Game

Living with the Royalties

Kim Nana's POV

 

Ohh, the bed is so soft, and comfy....smells so nice too. My hand reached over to my big bolster. The bolster is kinda hard though....and what's this?! Hairy?!!! 

"Like me so much?" 

My eyes flew open. Baekhyun's face was right infront of me. I could feel his hot breath against my face, his dark orbs boring into mine. A smile tugged at the corner of his lips. 

Is this a dream? I must be dreaming....but its so real.... Omo, those lips. 

Suddenly he leaned forward.... and whispered, "good morning...ahjumma." 

Realization finally drowned into me. I jerked away from him and pushed him away. 

"Oh my god, I can't believe I just slept with you. What if I get pregnant? What if...what if." I scrambled out of the bed, checking myself.

He chuckled. "Pabo, you won't get pregnant. We didn't even strip!" 

"Oh.." I looked at him, his face is still kinda pale. I went up to him and touched his forehead. It was still warm, but not as high as before. 

"Look, your fever went down." 

"Of course, it's just a minor sickness." he pushed the blanket away. "I'm done with my business here, let's get back home." 

"Are you sure you don't want to visit the doctor?"

"There's no need for it." 

"Oh okay. By the way you should get sick more often. You should look how well you listened to me!" I started laughing like some kind of awkward penguin. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and strutted into the bathroom. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys! We're home!!!" I placed my bag on the sofa and plopped into it, resting from the journey back to my home. 

"Noona! You're back! We missed you!" Sehun hopped excitedly to me and sat beside me. 

"Oh hi Nana!" 

"Welcome home!" 

In just 30 seconds, the 5 Princes sat around me, and showered me with love~ Lol, just kidding. 

"Noona! We missed your cooking, cook for us?" Sehun pleaded. 

"What so you missed my cooking and not me?!" I teased.

"Nonono," Sehun spoke, but then lowered his head in embarrassement. 

I sighed and the boys chuckled at their maknae's action. 

"So, what did you do in the palace with hyung?" Chanyeol asked, wiggling his brows.

"No-nothing." I stammered. Oh, just slap my mouth now.

"Nothing? Are you sure?" the guys suddenly grew alert, thirsty for more information. 

"Yah! Really nothing!" 

Just then, Baekhyun came down from his room. 

"Hyung! What did you do to noona last night! She seemed so flustered!" Sehun asked.

Baekhyun looked at me and gave me the I-should-totally-make-you-embarrass face. And I return with the you-are-in-deep- face. 

He grinned evily and faced his brothers. "We just slept together in my room. That's all." 

*Oh shucks*

"Yah, Byun Baekhyun!" 

He shrugged his shoulders and sat on the chair beside Chanyeol.

"Woah, hyung, you're the man, man!" he slapped Baekhyun's shoulder and gave him a thumbs up. 

"Was it good?" Kai asked. 

"Totally." 

"Fun?" D.O asked.

"Yeap." 

"Thrilling?" Chanyeol asked.  

"Absolutely"

"Ya..yah!!" I stopped them and spread my arms to prevent them from interacting and changing yesterday's night story. "It is not what you think." 

"Then tell us what do you think? Cuz we're thinking like what normal people think." Chanyeol retorted.

"We did not do...*coughs* that one.. He!!" I pointed to Baekhyun, "was sick, so I looked after him last night." 

"Geez, chillax." Chanyeol said. "So hyung lied to us?!"

"I didn't, she really did slept with me, but I didn't say we did that." he replied nonchalently. 

"Yahhhhh, hyung...you made us get the wrong idea." Kai shook his head. "Sorry noona, didn't mean to tease you."

"It's okay." 

"So, to punish hyung, let's play the game that he's weak at - Truth or Dare!" Chanyeol suggested happily. 

The 5 boys cheered except for Baekhyun. They quickly called the maid to bring a bear bottle and cleared the living room for us to sit on the floor. 

 

"So let's start." Suho spinned the bottle first. It landed on Kai. 

"Me, me, me!" Sehun raised up his hand like a little kid. "Truth of dare?"

"Dare." Kai replied.

"Woah, hyung, suddenly became so daring. Alright, do aegyo for us to see!" 

Kai suddenly tensed up and he blushed. He lowered his head and became silent. 

"Oh my god, Kai is soooo cute! Since when he became so shy!!" I looked at him. "Come on, just do for me to see, I promise I won't laugh." 

He lifted his head and did a "bbuing bbuing".

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW." I cooed.

"HAHAHAHAHA," the princes all laughed at Kai. 

"It was so cute! Kai, do it again!" 

"No way," he quickly spinned the bottle and it landed on D.O.

"Truth or dare?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Dare." 

"I dare you to....sing." He dared D.O

"No way," his eyes grew bigger, defying the dare. 

"Aww, come on, your voice is so nice I swear. Just sing a sentence." Chanyeol persuaded him.

"Yeah, I heard that you can sing!" I joined in.

"Fine..." D.O cleared his throat and started singing. His strong and solid vocal dominated the entire room. We focussed on him, listening and appreciating his talent. 

When he's done, we all clapped. Even the maids that were watching our mini games. 

"Wow! Sing for us everyday okay!" I said. 

"Yah, I can sing too okay, why must it be him." Baekhyun interrupted. 

"You? No thanks." I ignored him and spun the bottle. It finally landed on me. 

"I dare noona to kiss Suho hyung!" Sehun dared me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV 

 

Nana grew flustered while Sehun laughed sneekily and nodded at Chanyeol's direction. 

It was, again, a plan by Chanyeol and this time, the maknae, Sehun.

 

Flashback

"Yah, later truth and dare we shall make hyung jealous." Chanyeol suggested while pulling Sehun into a corner. 

"But what if later Baekhyun decides to do something stupid?" 

"He won't. Besides, there isn't much movement between those two lovebirds, we must spark a fire in them." Chanyeol convinced.

"Hmmm, sounds like a plan. Hyung you're so smart!" 

"Of course!" 

End of flashback

 

So that's how it is...

"Kiss, kiss, kiss!" they, chanted. 

"Come on guys, change the dare." Suho advised. 

Nana stood up. "Yeah, it's just a dare, no big deal." and walked bravely to Suho. 

Baekhyun froze in his place. 

*Oh look he's jealous* Chanyeol and Sehun thought and snickered at each other.

Nana squated down beside Suho. 

Beside her was Chanyeol, and he pushed her head gently and she pecked Suho's cheek. Nana flushed red and hurried back to her place.

The Princes all cheered in delight but only Baekhyun stood up and stomped off. 

Chanyeol and Sehun cheered even louder. 

"YEAHHH MANNN. NICE ONE NANA." he whooped. 

"Look, Baekhyun is jealous!!!!" Sehun said.

They all high-fived each other and partied. Nana just sat there, dazed at what she just did and what Baekhyun did. 

Now the only thing left is for Nana to pacify jealous Baekhyun. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hellooooo. It's been awhile.
Sorry, boring chapter. I need more romance between Baekhyun and the female lead. 
It's soooo hard putting them together. Sigh..

Anywhoooo, it's the weekends again! 
Banzai!
Comment and subscribe if you like my story. 
Thanks!!