Outing With the Royalties - Part 1

Living with the Royalties

Author's POV

 

It was a tiring afternoon for Nana as she finally finished unpacking her stuff. After that crazy dinner they had yesterday, she felt that she didn't really get to know the Princes well. She plopped herself in the sofa, thinking. *Since all of them are home today, why not go to Lotte World!* 

With that idea in her, she quickly rushed down to the living room where the Princes are louging around. 

"Yah! Guys! I've got an idea!" she yelled. The Royals turned their heads to her direction. Piqued with curiousity. "Why don't we go....shopping?!" 

They looked at her as if she got something stuck in . 

Kai was the first to answer. "Seriously? Shopping? I've got all the clothes I want."

"Me too. Sorry Nana, but I agree with Kai this time." Suho added.

"Noona, think of something more interesting!" Sehun chirped. Nana looked at D.O , wondering if he got the same reaction as them. 

"No comment." D.O said. 

"No comment too," Chanyeol replied.

The rest travelled their eyes to Baekhyun. He closed his book that he was reading and smirk. "Let's go to Lotte World then." 

"What, n-" Nana started.

"Oh yes! Let's go man!"

"Oh gosh its been a long time since I've ridden the merry-go-round!"

"Yeah, swing!"

"Ice cream!" They all spoke at the same time, making the place a mess. Nana stared. *They accepted Baekhyun's idea easily but rejected mine?!* Nana looked at Baekhyun and he gave her a sacarstic smile, like he'd won. *Jerk*

"Let's go then, Noona!" Sehun clung onto her arm, pulling her up. 

"Wait! I haven't pack my stuff!" 

"You only need your body there!" he continued to pull her but she managed to stop Sehun in time. 

"I'll be right back, you guys go into the car first!" Nana sprinted up the stairs and disppeared in an instance. 

"Girls." the guys snickered.

 

"I wanna sit in the car with Noona!" Sehun said as he opened the door for Nana. "Please? Hyung?" he pleaded Baekhyun.

"No." Baekhyun went into the car and closed it forcefully. Leaving Sehun behind. 

"Why won't you let him sit? Better than sitting with you." Nana chipped. 

"I want to sit in my own car." he replied, ending the arguement. A couple of moments later, they drove off to Lotte world. 

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Nana asked, her head cocked to one side, her long and dark brown hair spilling off her shoulders. Baekhyun looked into her eyes, analyzing. 

"What." 

"How are the Princes like?" she eyed Baekhyun back. "Tell me about them."

He kept silent. Wondering whether he should waste his precious saliva talking about them. "They are good. What else do you want to know?"

"Duh, obviously I know that. Tell me more about their personaities." she urged Baekhyun. Baekhyun let out a long breath. This was his first time replying this type of question as he did not really notice their habits and personalities. As long as they behave, he was happy. 

"Well, Chanyeol is the closest to me in the family. Cuz we're like twins. He's just a couple of months younger than me. Don't ask me why is that so, cuz I don't know. Basically Chanyeol is the happy virus in our family. He really likes to fool around and make us laugh. But I have no idea why he's so quiet when you're around. Oh and he gets defensive when he sense danger around the Royals." he paused to rest his mouth while I digest. 

"While Sehun was the opposite of him at first. Sehun, on the other hand, was dark and mysterious. He didn't talk much and matured at a very young age. But he decided to fool around only now." Baekhyun chuckled softly. Nana's eyes widened. 

"You should laugh more. You look...nice." she mumbled softly. Her cheeks flushed pink at what she'd said. Baekhyun pretended to ignore her and continued talking until they reached Lotte World.

 

It was mid afternoon by the time they reached Lotte World and the hottest day. The Royal bodyguards numbers had increased to more than 25 surrounding and securing the area as the Royalties came to had fun. Troublesome but safety matters especially for the Royals. 

"Is it necessary to have them around 24/7?" Nana whispered. 

"It's not we have a choice. Besides, the number has decreased for this already." Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders.

The seven of them got free tickets to the theme park and people gawked at them when they passed by them. Most of them bowed in respect. Even to Nana, they already started addressing her as Crown Princess. Nana started to blush. 

"Noona! Enjoy this day, okay? Ignore them." Sehun said. 

"Yeah, enjoy man! You'll never know when this day would come again!" 

"Yeah, come on let's go to the big flying swing!!!!" someone with a super deep bass voice exclaimed. Everyone stopped walking and stared at Chanyeol, Nana's jaw dropped.

"What? Is there something wrong with my face?" he touched his face and chortled. "happy virus guy is back! Come Sehun ah, let's goo!" he pulled Sehun away with a couple of guards following them behind. 

"Hyung, noona!!! I'm scared of Chanyeol!! Save me!" he yelled for help. They all stood there and snickered. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update for today!~ 

Sorry if it's boring.

It'll get interesting later~

Only 1 update tho, I'm busy and tired from doing all my homework.

Major exam coming up! ): 

So sorry!!!!!

But do comment and subscribe! 

<3

PS: I've changed Chanyeol back to his happy virus. 

Well, the livelier the better!~ 

PPS: Will update more chapters tomorrow!