Event One: Couple Race.

Living with the Royalties

 

 

 

Nana’s POV

 

Why must I sleep on the ground. Ouhh… my back…Fml. It was night already and I had trouble sleeping on the floor.

Luhan, who was beside me, lay angelically on the sofa. One of his arm dangle out. I reach over to his hand and gently touched it. It was so soft and yet masculine. I traced his veins and some how it reminded me of Baekhyun’s hands.

“It’s kinda ticklish, you know,” Luhan whispered. I took my hand away from his and pretended to sleep.

“Don’t pretend, little flower,” I pry an eye open, only to see his smile. Luhan supported his head using his elbow. “Can’t sleep?”

“Yeah,”

“Wanna sleep with me? There’s still space here on the sofa.” He shifted inside to show a big space on the soft and comfy sofa…

“Erm…”

“No, she’s not gonna sleep with you,” Baekhyun appeared beside me and hurled me up while grabbing my wrist.

“Hey! Ouch, why do you really like grabbing my wrist you little poop!” he pushed down on his bed and my head landed on the soft pillows. I wanted to get up but he pinned his entire body down on me.

“Hey, I…can’t…breathe!” he squished me, nearly choking me to death. After he know that I was on the verge of dying, he rolled to the left side of me, while I regained my breathing.

“I nearly died there! You could be a sumo master.” I said sarcastically. “I’m not sleeping here, bye.” I got up but Baekhyun quickly pushed me down, one of his hand encircled my waist, my head buried in his chest.

“Just stay here, I don’t want you near him.” He whispered softly. I could feel his chest moving up and down. I breathed in his scent, it was so sweet.

I adjusted myself so that I was no longer facing his chest. Baekhyun’s arm acted like a pillow while he covered the blanket over us. Our legs touching under it.

“You should stop doing this, we’re not even married yet.”

“Who cares. Now sleep.”

I rolled my eyes at his comment. I looked over to Luhan who was still lying on the sofa.

“Goodnight Luhan!” I said.

“Night night Nana.”

-

30 seconds later.

“What about me?” Baekhyun started.

“You what?” I replied, a little irritated.

“Goodnight,”

“You’re such a baby. Goodnight, jerk.”

~~

The next day-

 

“Good morning ladies and gentlemen. For the first event of the day it’ll be held in the stadium that was recently built the west side of Jeju Island. We will first be transported there and more will be announced later.” The principal stated when we gathered in the lobby.

“Stadium? I bet we’re running then. I hate running. I hate sports.” I pouted.

My mode level for today was officially zero.

“Don’t be sad. Maybe it’s not really running…” Luhan comforted me.

“Now is the time to use special treatment right? They should state that the Royalties not to run.” Baekhyun said.

“Yeah, and your fats will be dangling all over your body by then.” I teased.

Luhan laughed at that statement.

“Come, let’s get in the bus, we’re late.”

~

“Nana!! Sit with me!” Jieun greeted me with a hug when I got on the bus.

“You, little girl, dumped me with two men! I will never forgive you!” I scolded her.

She lower her head. “Well, I bet you had fun with those two? Did they do anything?”

“I had to sleep with Baekhyun last night. I’m going to fight for the bed tonight!!!”

“Fight? Why?” she asked.

“It’s a challenge. Who reached the room first after every debrief, we will have to rush into the room. The first person get to sleep on the bed. Second on the sofa and third on the floor.”

“Oh…interesting.”

“It’s not. The floor is seriously torturous. So how’s your night with Tao?”

“Fun! I got to know more about him! He was so kind, he let me sleep on the bed!”

“Good for you! Not like the guy that I know. Selfish as heck!” I cursed.

~

After chatting with Jieun for 15 minutes, we finally reached the stadium. Students filed into the stadium and took their seats in the spectators stand which faced the track and a soccer field.

Weird, on the track there were many cabinets and weird stuff.

“What’s all those things on the track?” I asked.

“I have no idea. Look like the dressing room though. You know the ones in the shopping malls.” Jieun said.

I sat on a seat while we waited for the announcer for today.

“Welcome to Seoul Royal Academy sports festival! First event would be a race between these selected groups. Oh and by the way, I am Mr Lee, the announcer for today!”

