Dooyoon? or DooHyun?

Rumble in the CUBE

At thatnight, in a 5 Star Restaurant  in korea [Beranne Restaurant]
 

 


Doojoon arrived first, he was really exited for this event. He was staring  at the door since he'd arrived, thinking that maybe the next who will enter is Gayoon, few minutes had passed and then the door opends again, this time its really Gayoon. Gayoon arrived with a simple formal dress. She looks so stunning its like the background changed into a glitter floral as beautiful as she was.
Doojoon can’t stop starring at her. Well honestly she was 30minute’s late. Doojoon stand up and escorted Gayoon to her chair and they both seat in.  He never thought this will come true. 

Gayoon's Dress




Doojoon: WOW! You look so amazing *sweetest smile*
Gayoon: really?thanks!  Jihyun dressed me up : )
Doojoon: she has a good taste :D
Gayoon: yah, I think so : )
Doojoon: let’s order *call the waiter*
Gayoon: yeah, just order for me ~
Doojoon:  haha okay ma’am ! *smile*

While they were eating , Gayoon say Goodluck for Doojoon and Jihyun on for the Idol Sports.

Doojoon: yeah, thanks ! I hope we will win , I believe Jihyun is strong haha
Gayoon: yah.! That’s true ! she practiced a lot for the high jump!
Doojoon: really?  Oh if we will win I promise her I will give her favorite cake *drinks wine*
Gayoon: oh that's why !

while they were talking to each other Gayoon phone ring’s  and she answer it.

Gayoon: excuse me doojoon-ah!

jihyun said that gayoon’s Photo shoot for “HighCut” that will held an hour later was reschedule and should held in this very moment. Jihyun said the Gayoon should go back quickly  to the Cube Building for the photo shoot because every one is looking for her.

Gayoon: okay I’ll be there in a moment!
Jihyun: yah, and can you bring me food too? Im so hungry hehe, im few blocks away from you~!
Gayoon: Hold on  a second!

Gayoon told Doojoon that she have to go for the Photo shoot and said she’s really sorry because they can finish their date.Doojoon said he understand he  knows how important is a photo shoot.

Gayoon: and can you do me a favor? Can you bring Jihyun some food? She few blocks away from here and she said she’s really hungry.
Doojoon: okay, oh just invite her here so she can eat .
Gayoon: oh yeah yeah , that a good idea! You can continue this date, since its just a friendly day nea?
Doojoon: yeah  ! :) Let me talk to her

Gayoon  gave her phone to doojoon . Jhyun has no idea thet the next voice she will hear is doojoon’s sweetest voice.

(Doojoon-to-Jihyun-Phone conversation)
Doojoon: yoboseyo ?! Jihyun-ah?
Jihyun: *shock* Doojoon ah?! Ommo ! (She cover her phone and scream on the top of her lungs like crazy and blush like a rose)
Doojoon: Jihyun-ah?
Jihyun:*normal voice* yes?
Doojoon: just go here , ill send you the location and will continue this friendly date soo you can eat too , is that okay?
Jihyun: rally? O I’ll be there pronto! Haha (she end the call and jump-s around like a lil child given a candy) we will have a date! We will have a date !

Jihyun reacived Doojoon’s message that contain the location. Jihyun runs as fast as flash to the restaurant while Gayoon back to the Cube Building.