Sweet Moments

Rumble in the CUBE

 

 

 

 

“Yoseob-ah! Where are we?” Jiyeon was dragged by Yoseob in an early winter morning out of the Cube.

 

 

 

 

 

“I don’t know? Where do you wanna go? It’s our first date it should be special” Yoseob smiles like a kid who just want to go to the toy store.

 

 

 

 

“Date? We’re dating?” Question marks pops out from Jiyeon’s head. She doesn’t get it. She should be happy but she keeps herself calm.

 

 

 

‘What if he’s just kidding? What if its just a joke’ those words are on Jiyeon’s head.

 

 

 

 

“What! How could you! I told you last night remember? That we will do our WGM! Our own version! So we can be close, isn’t that good? You know Jiyeon-ah a lot of WGM couple became best friends after the show. So lets start!” Yoseob explains.

 

 

 

 

 

Then Jiyeon remembered what Yoseob just said. She doesn’t know what to react or what to feel. She should be happy right because the ‘We got married’ with Yoseob she’d always dreamed off will finally come true. More realistic, without any script, camera, and expectations. Just them, their real feelings. But the fact that she also knew that Yoseob is doing this because he wants her to be comfortable and for them to be friends.

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon released a deep sigh.

 

 

 

 

“What’s with the long face? Aren’t you happy?” Yoseob asked.

 

 

 

 

“Nah I just hate that I forget about it” Jiyeon lied.

 

 

 

 

“okay now lets go~!” Yoseob grabbed Jiyeons hands.

 

 

In that instance her face turned into fire red. Jiyeon looked down so Yoseob won’t notice.

 

 

 

 

“Jiyeon-ah whats wrong?” Yoseob noticed her looking down.

 

 

 

 

“Ah~ nothing. So fans won’t see us.” She gave a strong alibi.

 

 

 

 

“Oh nae. About that I forgot to bring anything for disguise haha, but I think its fine.” he turns to Jiyeon who is still looking down. 

 

 

 

He grip her hands a little and worriedly asked “You sure you’re okay?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Ne. Ne I’m fine.” She answered.

 

 

 

 

‘Oh come on! Jiyeon stop blushing!’ thats what really in her head, she just want to hit her own head that instance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now they’re sitting on a restaurant. Jiyeon’s heart is still racing, she can’t really believe what is happening. It must be a dream. It has to be a dream.

 

 

 

She kinda hates herself now, only if she did remember this date thing, she will rehearse not to show her stupid red face, or somewhat how to hide it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Lets order!” Yoseob looks at her and smiled.

 

 

 

Its just the same scene she always imagines, she and Yoseob in a romantic dinner. Only in her imagination, now its truly happening.

 

 

 

 

“Hmm what do you want Jiyeon-ah?” He opened the menu with the head chef on his side. Waiting for their orders.

 

 

 

 

“Ah” Jiyeon opened the menus, she’s out of her league. She doesn’t even what to react on everything. For her ,everything happened so fast.

 

 

 

 

 

“Its my first time in this restaurant so could you choose for me Yoseob-ah?” She said that without even putting down the menu. She did that onn purpose, to cover her blushing face.

 

 

 

 

 

“ah sure! Since this is a special day, how about the chef’s choice?” Yoseob turns to the chef beside him and smile.

 

 

The chef smiled and took the menu.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now there is nothing that can cover her face, she was feeling uneasy. Uncomfortable but she doesn’t want Yoseob to see that.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob was just staring at her smiling, she have this feeling that this time she should be the one to start the conversation.

 

 

 

 

“Sobbie-ah.” She called her name. Trying her best so she would sound normal not nervous.

 

 

 

 

“Ne?” Yoseob smiles at her.

 

 

 

Just for her.

 

 

 

 

‘Why is he so handsome when he smiles’ Jiyeon whispered to herself.

 

 

 

 

“ah don’t you have taping today? I thought you’re shooting for another Music Video.” She broke that silence.

 

 

 

She don’t want their first date to be awkward, after all it could be the last too.

 

 

 

“We do. But I didn’t attend” he give a good smile.

 

 

 

 

“What? Your manager will be mad!” Jiyeon exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

“clam down noona. Haha Its hard to date with someone with the same industry huh, you can never lie. But don’t worry Gikwang-hyung got my back!” He pull up a thumbs up.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon breath out a relieved sigh.

