Getting him back

Come Back To Me

Everyone looked at him once hyukjae stepped inside the living room. They just stared without saying a word. He knew he was in trouble because of his action at the airport. Leeteuk hyung stood up and turned the TV off.

Here we go. Hyukjae thought, getting himself ready to be questioned.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Leeteuk crossed his hands in front of his chest. His voice was calm and authorative. Hyukjae knew it was because of his action earlier today. The rest of the members just sat in the living room, staring at him, eagerly to know his answer. But hyukjae said nothing. He just put his backpack on the nearest sofa and stared at his shoes.

"Well?" Leeteuk once again asked. This time he raised his voice a bit. It made Hyukjae looked at him.

"Mianhae, hyung." Hyukjae managed to get his voice out. "I was just.. went to see Hae."

"Is there something wrong with hae?"

Hyukjae shook his head.

"Then why were you just took off like that? without telling anybody, not answering your phone? There had to be something wrong. Something that you're not telling us. What is it?"

Once again Hyukjae shook his head. He looked at Siwon and he knew Siwon didn't blow the wistle since Leeteuk hyung was clueless. He was really thankful for that." No Hyung, mianhae. I was just missing Hae, that's all. I'm so sorry for leaving like that. Mianhae, hyung. Mianhae guys.."

There were silent. awkward one. but then Leeteuk came forward and tapped his shoulder. "I know it's been hard for you. We are all missing donghae so much too. But I want you to share whatever it is that you have in mind with us. Or with me at least. Arraseo?"

"Arraseo, hyung.."

"Please take care yourself. have some rest. You must be really tired."

Hyukjae Nodded and took his backpack and went to his room. He didn't want to face everyone right now. He sighed in relieved because he didn't have to explain anything to his hyung.

"Hyuk, may I come in?" Siwon at the door knocking. He didn't wait until hyukjae gave him permission, he let himself in.

"You wanna talk?"

"What's to talk Wonnie? everything's fine."

"You were dreaming again, weren't you.."

Hyukjae stared at Siwon, then he sat on the bed.

"What did Hae say?"

"Oh so now you believe me?" Hyukjae smirked, looked at Siwon's eyes trying to find something. Something that could tell him that he was just lying. But he could see nothing but sincerity.

"Tell me what did Hae say, please."

Hyukjae cupped his face with his own hands and trying to breath normaly. Siwon waited for him patiently.

"He saw his father. He wanted to go..." Hyukjae chocked at his own sob. "He wants to leave us.."

"Did he?"

Hyukjae looked at Siwon. and then shook his head." I don't know.."

Siwon tapped his shoulder. "Hey, don't worry too much. The doctor said he's in stable condition. Just pray that he will wake up soon. Don't be hard on yourself."

"I swear I won't let Hae go." Hyukjae said. His voice was shaking. "You should see his mom. She was devastated. I promised her to get him back. I'm the only one that can bring him back."

Siwon didn't like what he just heard. Hyukjae was lost, and he wanted so bad to help him out. But it seems nothing  he said would made him feel better. So he just sat there, wrapping his arm around hyukjae's shoulder, trying to be a good friend.

"Tell you what, I'm gonna go with Kyuhyun to the hospital and I'm gonna stay there to watch over Hae. I promise I will call you up if there's anything. You just stay here and have some rest. How's that sound?"

Hyukjae nodded. "Thanks wonnie. I'm sorry I'm such a mess."

"You're welcome. Now get some rest. It's 6 am now, so I think I'll go at 10. Are you sure you'll be ok all by yourself? Cause I think the other members has schedule today."

"I'll be fine. Just please call me if  there's anything."

Siwon nodded and then excused himself. Hyukjae trew himself on the bed and stared at the ceiling. He was exhausted. His energy just drained. It took him a minute or two until he fell to sleep.

------------

Siwon and Kyuhyun just walked in to the hospital when some nurses and Doctor passing them running. They almost ran over Kyuhyun if Siwon hadn't quickly pulled him up againts the wall. They were shocked when they found out those doctor and nurses were running into donghae's ward. Both Siwon and Kyuhyun just flew behind them. They stopped when they saw Donghae's mom crying outside the ward.

