The Promise

Come Back To Me

Hyukjae just flew right after the passport check. He didn't say a word to anyone. Put on his mask and his hood and just flew. He didn't care when Leeteuk and Siwon asked him what happened. He just got into a taxi he could find and asked the driver to go to the hospital fast.

wait for me, Hae. I'm coming...

"Eomeoni, please pick up the phone..." He muttered as he tried to call Donghae's mom. He knew she would be at the hospital. But no one answer the phone. He just wished he could just popped right into Donghae's room right now. but fortunately the taxi took him there to the hospital so fast, saved him from the agony.

He stopped himself right outside hae's ward. He tried so hard to breath. He was so scared. But then he opened the door slowly.

That beeping sound again..

But this time it was like music to his ears. It means Hae was here. He hadn't left.

My Hae..

Hyukjae felt his feet were about to give in. But he needed to touched Donghae, to feel it. He stared at him and felt his lips quiver. He found hishand and brought it to his face. He was so cold.

"Hyukjae."

 He gasped and turned around quickly. Donghae's mom stood behind him. He bowed and greet her.

" I thought you are still in shanghai."

"We just got back."

"Then what are you doing here? aren't you tired? You should get back and have some rest. I know how crazy your schedules are. You shouldn't be here." Donghae's mom sat by his son's bed and fixed his blanket. Hyukjae sat beside her. "You can visit Donghae right after."

"Ne.." Hyukjae nodded. He really didn't know what to do, or what to say. The reason he was here was because He felt Donghae was leaving. Could he tell her that? She might think he was crazy. So he just nodded obidiently. "I'm sorry to disturb you, Eomeoni."

She just smiled and brushed Hyukjae's hair with her finger. "I'm always happy to see you. You are Donghae's closest friend. Talking to you is like talking to Donghae, but more mature. I don't know when he will grow up. If he ever..."

"Eomeoni.."

Hyukjae saw the tears in her eyes. She looked so tired and so sad. Hyukjae took her hand to comfort her. She let go a little sob out of her chest and smiled at hyukjae. "I just wish Donghae will wake up soon. The doctor said he has to have a will to live to survive this. I don't know what's wrong but I feel so scare. No mother in the world should feel this. No mother in the world should lost his child..."

"Eomeoni, he will be fine. I promise." Hyukjae said as he hugged Donghae's mom who was now crying. "Uri Donghae will be ok. You will have your son back even if I have to drag him back from hell... I promise."

Yaaa'.. Lee Donghae!! I Will bring you back, even if it will cost me my own life, even if what I'm about to do would be the stupidest thing in the world, but I promise I will get you back..