Students applauded and cheered while he waved to the crowd.

“There’s a total of 20 groups here, am I right? And 4 in each group. The first 10 groups will compete with each other and the top 5 finalist will get to go into the semi finals. Same goes to the next batch. So I will now announce the first 10 groups who will be competing first.” Mr Lee took out a piece of paper and unfolded it.

“First group will be ‘the superheroes! Please proceed to my right….” He continued announcing. “the ninth group will be ‘the awesome Nana,”

“What the fudge? Did I just hear Nana’s name?” Jieun asked beside me.

“Hehehe, it’s actually our team name, come let’s go!” I grabbed her hand and pulled her along with me. Baekhyun and Luhan trailed behind me.

“I can’t believe you name our group that!”

“Well, Its kinda cute isn’t it?” I nudged Baekhyun’s shoulder, hinting to him that he should agree with me.

“Nah, it .”

I gave him a glare while Luhan and Jieun snickered.

“Whatever,”

~

 

“Okay! All ten groups are here right?” Mr Lee scanned his eyes around the area making sure there were 10 groups. “Great! Now, this is a couple race and I suppose there are two guys and girls in each group right?”

The students nodded.

“You all can also see the weird looking boxes on the track right?”

They nodded again.

“Good, in each box, there are a couple of questions for a partner to pick. The other partner will stand outside of the box. Choose one question and memorise it. Remember what the question tells you to do, you must do it, or else you’re disqualified. After reading the question, passed the paper to the judges at the next station.” He pointed to a row of tables on the track.

“Pass it to them and do your mission. Once the mission is done, go back to the judges to get your personal timings. Top 5 couples will proceed into the second round. So just choose your partners now.”

Wow, this . A lot.

“Well, well, well, Nana wanna go with me?” Luhan asked politely.

“No, she’s not going with you.” Baekhyun interrupted.

“Why don’t we let her choose then.”

“No choosing, she’s with me.”

“Guys, guys, why don’t we choose by playing scissors, paper and stone?!” Jieun suggested.

“Yes! That’s better.”

“Okay, ready? Scissors, paper, stone!”

After a few rounds, in the end I ended up with Baekhyun and Jieun with Luhan.

“Good luck to you too! Have fun!” Jieun said.

“Yeah, you too.”

~

On the track-

“You go into the box or me?” I asked.

“I go in, of course,” he said arrogantly.

“Ugh, whatever, then you better read and run fast! Or else I will chop your fingers off.”

“Wow, I’m so scared of your threats.”

I pinched his arm. “Be serious!”

“I am serious!”

“Get a good one, or else I’ll chop your head off.”

“Might as well use a gun and kill me, effortless.”

I was about to punch his face when Mr Lee shouted for us to get ready.

“Ready? Set. Go!” he pulled the trigger and we sprinted off to the first box.

Surprisingly Baekhyun run so fast that I was lagging behind him. He quickly went into the box while I waited outside, catching my breath.

The students at the spectators stand cheered for us.

A few seconds later, he came out with a piece of paper. I wanted to take the paper from him but he shook his head and ran without me.

“Yah! Wait!” I chased after him.

Baekhyun passed the paper to one of the judges and then returned back to me.

“Now, if you would just cooperate with me, this would end pretty fast.” He sounded nervous. I wonder why.

“What does the paper say? What’s our mission?”

“Our mission is something…” he hesitated.

“Come on, tell me! We don’t have any time left!” I glanced around us, Luhan and Jieun’s team had already reached the finishing line. They were extraordinarily fast.

“Faster! We are losing already!” the students were now cheering for us, anticipating our mission.

“Fine, just don’t scold me after this.”

“I promise I won’t.”

Baekhyun stared into my eyes, his gaze were so sincere and warm. Sweat coursed down his face. He started to lean toward me.

“What are you doing? I told you we have no time-“

“Well, the mission is this.” In a split second, his lips landed on mine. I could hear the student’s loud gasp and some were even cheering.

If this was the mission, then should I kiss him back?

I closed my eyes and responded to his kiss.

~

Double update for today! 
Awww, there's this kind of mission for them! How cool!
I pity Luhan though, he can't even get close to Nana! ):

Anyway, enjoy!
<3