"Eomeoni, What happened?" Siwon asked carefully. She looked at Siwon and then hugged him tightly and cried even harder.

"Uri Donghae.. please please please don't take our Donghae!!!" She screamed in pain as siwon tried so hard to comfort her. Kyuhyun stonned and walked slowly to the door. His hand was about to pushed the door when suddenly a nurse came out. He just grabbed her on his wrist.

"what.. what's wrong?" he asked panickly. "What happened?"

"I'm sorry please let me go, I have to go. The patient is in critical condition."

"What? Why? What happened?!" Kyuhyun tightening his grip on her. "Tell me what happened!"

"We don't know sir, He has been slipped in and out and became unstable. Please you have to let me go!" The nurse shook his arm and break free. Kyuhyun was in shocked. He looked at Siwon with widen eyes. "Hyung, eo.. eotteohke?"

"I don't know.. kyu! uuh...Call Leeteuk hyung, call Yesung hyung, call everyone! palli!!"

------------

Hyukjae dried his hair off as he was just out from the shower. Just wearing his jogging pants he went straight to the kitchen to get something to eat. He didn't feel like eating but he knew he needed his strenght back. He had long schedule tomorrow. He was just about to drink his strawberry milk when suddenly his mobile phone rang.

"Hi Kyu, what's up?" asked him as he walked toward the living room.

"Hy..hy..hyung.."

Hyukjae stopped. He didn't like the sound of Kyu's voice just now. "What is it? are you ok?"

"Come now, Jebal. Donghae Hyung..." Kyu's voice shaking.

Hyukjae could felt his heart pounding so loud slamming to his chest. Unconciously he dropped the glass he was holding. It shattered between his bare foot.

Hyukjae closed his eyes as he listened to every word that kyuhyun told him.

It's happening.. Dear God.. it's happening...

" Please come, hyung. Donghae hyung was slipped in and out.. I .. I.. don't know what to do.."

 

But you have to get used to it, hyuk.

 

Donghae's voice rang inside his head

 

I'm not always around anymore, I can no longer dance or sing like we use to do...

It wasn't your fault, Hyuk. Don't blame yourself, you're making this harder for me...

 

Hyukjae felt to the ground, panting hard..

 

I saw my dad... You know I missed him all my life, Hyuk...

 

Hyukjae gasping for air, tears were falling...

 

Forgive me, I love you ... Lee hyukjae

 

Donghae's voice overlapping inside his head, making him harder to think and to breathe. He was a mess. His heart breaking into million pieces.

"Hyung? hello?? are you there?" Kyuhyun voice woke him up. He hold back a sob but it was too late.

"I'll get him back Kyu, I swear I'll get him back! I promosie eomonie that I will not let him go..." Hyukjae cried. " I swear kyu.. I'll get him back!"

"Hyung what are you talking about? please..."

"Dream.. I have to dream.. I have to dream.." Hyukjae muttered incoherently in between the deep sobs. He left his mobile phone on the floor as he ran.

Kyuhyun clutched at his mobile phone and tried to think. I need to dream? what was that all about?

"Kyu, did you call Leeteuk hyung?" Siwon asked urgently. Kyuhyun nodded. "Did you call hyukjae?"

Kyuhyun looked at his hyung and nooded. "I Don't understand hyukjae's word..."

Siwon frowned. "What did he say?"

"He said he will get Donghae's hyung back. He's not letting him go and that.. he needed to.. dream? what was that all about?"

Siwon eyes widen. He looked at Kyuhyun in shocked and started to gasped for air. He knew what hyukjae was about to do.

"Hyung? what's wrong?"

"Damn you Lee Hyukjae!" Siwon cursed. "I have to go and find him..."

"He's at the dorm.."

"Stay here and tell Leeteuk hyung that I'm going back to the dorm to get hyukjae."

Kyuhyun obidiently nodded as he saw Siwon ran along the hall way so fast.