 

 

In her head, she keeps on thanking Gikwang because she knows Gikwang helped Yoseob also.

 

 

 

 

 

The waiter interrupts their conversation as he served the appetizer.

 

 

 

 

“Wow this looks so delicious! Lets eat my Wifey!” Yoseob started eating without even realize what he’d said.

 

 

 

 

‘Wifey’ the word hit her out of nowhere.

 

 

 

She felt that she was frozen on her position, like the gravity is pulling her more than nine point eighty one meter per second squared.

 

 

 

 

Wife? Is she his Wifey. Did she really heard that?

 

 

 

 

 

“Wifey why aren’t you eating? Don’t you like the food?” Yoseob broke the silence. 

 

 

 

She almost jumped out of her seat when she suddenly heard that word again, its like being hit with the same stone two times  in the head, instead of waking her up its making her drown deeper to her false fantasy.

 

 

 

 

“Ah! Wait.” Yoseob stopped from eating.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon thought there was something wrong.

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s do it formally,just think that this is our first meeting! Like in WGM, just skip the hunting each other part” -Yoseob

 

 

 

 

 

They both laughed.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob: So, ehem ehem. *stands Up* Annyeong Haseyo! Chonun Yang Yoseob of B2st imnida! *bows* Nice to meet you my Wife ^_^ Please be good to your Hubby. *heart sign*

 

 

 

Just like she’d imagine, the imagination she thought would never come to life when their marriage was postponed.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob sits back.

 

 

 

Yoseob: Ah! Thats a relief! I’ve been practicing that since forever. Haha Jiyeon, I mean wifey its your turn!

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon: Me? Ah? O_O Ottoke?

 

 

 

 

Yoseob: Just do what it did? Haha

 

 

 

 

‘‘Annyeong haseyo. Ah ah. Park Jiyeon of T-ARA imnida. I’ll be a good wifey!” She said that without thinking and bowed. Now she’s facing the table, she don’t want to stand up from her bow. She think that what she just did is stupid. That she looked stupid in the front of her hubby.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob: wow! I’m so lucky to have a gorgeous wifey, aren’t I?

 

 

 

 

 

That sentence cheered up Jiyeon.

 

 

 

 

She pulls herself together and sit back on the chair.

 

 

 

 

She doesn’t want to think of anything else, she just wants to enjoy the night with her Hubby, even just for this night.  

 

 

 

 

‘Just for this night I want to be careless and be just me, listen to my heart and escape from the world we both hate.’- Jiyeon said to her heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[back in the cube]

 

 

 

“Hey where are you going?!” Gikwang is pulling Gayoon out of the taxi cab she just got in.

 

 

 

 

“I’m gonna search for Jiyeon! Let go!” Gayoon pulled her harm from him.

 

 

 

“Hey you know where is she?! Tell me you moron!” Gayoon violently pulled Gikwang into the cab.

 

 

 

 

Because of the strong force Gayoon exerted, Gikwang was pulled in and fall down on the top of her who was accidentally layed down because of too much pulling force she put on Gikwang’s hand.

 

 

 

 

 They we’re both shocked on what just happened, Looking each other eye to eye. Gayoon’s face blushed while Gikwang is busy at staring at his beloved precious face.

 

 

 

 

 

“Is this the part you should two kiss huh?” A girl on the passenger seat turn to them. One eye brow raised.

 

 

 

 

 

“Sohyun-ah?!” Gikwang reacted.

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing here?! And since when you got --” Gikwang was cut by Gayoon to shut him out.

 

 

“She was with me in the intire time pabo” Gayoon said without looking at him. Him who is on the top of her. -___-

 

 

 

 

“Why I didn’t noticed? O_O” he started to doubt himself.

 

 

 

 

“because you only see Gayoon-unnie, isn’t that obvious? Now can you two kiss or get up?” Sohyun crossed her arms agains her chest.

 

  < --- xD 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just that Gikwang got back into his senses and remembered that he was on the top of Gayoon, He panicked and get up in that instance, without even thinking he was inside a Taxi cab as he pull himself up his head hit the car roof that caused him faint.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It was just a minor Injury, don’t worry about it Gayoon-shi” The doctor said.

