6; "Call me Oppa."

EXO's KAI Is A erted, Conceited, Heartbreaking Jerk!

Narrator's POV

What is happening to the cold-hearted Su Min? Is she finally opening up to boys? 

 

Your POV

After the episode with Kai in the park, I was tired, wanting to go home to my fluffy bed. I inwardly sighed and looked over at Kai who was walking beside me. He was facing the front, Not saying anything. I frowned. 

"Yah, Are you hungry?" *Yes, But i'm even more tired.. So I guess I'll just go home.* Not hearing my replies, He turned and looked at me. *Oh.* I shook my head and mumbled, "Aniyo.." He turned away and nodded, Continue walking down the row of shop-houses. 

*Growl* My stomach cried. *YAHHH WHY NOW?!* Embarrassed, I covered my face with my hands, Peeking at Kai through my fingers. *This is so.. Embarrassing.* 

He smirked, "Not hungry huh?" He grabbed my hand, "Let's go eat." I looked down, *He doesn't have to hold my hand right?* Annoyed, I tried jerking away, Only to have his grip tighten. I shot him a glare. "Bwoya?" Without turning back at me, He whispered, Loud enough for me to catch. "Just let it be please." And he continued walking. My eyes widened, But soon softened. *I guess it doesn't hurt, right?* I bit my lip, dragged by Kai. 

 

Kai's POV

I don't understand anything that is happening to me. I had a huge urge to hold her hand, So I did. When our palms met, My heartbeat increased rapidly. *Su Min. What are you?* I slightly twitched at her warm hands. 

After a few more minutes of walking, A small ramen shop caught my eye. I turned back to Su Min, Finding her looking at me intensely, I slightly flinched. "U-uh.. Ramen?" I smiled, nervously. 

 

Your POV

With Kai dragging me to wherever he was planning to go, I could only stare at his back. *How did I end up being dragged by this guy?* Unknowingly, I had a small smile painted on my face. 

Staring at him more, I realised. *The way he acts, the way he talks. It resembles him.. He resembles Taemin..* I slightly frowned. Without me noticing, Kai stopped and turned around. Unable to react, I stood rooted to the ground, Staring into his eyes. 

"U-uh.. Ramen?" He asked me, I smiled, It was as though he was here, with me. "Deh oppa~" *. Su Min! HE'S NOT TAEMIN.* My eyes slightly widened at what I just said. Laughing nervously, Hoping to brush it off his mind, I looked at him, who was doe-eyed, staring at me as though I weren't from this planet. "Ramen right? Lets go!" I pulled him, but i felt him froze. 

 

Kai's POV

*S-she called me oppa. She called me oppa. She called me oppa.* I couldn't think, I couldn't talk. Her voice was clouding my mind. I continued staring at her, Letting her angelic voice take over my mind, erasing all other thoughts. *Oppa. Oppa. Oppa.* 

I looked at her laughing nervously, "Ramen right? Lets go!" She tried pulling me, But I stood rooted to the ground. *Y-yah Kai. Why are you like this? It's not the first time a girl called you oppa, Nan Michi Get da. (I'm going crazy)*

"Say that again." I looked at her, dead serious. 

 

Your POV

"Say that again." He stared at me. *what? Oh... 'Oppa'* I bit my bottom lip. "Mianhae Kai-ssi, I was confused, For a moment I thought I was talking to Taemin. Mianhae.." I told him the truth, Not wanting any misunderstandings. 

 

Kai's POV

Expecting her reply, I continued looking at her. "Mianhae Kai-ssi, I was confused, For a moment I thought I was talking to Taemin. Mianhae.." 

*Bang,* I felt something heavy hit my chest. *Oh.. So she thought I was hyung..* I mentally screamed, *! What was I expecting?!* I let out a laugh, "Oh, Arraso." Forced a smile, And walked to the ramen shop, Not holding her hand. 

 

Your POV

"Oh," He laughed, "Arraso." He smiled. *He understands, I'm glad.* I nodded and stood at the same position. Kai just walked to the ramen shop, without holding my hand. *WALK SU MIN! What the ? What the heck were you expecting?* I mentally slapped myself. *What's wrong with me?* I shook my head. *I must be missing him again, after seeing him just now..* 

"YAH," A loud shout interrupted my thoughts. I looked up, "Not coming?" Kai Smiled and walked in the shop. *Oh, deh.* I ran over to join him. The shop was small yet cozy, walls coated with a layer of red paint, White tables and chairs. Me and Kai walked over to one of the tables and sat down. 

"So, what do you want to eat?" I asked him, Who just shrugged. "Molla, It's the first time I'm here." I looked up from the menu, "Yah, Me too." I giggled, but he just stayed silent with a cold expression. 

