I Love You~ (Honeymoon Vacation Part 2)

Living with the Royalties

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

While Nana and Baekhyun were in the hotel having fun, Chanyeol and Sehun decided to take a gamble – ask one of the royal guards where they are heading.

“You stay here while I ask, okay?” Chanyeol said.

“Yes, okay, go!”

Chanyeol passed his hat, and sunglasses to Sehun while he walked elegantly toward the hotel. The people and guards in the hotel lobby were shocked at the Prince’s sudden appearance.

“Your Highness! How may we help you?” the same hotel manager that served Baekhyun swept a bow and asked Chanyeol.

“I just want to talk to one of my brother’s guards. Do you know where is he?”

“Oh, sure, their room is in the VIP floor. I will personally you there, if you will.”

“No, it’s okay, I will go by myself. See you,” Chanyeol looked at the manager’s badge, “Mr. Jang.” He flashed a smile and took the elevator up.

After secretly pulling out one of their bodyguard out and question him, Chanyeol quickly sneak off and find Sehun.

Their motive this time isn’t to destroy Nana and Baekhyun’s honeymoon, but to make it more romantic. And they shall succeed!

~

 

Nana’s POV

 

We started to stroll along Jeju Island’s beach, Baekhyun held my hand as we talked about practically anything.

However, I felt a second presence behind me. I asked Baekhyun about it but he just shrugged it off, like it was my own problem. Once a jerk, forever is a jerk. But that weird feeling like somebody is stalking us still lingered behind me.

Every once a while I will glance back to see if there’s any suspicious people behind.

“Yah, let’s go somewhere, I feel weird here.” I pulled Baekhyun’s hand, hoping he would change venue but he wouldn’t even budge.

“No, I want to walk, it’s still so early for dinner.” He replied stubbornly.

“If you’re not going, then I shall go off by myself!” I let go of his hands and crossed my arms and pouted. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow and smiled.

He approached me and gave pulled me close to him. I breath his scent; fresh and spicy and hugged him back. I still can’t believe he’s my husband.

“Wanna go cycling?” he asked.

“Okay!” I agreed. If anybody is realllyyy stalking me, I can just ride back to our hotel real fast. Oh perfect idea. Perfect me.

We pulled back from our embrace and suddenly, a person drove a motorbike and snapped a picture of us. We couldn’t see his or her face as he rode too fast. The back of the motorist seemed a little too familiar…

“Who was that?” I breathed my words. I turned and looked at Baekhyun, he seemed…embarrassed? Awww, who does he think he is? Oh wait, he is the Crown Prince.

“Are you like what, blushing?” I spat sarcastically and squeezed his cheeks. “Don’t be shy, little boy, you ain’t too popular for people to be taking pictures of you,”

“Yeah…I wonder why…” he replied me and gave me a smile. “Come, let’s go cycling,”

“Hmmm, I change my mind, how about horse-riding? I’ve never ridden a horse before,”

He paused and thought for a while. After he think that horse-riding is worthy for his royal , he agreed and I cheered happily.

“Let’s go!”

 

~

 

“No! I want to ride the white one!” I pointed to the amazing white horse, with everything white except for its tail, its golden. I immediately set my eyes on this horse and decided to ride it.

“Ma’am, I apologise, this horse is only for the Crown Prince. Without his permission, I may not be able to let you ride it.” The horse guard said.

I looked over to Baekhyun who is admiring other horses. I gingerly walked up to him and asked him whether I could ride that horse. He looked at me in confusion and then understanding washed over him. A smirk tugged at the corner of his lips.

“What must you say when you ask a favour?” Baekhyun said.

Ugh, not this again. I mentally rolled my eyes.

“Please? Oppa?” the word oppa made my tiny hair at the back of my neck stand. He grinned in satisfaction and reprimanded the horse guard for being disrespectful to his wife.

“Whatever is mine, is my wife’s too, do you understand?” he commanded.

“Yes, sir. I apologise, your highnesses,” he bowed so deeply that I’m worried about his back bone. I gave an encouraging smile back to the horse guard as he went to take the equipment.  

After wearing a safety helmet, and other safety stuff that I had to wear and it makes me look like I’m going for war, Baekhyun saddled his horse and waited for me at the horse range.

“Took you long enough,” he said. Baekhyun took one of my hands and put it on the horse’s body. “ it gently first, before mounting it.”

The horse neighed in pleasure and it was ready.

“Ladies first?”

“Of course. But… the thing is, I have no idea how to get on top of this huge horse. Isn’t there like a staircase or something?”

He gave out a laughed and ordered one of the guards to bring a mounting block for me.

He placed the block to the left side of the horse and told me to hold the reins using my left hand. I climbed up the mounting block (it’s like a mini staircase) and put my left foot on the stirrup and swung myself up on the horse. I lowered myself gently as to not to scare this horse and slipped both of my legs on the stirrups.

“There, you’re up. Now make some space for me, I will ride the horse for you,” Baekhyun said.

“Okay,” I adjusted myself so that I’m at the tip of the saddle. It took him just mere seconds to be up on the horse while I took minutes. He adjusted himself and took the reins from me. I felt his breath against my neck and I shivered.

“Let’s go,” he pulled the reins and the horse started going forward. I squealed in excitement and Baekhyun had to shut me up.

“Shh, later you’ll scare Ice.”

