Collasped

Living with the Royalties

Kim Nana's POV

 

His lips met mine and we stayed there for a couple of seconds before he pulled back. My eyes widened in shock and realization.

HE FREAKING KISSED ME. ISDHFSDHLDHGLHA!!!

My cheeks burned and I placed my hands to cover my redden cheeks. Baekhyun chuckled lightly after seeing my reaction. 

"What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing." he grinned. "Now I know the way to tease you." 

"Sorry, but I won't be affected by this kind of thing, Mr. Jerk." I said sacarstically.

"Oh really." he leaned forward again. I immediately scooted further away from him. "Want to try that again?"

"No-no thanks." my voice trembled. He settled down to his chair again. 

"Now sleep. We're probably going back tomorrow and skipping the entire camp." 

"Really? But I want to join the camp fire..." I whined. 

"Too bad, you got yourself into this mess. Besides, your parents are worried." he stood up. 

"Where are you going..?"

"To the hotel of course. What, you want me to stay here and look after you while you sleep?" he asked in bemusement. 

I stared at him with puppy eyes. 

"Fine. Now sleep." he sat on his chair again.

"Okay." 

5 minutes later.....

"Baekhyun, can you help me switch off the lights? Its glaring." 

"Aish!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Ahhhh, so good to be home again~~~" I lay on my sofa, snuggling in it despite the pain on my knee and arms. It's 100 more times more comfortable than that hospital bed. 

"Noona!! What do you want to eat? I'll cook for you!" Sehun asked cheekily. 

"Awww, cutie, I shall have ramen then. Simple and delicious." I replied. 

"No, ramen is bad for health, you have to eat porridge." this time, Suho advised. He gave me those angelic smile. Ahh, heart meltz.

"But I don't want to eat porridge. So plain and yucky." 

"Awww, Noona is whining like a baby." Sehun patted my head. "I'll make porridge for you then." 

Sehun hopped to the kitchen and started cooking porridge. I grumbled. 

"Well, our maknae is cooking for you, you should appreciate it. He....seldom cooks." Chanyeol knitted his brows. "I have no idea whether it'll taste good though."

Chanyeol sat next to me. "But! Its a good thing that we are able to skip the last day of camp, isn't it?"

"Yeah.. but I wanted to join the camp fire though." I groaned. 

"It's okay, maybe next time." he assured me. 

"Right..." I looked around the house, looking for Baekhyun. He didn't board the same private jet as us and he left the island earlier than us too. Weird....

"Where's Baekhyun?" I asked. 

"I think he went to the Palace for some business to attend. He's the busiest among all of us, attending to those meetings that requires his opinions and blablabla. Well, he's the Crown Prince, the soon-to-be King of this country." Chanyeol eyed at me. "Why, you miss him?" 

"No!" I shook my head. "Not at all!!"

"Woah, chillax. Just joking. But I'm not sure whether he'll be around soon though." he shrugged. "He always disappear for 3-4 days."

It was kind of sad hearing that, cuz a tiny weeny bit of me will miss him. ):

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three days later-

"Oh my gosh, where's that jerk?! I miss him!" I rolled on my bed, thinking of what to do since today is a saturday. 

School was boring without him pestering me. 

The house was pretty quiet, except for Sehun, Chanyeol and Kai. These three handsome brats. 

AHHHHH, I'M SO BORED. 

"So, I heard that you're bored." Chanyeol suddenly appear in my room.  "Why don't you go back to the main palace and find him? He'll definitely be more than happy to meet you." 

My eyes lit up at his perfect suggestion. "I can do that? Really?" 

"Why not, you're his fiancee." Chanyeol said as he walked out of my room.

"Oh great! Let's go!" I jumped out of my bed and slip into a comfortable dress then hurried down to the front entrance.

"Bye guys! See you all later!" I yelled across the living room, hoping the other prince could hear me.

"Take care, noona!" Sehun yelled back.

The guards opened the double doors for me and I told the chauffeur I was going back to the palace. 

Maybe I'm going crazy or what, but I feel kind a excited seeing him again only after 3 days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baekhyun!!! Look who came?!" I said while I went into his working office in the palace. My eyes glanced through the room. It was as big as our living room. With transparent windows as high as the ceiling and intricate patterns were drawn on the wall. 

I stepped on the carpetted floor and my eyes landed on Baekhyun who was standing at on the side of the window. Dazing off. 

"Yah jerk!" I went towards him. "I came to visit you!!" 

"Oh, ahjumma." his voice husky and airy. He turned to me and gave me a smile. However, his face looked extremely pale. 

"What, ahjumma. Oh and you look terrible. Go take a rest." 

He sighed. "I'm fine." he staggered towards his working table. I watched his every movement. 

A split second later, he collasped onto the ground.

I shouted for the guards outside his room and hurried towards him.

"Baekhyun! Are you ok?" I touched his forehead. It was burning. 

Moments later, the guards came and carried him to his room. I dismissed them and attended to Baekhyun. Seeing him still in his working suit, I ed his blazer and then his shirt. 

"Hope you won't think this in a wrong way." I mumbled.

Baekhyun, apparently, had the strength to grab my hand. "What are you doing?" he whispered.

"Changing your shirt, duh." I tried hiding my embarrassement.

He nodded and his hand dropped back to his side. After dressing him in his pajamas, I went to get a towel and wet it with ice water. I placed it over his forehead and changed it every 15 minutes. 

After two hours, I touched his forehead. His temperature was going down. 

Phewww.

*I think I should get home and change into a new set of clothe.* 

I stood up from the chair and was about to walk. A hand grabbed my wrist, stopping me. 

"Don't go..." he said. He yanked me hardly into his bed. I crashed into his body. 

"Stay."

"B-but." 

"No buts" he wrapped me in a hug, preventing me from escaping.

*Oh dang, I'm stuck.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww, he's sick ):

Poor guy.

Anyway, an update! Hope you enjoy!

<3