He's Back..

Come Back To Me

Hyukjae put his backpack at the sofa and walked to the fridge to get something to drink. He just got back from the SJ dorm. Leeteuk hyung called him up this morning and said he needed to talk to him. So he went there.

Every member gathered round in the living room when he got there. Instantly he knew there must be something important came up.

"How was Hae doing?" Leeteuk hyung started. " I'm sorry I've been really busy with my schedule that I haven't visited Hae for awhile."

"It's cool. don't worry about it." Hyukjae answered. "He's ok. He's getting better."

"Good to know."

"So why are you asking me to come, hyung? is there something wrong?"

"Yeah that..." Leeteuk rubbed his temple and leaned forward from his seat. " I had a meeting with our company last night."

"and?"

"They were asking about donghae, about his condition, and about..."

Leeteuk stopped and breathed. "About his future in Super Junior as well as in the company."

Hyukjae cringed at that statement. 'Why do I got the feeling that I won't like what you're about to say, hyung??"

"Believe me, Hyukjae. I don't like it either." Leeteuk looked at hyukjae appologeticly. "But I have to tell you."

"Ok... "Hyukjae nodded. "Tell me.."

Leeteuk tried to open his mouth but he just couldn't. He tried many time but ended up with no sound at all.

"They want Donghae out... " Hyukjae muttered after realizing what his hyung about to say. "They want him out from SJ and from the company. They want to cut his contract. Is that it?"

Everyone stared at leeteuk, waiting for the answer. Then Leeteuk nodded. "Mianhae.."

Then everyone just talked at the same time expressing their feeling.  Hyukjae just stared at leeteuk deeper.

"What did you tell them, hyung?" Hyukjae asked. "Do you want him out?"

Leeteuk looked back at Hyukjae. "Of course not. I just want to tell you guys what the company want and I want to ask all of you what we should do about it."

"He stays!" Yesung said firmly. "Hae leaves, I leave."

"Yeah, no one leaves." Shindong added. "If they cut his contract, make sure they cut mine too."

"and mine.." Sungmin raised his hand.

"Me too.." said Kyuhyun. "Can' t believe they even think about it."

"What if Hae is not recovering?" Leeteuk asked. "I have to give them something that will change their mind."

"I swear Hae is getting better, hyung." Hyukjae said with a firm tone. "Last time he cried when we watched our concert. I know he understood everything that I say. It's just a matter of time."

"How long should we wait?" asked Leeteuk. "Hae was a singer and a dancer. Do you really think he can do all that after all this?"

Hyukjae stared at Leeteuk in disbelieve. How can he asked such a thing? 

"Hyung, what are you saying?" Siwon asked, glaring toward leeteuk. "Don't you have faith?"

"Siwon-ah, the company will ask me those question and I have to be able to give them some answer. I know this is sound so cruel and I swear to God I hate myself to even asking that. " Leeteuk explained. "How am I going to answer them?"

"Tell them to go to hell!" Hyukjae stood up and was about to leave and Leeteuk grabbed his hand and made him turned around and face him.

"Hyukjae, please." He pleaded. "I know how you feel, but please help me out."

"What do you want me to say, hyung? All I know Hae is getting better. i Know! I can feel it here.." Hyukjae touched his chest. "Hae will get better. Just give him more time. He'll sing again, he'll dance again."

Hyukjae's eyes b with tears.

"Please, hyung."

"It's not my decission, hyuk." Leeteuk said firmly. "All I can do is trying to convince them, which I will. I just want you guys to prepare for the worse too. I'm so sorry."

Hyukjae sipped his drink as he remember what Leeteuk said this morning. He just couldn't take it. He just took off. Siwon tried to stop him but he wouldn't let him. He just drove af far as the road could take him and stopped after remembered Donghae. So he drove back.

Donghae..

Hyukjae got up and went to look for him. The maid said he was with Mr. Chen for his physical theraphy by the pool. So he went there to meet them. There he found Mr Chen and Donghae. He leaned against the door and watched them for a bit. 

"Hyukjae ssi.." Mr Chen bowed after seeing him. Hyukjae bowed back. "I thought you'll be out all day."

"No, I cut the meeting shorter. It's not important anyway." Hyukjae answer. " What were you doing?"

"I was just giving donghae-ssi a light massage to his feet. I know he's not using his legs for a long time now, it will become stiffed. That's why we did this every day so the muscle won't stiffed."

Hyukjae knelt before donghae and started to take his left leg and did exactly like what Mr. chen did earlier. He asked Mr Chen to leave as he would do the theraphy by himself. and he did.

"I Met all the members today." Said Hyukjae as he continued doing the theraphy. "They are asking how you are doing. I told them you are getting better."

Hyukjae looked at Donghae's face. "Will you? I mean I know you understand everything that I say. But you are getting better. Right, Hae?"

Hyukjae felt his chest was heavy. Why would he asked that question anyway? Whenever anyone ask that question he always answed confidently. So now why did he ask about it himself? Was he just lost his confident? that he was not so sure anymore?

Hyukjae wiped away his tears. but it kept coming.

"It hurts me to see you like this, hae-ah". Hyukjae talked to himself. "You were always light up the stage, when you dance you own the stage. I really miss talking to you, I miss you and every crazy thing that you do. You were my energy. You are my best friend. What am I gonna do without you?"

His vision became blur as the tears started to brim. His shoulder shaking so much.

He failed. He gave in.

So he cried, right there in front of Hae. Sobbing uncontrollably. He put his head on donghae's lap and wrapped his arm around donghae's waist and weep.  He cried so hard that it made donghae's body also shaking aswell. 

Donghae found hyukjae with his eyes. His tears fell on Hyukjae's head. Hyukjae just let go everything from his chest. All his anger, his frustration, all his fear, everything. Until there was nothing left but a small sob. He was going to lift his head when suddenly he felt someone touching his head, brushing his hair lightly. He looked up quicky and he found donghae's hand on his head.

Hyukjae didn't move. He kept Donghae's hand on his head with his own hand. He pleaded into donghae's eyes with his eyes. His mouth opened slowly. Hyukjae's heart pounding real fast as he watched donghae's lips moving. The tears streamming to his cheek.

"Ss..so...rry.."

Hyukjae's eyes widen. "What? wh..what did you say? say again.."

Hyukjae cupped his beautiful face. "Say again Hae, say it again.."

"S...sorry.."

And hyukjae rushing forward to hold him. "Why would you say that? my pabo! You're back! My Donghae, you're back!!"

 

----------

*smile everyone.. Hae is back ^_^