“Ice? That’s the horse’s name?”

“Yes, Ice.”

“Wow, Ice, I like it.” I leaned on Baekhyun as I enjoy the ride with him. Occasionally he would kiss my cheeks but I would stop him if he tries to kiss my mouth. What if we both fall off? I would never want to speak to him again if we ever fall.

We were having such a sweet time when suddenly, Chanyeol appeared out of nowhere and started snapping pictures of us.

“Yah, Chanyeol! What are you doing?” I exclaimed.

“Taking pictures? We’ve decided not to hide anymore. You guys are progressing too slowly!” he whined.

“We? You mean there’s more people?”

“Yep, Sehun and I.”  

I sighed. “What are you both up to, again?”

“Nothing, just taking pictures. I asked the guards and found out that you guys booked a restaurant. Cancel the booking and instead follow this map.” He fished out a piece of paper and passed it to me. Chanyeol took another picture of us and ran out of the horse range.

“Weird. Why do you have such a weird sibling?”

“I have no idea.”

~

After riding for two hours, we finally decided to get down. I took out my helmet and other safety guards and we told our chauffeur the place that Chanyeol told us to go.

“Where’d think he want us to go? Some haunted house?”

“I have no idea. It’ll probably be stupid ‘cuz he’s Chanyeol.”

Soon, I started to doze off.

I didn’t know how long I’ve slept, but I felt drool on my mouth. I woke up and found me sleeping on Baekhyun’s lap. I looked up and he was asleep too.

I wiped away my drool before he could notice it and stretched my body.

“Nice long drool you have there,” he said when his eyes was still closed. What is he? Does he have third eye or something?

I blushed and scooted at the far end of the car.

“I was just kidding, I didn’t know you really drooled. I think I can become a psychic.” He teased.

“You, come here,” I crooked my finger, gesturing him to come forward. He leaned forward, a smile still plastered on his face. I quickly flicked his forehead hardly and he winced in pain.

“That’s for you, for making fun of me.” I said.

“Argh, luckily you’re the crown princess already, if you weren’t I would banish you from Korea for harming a Royalty.”

“That’s a pity.”

“You-”

The car suddenly halted to a stop and somebody swung the car door opened. It was Sehun.

“Your Royal Highnesses, please step out and follow me,” Sehun swept a graceful bow and I nearly wanted to laugh at his kiddy actions. He looked so cute and unnatural. Since normally is people bowed to him and not he bow to people.

“Sehun-ah, you may rise,” Baekhyun said.

He straightened his back and started walking. I inspected my surroundings and realized that we went to the ice rink in Jeju island.

I stepped into the ice rink using the skates and it was completely dark.

Sehun clapped his hands once and the entire place was lit up. A piano and a dining table stood in the middle of the ice rink.

“Are you crazy? Won’t the piano and the table will like skate away or something?” I said.

“Nah, it’s special. So, my job here is done. Chanyeol-hyung!” Sehun shouted for Chanyeol and immediately, Chanyeol skated into the rink. He went toward the piano and settled himself down.

“Please, you may start dancing or whatsoever, imagine I’m not chanyeol and don’t be embarrassed. Oh and your photos, the Queen requested them for it. She wanted to see how romantic you two are, so peace yeah, not my fault!” he said.

Baekhyun and I were definitely having the same expression. Which is jaw or mouth or anything that’s on our face, drop.

Chanyeol ignored us and flexed his fingers. Once he think he was ready, he started to play a piano piece.

“May I?” Baekhyun held his hand out for me. I took it and we skated. As usual, Baekhyun guided me and I followed him, but this time, I didn’t look at my foot, I gazed into his eyes instead. Those shining bright eyes and perfect nose. And those ripen lips.

Soon, the world around us disappeared and only left two of us, dancing and swirling around. It brings me back to the time where I first knew he was the Crown Prince. And our first dance where I almost lost my first kiss.

It was really amazing though, how much my boring life changed after living with him.

He may appear cold and arrogant, but that’s where I liked him.

The times he saved my off were numerous.

I giggled.

“What are you thinking?” Baekhyun whispered silently. The music started to slow down, so as us.

“Thinking about you,” I admitted.

“I was thinking about you too,” his lips gently brushed mine. “I love you,”

Butterflies become forming at the pit of my stomach and my heart started pumping. It was the first time I heard him say that. I smiled widely to myself.

“I love you too,” I quickly leaned forward and kissed him. It was a whole new level of feelings that I’ve felt.

The emotions that I felt poured into the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our kiss was so sweet and gentle and I liked how the way it felt.

After a hot kiss, I finally pulled back, our foreheads touching.

Amazingly, my stomach managed to growl at this romantic moment. I flushed again. How romantic, Nana, so romantic.

He cupped my chin and lifted it up. “Why don’t we eat first?”

“Yes, yes. We shall do that,”

 

.~.The End.~.

 

A/N: This is the end guys, finally! Thank you so much for reading! I had fun writing this story and was so happy that you guys liked it. 
Your comments and encouragements really make me smile. 

So... a sequel? :D

Anyway, I'm currently working on a new fic so I hope you all would check it out when you have the time here! ^_^ 

 

Once again thank all my subscribers! You guys are so awesome. *Hugs tightly*

Oh, and Happy 16th Birthday to my friend, Joycelyn! Hope you enjoy reading! <3

 

 

Lotsa love, 

Andante.