"Waitress," Kai snapped his fingers. The waitress, who I noticed has been eyeing Kai ever since he came in the shop, Quickly scurried over to our table. Her uniform was messily done, Her hair was falling down her shoulders, Her top buttons were un-buttoned and her cleavage showing proudly. Twirling her hair with her fingers, she stared at Kai with half droopy eyes. 

She only looked at Kai, It was as though I wasn't there. *Kai must be so tempted.* I frowned, And looked over to Kai who was looking at me. He then looked at the waitress, completely uninterested, "Can I have two of your best Ramens?" *He's.. So cold.* I looked at the waitress who was sending me a dead stare, which immediately changed when she turned back to Kai, "Oh sure oppa~ Anything more?"

 

Kai's POV

"Oh sure oppa~ Anything more?" *Bwo? Oppa?* I frowned, "Are you even younger than me? That would be all." I looked at the girl, who was staring at me. She twirled around with her heels and walked away, not saying a thing. 

I rested my face in my palms, *Yah Kai, What the hell? You could have banged her. What are you doing?* I mentally cursed myself, *Molla, All I can think about is Su Min mistaking me for hyung.* I ruffled my hair. "AISH YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!" *uhh.. I just said that out loud...* Carefully, I peered at Su Min, To find her staring at me with confusion. *She's cute.... Uh, Not now Kai, concentrate.* 

 

Your POV

Kai burried his face in his palms, ruffled his perfect hair and shouted, "AISH YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!" All i could do was to stare at him with confusion. *Why the sudden change of mood?* He looked up and sheepishly smiled, "Hehehe Mian.. I was thinking of something." *Oh! No wonder~* I smiled, "Oh! Arraso!" 

After a few minutes, Our Ramen came. *WAH! DAEBAK!* Without hesistating anymore, I broke my wooden chopsticks into two and began slurping down my ramen. *Maa! Keke. Oh! I forgot i'm with Kai!* I looked up, finding myself staring at two brown orbs. 

I snapped my fingers, "Yah, are you there?! Eat!" I frowned. "O-oh. You have something here..." He reached out his hand, which was getting nearer and nearer to my lips. *W-what the hell!* I pushed his hand away, "There's no need." I smiled, wiped my lips, and continued eating.

 

Kai's POV

She was like a little kid after the ramen arrived, She began eating immediately. *Just looking at her eat makes me full.* Not touching my ramen, I continued staring at her slurping down the ramen. I mentally cursed myself for what i'm doing.

"Yah, are you there?! Eat!" She shouted at me. Something at the corner of her lips caught my attention. Without thinking, I reached out my hand, "O-oh. You have something here..." Ready to wipe her lips, She suddenly pushed my hand away. "There's no need." She smiled and wiped her lips herself. *Aish, KAI! Control yourself!* I frowned, picked up my chopsticks and ate. *Wah! MAA! KEKE!*

 

Your POV

After eating the wonderful dinner, Kai paid for the ramen. He claimed that he couldn't let a girl pay. I just went along with him. 

"I'll walk you home." He spoke. I shook my head, "There's no ne-" "Yes there is." I sighed, Knowing that letting him walk me home was the only choice at the current moment, I nodded. 

Throughout the walk to my house, Kai was silent. Everytime I took a glance at him, He would turn away. Whenever we met eyes, He would look as though he had something to say, But decided not to say it. I couldn't understand the situation we were in. 

After a few more minutes, We reached our house. I looked at Kai, Who opened his mouth, But closing it again. I sighed, *I guess he has nothing to say to me then.* "I'm going." He nodded, I frowned. *That's all? Not even a 'goodbye'?... Whatever, I don't care.* When i was about to leave, I felt a strong arm pull me into his embrace. *Bwoya?!* I tried to pull away, But failed miserably. 

"Su Min," I froze. His deep and husky voice sent shivers down my spine. I slowly nodded, "Y-yes?" 

"I am only going to say this once, so listen to it carefully." My heart was racing. *What? What does he want to say to me?* I nodded again, Unable to speak.

"Call me Oppa." My eyes widened, *O-oppa?! But I never called anyone oppa, except for Taemin...* A world-ending conflict was occuring in my mind. After several minutes of silence, I decided. *Maybe it's time to let go of the past and move on, Su Min.* 

"O-oppa." 

 

Kai's POV

After staying in that position for several minutes, I was starting to lose hope, starting to loosen my grip when, "O-oppa." I froze. A few seconds passed before I pulled back.

I stared into her eyes, *She said it. She called me oppa.* I smiled, "Say it again." 

 

Your POV

"Say it again." I smiled, 

"Kai Oppa."

 

 

______________________________________________________

Annyeong you!! Thank you so much for reading! How was it? :D Keke. Thank you, all my lovely readers, Saranghaeyo! ♥

         

TAEMINNIE SAYS THANKYOU! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TOO! :D keke~  Btw, Aren't the boys so alike? >w<.