Wedding

Living with the Royalties

 

 

Nana’s POV

 

It was finally October, the month of our marriage. I was pretty hyped up after knowing that I’m getting married at the age of 17 and what’s more, I’m going to be the Crown Princess (or the future Queen) of Korea.

It’s going to be so thrilling.

Right.

-_-

Anyway, exams are finally over, and it was the term break and next Monday was my wedding. The Princes were all having a helluva time partying day and night in the house, and making a perfect artwork of displaying the title ‘garbage’ in the house.

Since they weren’t busy singing or dancing, they would stay in the house, play Nintendo Wii or had a food fight. Yes, in the damn house where I’m living in.

Baekhyun and I would be like the mother of all chickens, trying to calm their little chicks down. And the same routine repeats every. Single. Day.

Luhan and his brothers would come down to our house and have a little chit chat although Baekhyun still gave Luhan those don’t you dare get too close to my girlfriend glare. I would notice that and smack Baekhyun’s face.

Still, Luhan is still my bestfriend.

I was shopping for some accessories with Jieun in the mall when I met that crazy woman who tried to kill me several times, Miyoung. She looked so tired and haggard that I couldn’t recognized her at first. But when those scary black eyes pierced mine, I knew it was her. Miyoung’s clothes were torn and tattered, like almost a beggar.

I didn’t see her in school since that drowning incident. Rumor said she’d probably went into some probation for attempting to murder. And worse, some say her parents were so ashamed of her that they abandoned her.

There goes her title and fame.

Poor girl.

I turned away from her and looked for a nice necklace. Jieun suggested that I should take the heart-shaped necklace. And that’s when Miyoung started screaming hysterically.

“Oh my god, is she Miyoung? I think she went crazy.” Jieun said beside me.

I watched Miyoung screamed her lungs out as she threatened to punch me. The guards in the mall quickly took control of her and escorted her to some other place, probably the police station.

The manager of the shop apologized to me for that inconvenience but I shrugged it off.

“Well, I just hope she would not ruin my wedding day,”

“Who dare to, you’re the crown princess!”

~

On the wedding day-

 

“Oh, Nana-ah, you look so beautiful like me when I was getting married to your workaholic father,” my mother kissed my cheek and obviously smearing my face full of makeup. I feel like a Barbie doll and the dress didn’t make me feel comfortable.

It was thick and heavy and strapless. I felt like it was going to drop and expose my s anytime.

“Mom, look, it’s going to drop, can we change it to another one?!”

“No, no, no, honey, this is perfect for you. Look, so y,” she adjusted my dress properly again as the makeup artists do my face and my hair again.

A few moments later, Jieun arrived in a baby blue dress, totally a stark contrast to her reddish hair. It was pinned up nicely and her makeup wasn’t like mine. Mine was too thick.

“Wow, princess, you look, wow.”

“Yes, ugly, I know.”

“No, dazzling.” Said Jieun.

“Gee, thanks.”

“Are you ready for the biggest day of your life?”

“Never, I just want this moment to end. ASAP. Look at my dress, I practically look like humpty dumpty.” I muttered.

“No complaints, you’re the princess now, you must look presentable to the world.” She gave me a squeeze and I hugged her back.

“Whatever.”

“Your highness, the car is ready, please get ready,” one of the maid said.

“Well, here goes nothing.”

~

The moment I stepped out of my house, the first thing that greeted me wasn’t the wind. It was the paparazzi and the residents.

All of them were cheering and supporting me and screaming “congratulation!” and there I was standing there like a dummy. I gave an awkward smile and waved my hands towards the crowd.

“Yah, wave naturally, you’re on tv too!” Jieun said beside me.

“I’m trying to,” I replied through gritted teeth.

“Having a hard time, my wife?” Baekhyun suddenly appeared out of nowhere and slung his hand over my bare shoulders and waved to the crowd. I looked at his handsome face and his attire.

He was perfect.

His hair was was pulled back, showing his forehead as he gave me a kiss on my cheeks to entertain the crowd.

“There’s more makeup on my face than you think.” I whispered to him.

“It’s okay, it’s still you, come let’s get into the car.”

We were ushered into the car, and the bodyguards were shielding us from the overwhelming crowd.

After 30 minutes of travelling, we arrived at the cathedral.

There wasn’t that much crowd as compared to my house maybe because the King and Queen was here, hence, the super security.

The Chinese Royalties were also here to witness my wedding ceremony. And all of them were also handsome.

Finally the music cued as I walked down the aisle. I took my dad’s hands as he placed mine on top of Baekhyun’s. My mother teared up even before the kiss. I mentally rolled my eyes.

The king was the priest for our wedding as he gracefully stepped onto the podium.

After exchanging vows, the King added his own wishes for us and we exchanged rings.

“You may now kiss the bride,”

Baekhyun leaned forward and kissed me so gently on my lips. The crowd cheered and even the King started dancing. A blush formed at my cheeks.

Baekhyun finally pulled away.

“All rise for the Crown Princess!”

And this is it, I finally married to Korea’s Crown Prince.

~

The end.

 

 

Just kidding~

~

Hey readers!
Just want to tell you that I'm ending this fic in 1 more chapter and I'll start writing a new one.
So sad ): 

Anyway, special thanks to those who subscribed to me the moment I posted up my foreword and patiently waiting each and every chapters to come out. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

And I thank my friend - JX, who constantly gave me ideas and keep bugging me to update! Without her, this story wouldn't be that great! THANK YOU<3

There's still one more chapter left, so stay tuned~ 

<3