DooYoon?

Rumble in the CUBE

 

They started the dance practice. While practicing Doojoon was always looking at Gayoon secretly, And Jihyun and Gikwang are looking at them.


 

Doojoon can't helped himslef to look at his one and only love just an inches away from him. And he felt so happy specially now that Gayoon is talking to him gently.





 

 

 

After the rehersals Gayoon saw Gikwang passing by carrying a bottle of water, she approached him by yelling.

 

Gayoon: yah! Pabo!! (stupid)
 

 

Gikwang: me??! What ? 
 

He points at himself then walks to Gayoon's direction.

 

Gayoon: give me some!


 

She grabbed the water Gikwang was drinking a while ago and she drunk it.

 

Gikwang: hey don’t drink it all!
 

Gikwang protested.

 

Gayoon: Here. *gives it back to Gikwang*
 

 

Gikwang: aihh you almost drink it all! *drink it* by the way you own me one because of the scaring  thing last night!
 

 

Gayoon: yah yah ! haha how can I pay? Can I do it again?
 

 

 

Gikwang: hey I'm not scared at all!  hmm go with me on the idol sports tomorrow! We will support Jihyun and Doojoon! is that okay ?
 

 

 

Gayoon: yah sure ! I’’ll support them haha! Should I bring pompoms ? xD
 

 

 

Gikwang: no!  haha bring some snaks and wear the cube idol sports uniform okay?
 

 

Gayoon: yes sir ! 
 

 

Gikwang: *pinch Gayoon’s face* you are soooo cute! Haha
 

 

Gayoon: *Punch Gikwang* my cheecks! 
 

 

Gikwang: ouch!

 

 

Their  group members called them and the go back to their particular dorms.

 

 

Doojoon is so happy because he'll have a date with Gayoon later and he was already preparing for it.He also told Gikwang about it and said that Gikwang should help him to pick the right suit and gift for Gayoon. Gikwang want to say “no” but how can he say “no” to  his best friend.
 

 

“DAMN IM JEALOUS” was on Gikwang’s mind. He always convince himself  that he shouldn’t fell in love with Gayoon.He shouldn’t , it can’t be. Because if Doojoon will discover the truth that he was falling for her, he will be mad at him.He Knows how much Doojoon loves Gayoon. And he should be happy if they will be a couple, will he? Or he will try to. He looked at his phone there’s a picture of him and Gayoon cropped  from the United Cube Offial photo. They look like a real couple whom getting married in their wardrobe  in the picture. Well he wish the will come to life.
 

 

 

 

"Stop it Gikwang. She's not for you" He whispered to his heart.