, she should sit beside me!" Baekhyun pulled Nana away and pushed her down on the chair. Nana glared at him when he sat beside her. 

"Yah! Don't you think you can order me around like this 'cuz i'm a girl!" she stood up. "I'm sitting beside Kai." 

"Yessah! See hyung, she still doesn't like you." Kai laughed.

"You-!" Baekhyun started.

"Alright, alright, don't fight. Let's just let her sit wherever she wants." Suho sorted things out while they all obeyed. 

*Suho is more fitted to be the Crown Prince than this jerk!*

"What about me? I want to sit with Noona too!" Sehun who was the last to joined them, whined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Almost 50 subscribers!!!! Thanks guys!

I will work even harder to think of good plots for this story!

Thank you for commenting and subscribing!