Oh Eh !

Rumble in the CUBE


[When the night falls]

@ 4Minute dorm.

 

Gayoon was going to sleep then suddenly  she receive a text message saying “heay its Gikwang,Why did you gave me Jihyun’s number?.” Then Gayoon replied and they start chit chatting.

Gayoon: where the hell you get my number?

 

 

Gikwang: From Jihyun ! heay that’s not the point ! you lied to me again I thought we're already friends !
 

 

Gayoon: aish! Don’t be so dramatic duh! Let me explain, I don’t wanna text Doojoon co’z I really hate texting ! or using phone , honestly this phone was just given to me by manager, Im just using this to communicate  to my group mate and to my manager. Get it ?
 

Gikwang: no!  haha just kidding!
 


Gayoon stops texting the after a few minutes she receive a text AGAIN from Gikwang.
 

 


Gikwang: Heay!


 

Gayoon: heay what !!! ?
 

Giwakng: are you mad at me ? hmm !?
 

 

Gayoon: no! why will I ?!
 

 

Gikwang: Because you text always contains “!!”
 

 

 

Gayoon: Duh! Is there a problem putting “!!” and besides I told you , I don’t always use my phone !
 

 

Gikwang: haha you're so fuuny!
 

 

 

Gayoon: im not! Im gonna kill you !!
 

 

 

Gikwang:kill me? Then kill me! Haha just kidding,what are you doing ?
 

 

 

Gayoon: obviously im texting ! I was going to sleep then you texted me!


 

 

Gikwang : are you sleepy? you wanna sleep?
 

 

 

Gayoon”: hmm , no not anymore !!
 

 

 

Gikwang: , me , not yet also haha, im looking at the stars now !
I am the security guard for the night only haha, co’z I find it exciting!


 

Gayoon: I'm not asking.ah security guard? Duh I hope you’ll see the ghost!!whahaha !
 

 

Gikwang : Hey , there are no ghost here ! -_-


 

 

Gayoon make up her mind to make a fake ghost story to scare Gikwang. “haha lets see if you're brave” she said mischievously. Then she reply Gikwang.

 

 

 

Gayoon: no there is a bloody lady ghost there! She has a lot of blood on her face and yelling for help! She’s right behind you ! haha!

 

 

Gikwang was scared he look around and see nothing. Then he receive a MMS From Gayoon.
 

 

He sreamed like forever when he see it.
 

 

*scary Picture*

 

 

Gikwang: Hey what is that for !!
 

 

 

Gayoon: haha, I bet you sream! Haha a big boy scream like a baby haha
 

 

 

Gikwang: aishh!!
 

 

 

Gayoon: haha

 

 

A few minutes Gikwang didn’t reply.Gayoon thought he was mad but she don’t care. Then her phone rings. SOMEONE’S CALLING. It was Gikwang, She dont know what to do, she don’t usually receive call. Actually Gikwang is the first man who call min other that his manger. The she pick up the phone and pretend she’s mad.


 

 

Gayoon: yoboseyo?!! Yah why the hell you call!!
 

 

 

Gikwang: are you mad ? *sweetest voice*
 

 

 

Jihyun: *comes close to Gayoon* Who’s that?
 

 

 

Gayoon: *to Jihyun* shut up !
 

 

 

Gikwang: Me?
 

 

 

Gayoon: no not you !
 

 

Jihyun: *merong the goes to bed*
 

 

Gikwang: Hey!!!
 

 

Gayoon: are you mad or are you scared hunm? *giggles*
 

 

 

Gikwang: BOTH!! You! You scared me!!
 

 

 

Gayoon: Good for you XD
 

 

 

Gikwang: hey did you eat yet?
 

 

 

Gayoon: yah ! its 9pm helloo !

 

 

Then they chit  chat about many things, for just a few subjects and MMS they are already comfortable with each other. Then they sleep around  2am in the morning co’z Gayoon said she have to sleep co’z she have a shooting for tomorrow.