 

 

 

They were not in the hospital, just in the ‘Cube Entertainment’s’ clinic. It was just a small room with a nurse and doctor, here where they heal and give first aid on the artist, back up dancers, and trainee’s minor fractures, most of it were from dancing injuries.

 

 

 

 

Gayoon thanked and bows to the doctor as he leave them on the ward.

 

 

 

 

“Ah! Where am I? Who are you?” Gikwang was holding his head with a bandage on it.

 

 

 

 

“Who am I?” He continues his question scanning the room.

 

 

 

 

“You’re going to heaven if you won’t stop that you PABO!” Gayoon leered him.

 

 

 

 

“Ah! I’m busted. xD I’m just kidding my evil gf please don’t kill me!” Gikwang raised a peace sign.

 

 

 

“hehe I just want you to take care of me so wanted to act like I have an amnesia, haha I guess I’m not a good actor ha?” He jokes around.

 

 

 

 

“You’re a good actor, I just know you.” Gayoon walks to his direction.

 

 

 

 

“Yeobo ah, aahh *fear* don’t hit me! Please. .  My head still hurts” He held his palm together and close his eyes begging cutely to his love.

 

 

 

 

 

*kiss*

 

 

 

 

 

Gikwang was shocked, is that real?He just felt a kiss on his head where the bandage is.

<----- What Gikwang really fells  haha

 

 

 

Gikwang: *stare at Gayoon*

 

 

Gayoon: Mom used to do that when I’m hurt. *smile*

 

 

 

“Why you look like an angel though you’re a Evil vampire in disguise” he unconsciously said.

 

 *Gikwang's Imagination*  ---> 

 

 

 

Though they’ve been together for quite long time, Gikwang is always amazed and shocked when Gayoon suddenly transform in this Good caring side. But whatever side will be on he still loves her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey. I just remember. Where’s Jiyeon? You said you know where she is?” Gayoon grabbed a chair and put it beside Gikwangs bed.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah ye. Good thing I didn’t forgot about that. She is with Yoseob!” He give her a Victory smile.

 

 

 

 

“But aren’t you supposed to be in a Music Video shooting for ‘I’m Sorry’? Huh?”  Gayoon sat down.

 

 

 

 

 

“Nah It’s just the photo shoot for today so I made up a lie for sobbie haha” He proudly said.

 

 

 

 

“I’m one hundred percent sure they didn’t believed you, ur such a bad liar” Gayoon said.

 

 

 

“yah! I’m a good actor!” He reacted like a 10 year old boy.

 

 

 

 

“yah sure. So where are they?”- Gayoon.

 

 

 

 

 

“They are on a DATE!” Gikwang said the last word with his arms spread on the air. Like giving a surprise.

 

 

 

 

“Date? You set them up?” Gayoon crossed arms.

 

 

 

 

“No. I told you I won’t do that. Yoseob did” he was nodding while saying that.

 

 

 

 

“ah? Yoseob just setted a date with Jiyeon?” Gayoon lean a little bit closer saying like SERIOUSLY?

 

 

 

 

Gikwang: Ne! *nods* Cute right? *smiles*

 

 

 

 

 

Gayoon: ahh *thinks* I better call Jiyeon.

 

 

 

Gikwang: Ah! Wae? Don’t interrupt they date! Thats bad ma lady! 

 

 

 

Gayoon stand up and reach for her mobile phone and starts dialing Jiyeon’s number.

 

 

 

Gikwang: Nah~ don’t do that Yeobo-ah!

 

 

 

 

Gikwang rushed and get up, but he accidentally hit his head AGAIN (-___-) with the dextrose stand beside the bed.

 

 

 

 

“Ouch” Gikwang exclaim because of the pain.

 

 

 

Gayoon was stopped when she heard him.

 

 

 

“AH! Pabo! Jeonmal mitcheo! What are you thinking! You’re hurting yourself.” Gayoon dropped the phone on the table and rushed back to Gikwang 

 

 

 

 

“You’re so good on being stupid You! You’ve hit yourself too many times now! Quit being clumsy *sigh*” Gayoon help him sit back on the bed.

 

 

 

 

“Haha. Mianheayo Evil gf, I just want nurse like you” he smiled.

 

 

 

 

Everytime Gikwang smiles and those tiny little eyes gone out of sight, thats when Gayoon heart skips a beat but always trying to hid it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*in Gayoon's Mind*