Outing with the Royalties - Part 2

Living with the Royalties

Kim Nana's POV

 

"Ok, since this is the first outing with our new family member, let's not separate and have fun, together!" Chanyeol us to the first ride of the day - The roller coaster. "Now, who wanna go first?!" he asked excitedly. "Sehun?"

"Shiro!" He crossed his hands. "I wanna sit with Noona."

"I-I can't ride the roller coaster." I confessed. 

"Then you shall sit with me~" Chanyeol grabbed my wrist and hurled me into the first seat of the roller coaster. 

"Ouch!" I bumped in to the railing of the roller coaster and hurt my elbow. 

"Sorry, it was too hard. Are you ok?" he took my elbow and brushed his fingers gently over the bruised part of my elbow. Heat started forming on my cheeks. *Since when did he have such a sweet side in him!*

"Yah! Chanyeol stop touching her!!" a voice broke our sweet moment. I whirled my head and Baekhyun plus Sehun was just sitting behind us. 

"What, hyung you jealous?" Chanyeol grinned cheekily. "Don't cry if it's too fast!" 

Baekhyun ignored Chanyeol and secured himself with the seat belt. A couple of guards also followed us and sat behind the Princes. The last thing I heard before it took off was D.O. "Suho hyung, I'm actually scared of roller coasters."

 

Throughout the entire coaster ride I screamed and held Chanyeol's hand so tightly that I think it formed a blue black around his hand. Chanyeol screamed too but I'm not too sure whether he screamed because of the coaster ride or because I held him too tightly and it hurts. Oh well~

"Wow, that was fun! Let's go again!!" Kai called to us after we got out of our seats. 

On the other hand, Baekhyun and D.O's faces were turning green. 

"I think," D.O clutched his stomach, "I'm going to puke." 

"Ew, go to the toilet!" Sehun ordered one of the guards to assist him to the toilet. 

"Yah, hyung, are you ok? You look like you're going to barf all over the place." Chanyeol patted Baekhyun's back as Baekhyun took deep breaths, calming himself down. "Tsktsk, stubborn brat aren't you. Scared of height plus speed and still want to ride this thing." 

I went to Baekhyun and give him my bottle of water to drink. "Here, drink this, it'll help. I think." 

"No," he paused. "I bet it's poison." 

I snorted. "It's just plain water. If you're not drinking I'm going to play other rides without you." I threatened. "Besides, it's just a coaster ride, why do you look as if you're going to die."

He turned his head away. "It's none of your business. You guys go without me. I'll catch up with you all later." 

"If you say so." Chanyeol draped his hands over Suho and Sehun. "Kaja! Let's go play the bungee jump!! Nana come with us too!" 

I feel so bad leaving Baekhyun here, but I want to play with them too~ /le sigh x2

"It's okay, I think I don't feel well too. I'll stay here with him." 

"Okay then." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I lean helplessly against the bench as Baekhyun sat beside me his face still pale and pespirations flowed down from his forehead. It must be too hard for him, huh. 

"Do you want to go to the hospital?" I asked.

"No." 

"Want some drinks?" 

"No."

"What about food?"

"...No"

"Ughhhh, what do you want then?!" I nearly pulled my hairs out, this jerk is so frustrating, taking my kindness for granted!

"Silence." he was still breathing heavily. 

"Seriously, it was just a ride, you should try to relax. Come look at me." I told him but he refused to budge. This jerk. 

"Here," I placed my hands over his cheeks and turned his head towards me. His head a few inches apart from mine. I gulped. *His eyes are so mesmerizing*

"Ok. Close your eyes and think about things - I recommend some happy stuff" I said softly. Baekhyun surprisingly listened to me and closed his eyes. My eyes travelled to his nose then to his lips. Okay....awkward moment here. 

I questioned my sanity as to why the heck am I doing this. I was still staring at those pretty, pretty lips when those pretty lips started moving. "what are you staring?" 

My eyes widened and I quickly let go of his head and looked away. *Oh shucks, he's back to himself again.* I could feel him shifting closer to me. 

"Am I too handsome to resist?" his voice tickled my ear. I shuddered. 

"W-what, no. I was just counting the pimples you have." 

"Lies. I don't have pimples." 

"You should check the mirror then." my face was so hot that I might have a fever. I am officially screwed.

"Your turn." he took my head in his hands and turned to him. "Look at me." Baekhyun's eyes was back to its usual dark brown colour and he was no longer pespiring. It was my turn to break in cold sweat. 

"Close your eyes and think about some happy moments." he whispered as he leaned forward. *oh my god. Is he going to kiss me. Oh god.* I squeezed my eyes shut and got ready. 

One second.

Two Seconds.

Three seconds.

"hahaha! you really thought I'm going to kiss you?!" Baekhyun chortled loudly. "You've looked at yourself. hahaha!"

"You idiot! why don't you look at yourself too!" I pretended to clutch my stomach. "ohhh, i'm feeling so sick, I'm a scaredy cat. I'm scared of roller coasters." He ignored me and continued laughing. 

"Yah, you're really a jerk! I'm finding the rest!" I stood up and walked away. *Jerk, jerk, jerk!!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Comment and subscribe! 

Thank you!