Mr. Life Saver

Living with the Royalties

Author's POV

 

*Oh yes! I found one purple flag!* Sehun pulled the purple flag from the ground and placed it in his pocket. *Now I have to find noona, I hope she found the blue one*

There was still light in the woods so he could find his way out of this trail. Sehun sang happily as he went back to the place where there are supposed to meet. As he trudged downwards the surroundings around him grew darker. Lucky for him, he had a mini torch function on his phone. He whipped out his phone and turn on the torchlight. 

"Noona, are you there?" Sehun called Nana while he searched the area. "Hellooo?" he repeated.

Suddenly, a piercing scream shattered his thoughts. *Sounds like Nana* 

Fear gripped him as he scanned the area. "Noona! Noona! Where are you?!" he yelled, hoping Nana would reply to his callings. 

"Noona!!" 

No answer. 

He quickly ran all the way back to the field and asked for help. Luckily, Baekhyun was there already. Baekhyun sat handsomely in one corner of the resting area, along with the other 4 princes. Chanyeol saw Sehun running like a mad person and laughed. Thinking that Sehun was putting an act for them. 

"What's with our maknae, look at how he run." Chanyeol joked. 

"Yah, yah!" Sehun finally reached them as his whole body was already pespiring like free flow. Sehun placed both hands to his knees as he controlled his breathing. 

"What happen? Why are you all sweaty and stuff. Where's Nana?" Chanyeol asked.

"Nana," he panted. "is lost." 

"What?!!" Almost all the Princes shouted. They all stood up from where there are sitting and crowd around Sehun, asking him for more information. 

"I heard her scream, then she was gone." he finally caught his breath and looked up. "I tried searching for her, but I couldn't find her anywhere."

"Oh dang." Kai he crossed his arms. The Princes face grew worried by every second. 

"Call our guards and alert the first aid crew to search the entire forest. Sehun, Chanyeol and Suho come with me to the woods. The rest stay here and look out for Nana." Baekhyun who was now standing also, instructed them.

They bowed slightly after receiving the heir to the throne prince and went to do their respective jobs. 

"Come, where did Nana went?" Baekhyun asked. His voice grew husky and worried.

"She went there, upwards, I parted ways with her as I thought it would be faster to get the flags." Sehun said as they sprinted across the field towards the forest. 

"Okay, you three search there while I go there, leave your phones on and contact me immediately if you've found her." Baekhyun said. The rest nodded and they ran in their own directions. 

*Please, let Nana be fine* Baekhyun prayed as he dashed into the woods. He took out his phone so that he could see where he was going. Rocks and branches pricked him as he brushed his way through the woods. He didn't know whether it was hours or just minutes, it felt like eternity; not knowing whether she's alright or not. 

Anxiety crept his way up through his spine. He was a verge of going hysteric because of Nana. The night wind howled into his ears as it became really cold in the woods. Suddenly, he heard a soft groan.

His attention diverted to the sound coming from somewhere. He stood really still and listened. He pushed away all the leaves that are rustling and the wind. And finally the sound came again. 

He speed up to the source of the sound and flashed his torch everywhere. A figure captured his eyes and he gasped in relieved. 

"Nana, nana!" he shouted at Nana laying lifelessly at the bottom of the woods. Baekhyun slowly went down and rushed up to her, shaking her to check whether she was still conscious. But she was not. Her head was badly bruised and scratches was everywhere. Her knee was so badly scraped that could see her flesh. Her white polo shirt was stained with all her flesh cut blood.  Baekhyun's heart ache. 

Without any hesitation, he carried her behind his back and retraced his way back to the first aid crew. 

"Yah! Over here!" Baekhyun shouted across the reporting field. Now, they were in the center of attention. The entire cohort witnessed Baekhyun carrying Nana. 

The first aid crew spotted the Crown Prince and rushed towards him. He then put Nana in the stretcher and then followed them. 

 

"How is she? Is she ok? Any major casualties?" Baekhyun asked the doctor after he checked Nana. She was bought to the nearest hospital in Jeju Island.

"Your Highness." the doctor bowed. "Nana-ssi is fine, just suffering from fatigue and minor cuts and bruises. She should stay here for the night and should be alright by tomorrow." the doctor reported to Baekhyun. 

"Thanks doc. So can I see her?"

"Of course, your highness. I shall take my leave." the doctor bowed and left. Baekhyun slid the door and went into the room. Nana was there, in her hospital clothing, breathing heavily. 

He sat on the chair beside the bed and watched her sleep. Her rosy cheeks now had scratches and a noticable scar was visible. *She's going to go insane seeing all these injuries* He chuckled to himself. For the first time in his life he felt so worried and anxious over a girl. He brushed her cheek with the back of his index finger, feeling the soft skin. 

"Noona! Are you alright?!!" Sehun barged into the hospital room, interrupting the peace that Baekhyun had with Nana. Baekhyun's hand retreated and glared at Sehun. 

"Can't you see she's sleeping?" he growled. 

Just then, the other boys came and it became even noisier. 

"Yah, we should just go back to Korea tomorrow. This camp is just useless." a deep voice said.

"Oh come on just deal with it. It's just a few more days. And they haven't even got the chance to sleep together!" 

"True. But look at what happened to Nana!"

"Do you know that I can hear you two talking?!" Baekhyun barked at them. 

"Oops. Too bad hyung, you're going to be a loner tonight." Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders playfully. "Or do you wanna spend the night here? If you won't do it, I will!" 

"Or me!" Kai said.

"Or me! I will accompany noona!" Sehun volunteered happily.

"No, Sehun, you will not. Look what happened to her after she went with you." Baekhyun stated.

"But..." Sehun whimpered, his eyes downcast. 

"Don't bully him!" Chanyeol grabbed both of Sehun's shoulders. If weren't for you, he would'nt have spend the night here with her."

"But, but" Sehun started.

"No buts, come let's leave the room and join Suho hyung. We'll leave these two lovebirds here." Chanyeol flashed a cheeky wink at Baekhyun and mouthed have fun. 

"Aish, Chanyeol you seriously!" Baekhyun grunted. 

"Let's go guys!" One by one, they left the room. It was silent  and he could hear Nana's breathing again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim Nana's POV

 

I had a dream. A dream about Baekhyun saving me. I thought I was dying. Okay, not really but I really did fainted and I thought nobody would rescue me. Then Baekhyun came. 

He looked so worried. It was the first time I see this kind of expression besides his usual poker face. I wanted to brush away those bangs that almost touching his eyes. It's a dream right? Maybe I could just try...

Maybe not. 

It was really interesting to see this side of him. Maybe I should faint a couple of more times in real life so that he would display this reaction for me. Haha, display. I rested my eyes awhile and poof, I was in the hospital room. Is that Chanyeol's voice I heard. It was really distinct. 

Is it still I dream? I bet it is. Why the heck is Baekhyun leaning so close to me. Oh my gosh, why do I feel his hot breath against my face. 

Wait.

I think this is real.

I pried open my eyes and blinked multiple times. Baekhyun's eyes widened in amusement and his face is just mere centimeters away from mine. 

"Is this a dream?" I whispered, still in a drowsy state. 

"Yes it is. So sleep and forget about this 'cos I'm going do something you'll probably kill me."

I blinked in confusion and that's when the time our lips met.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's an update for today!

Enjoy!!

Comment and Subscribe!!

Oh, and the comments you wrote really made my day. (: