Giyoon’s love

Rumble in the CUBE

 

 

“Gayoon noona!!” Yoseob knocks on the 4Minute Dorm violently.

 

 

 

“What!” Gayoon opened the door with her irritated face, Jiyeon was behind her.

 

 

“We have a taping today! Can you come?” He said that with his puppy eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

“No.” Gayoon gave out a concrete answer.

 

 

 

“Why not?” Jiyeon whispered to Gayoon.

 

 

 

“I just don’t want.” Gayoon.

 

 

 

“Why?! All the 4Minute girls were out. Why don’t you come with us? Gikwang oppa will be happy for sure!” - Yoseob.

 

 

 

“I still don’t want. I don’t want to see his face for today.” Gayoon.

 

 

 

“Did you fight again?”- Jiyeon.

 

 

 

“They always do. Hi Jiyeon noona!” Yoseob waves at Jiyeon.

 

 

 

“Ha-- Annyeong~” Jiyeon blushed a bit.

 

 

“Stop blushing, you’re obvious.” Gayoon whispered to Jiyeon with teasing voice.

 

 

 

“Come on Noona! You’ll just get bored here, We’re all taping ‘Shadow’! ” Yoseob is pulling Gayoon’s hand.

 

 

“shut up! I wanna sleep for the whole day!” Gayoon pulled back her hand.

 

 

 

 

“No you go with me! Jiyeon Noona you should come too.” -Yoseob.

 

 

 

“Me?” - Jiyeon was shocked and happy.

 

 

 

“Ye! We can’t just leave you here alone.”- Yoseob.

 

 

 

“Ahhh You owe me one Jiyeon. Wait a moment you kid, we will just get up.”- Gayoon.

 

 

“Thanks” -Jiyeon whispered to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[ AT the set of ‘Shadow’]

 

 

 

 

“See~! Good thing you came with me! Jiyeon noona enjoyed it too right?” Yoseob smiles at Jiyeon so she blushed a bit.

 

 

“Right.” Gayoon answered sarcastically. All she really wanna do is sleep.

 

 

 

 

“ye~! Can i borrow my ‘evil gf’ for a moment?” Gikwang sneak in the conversation and snatch Gayoon away.

 

 

 

 

“Don’t tell me you’re jealous again~” Gayoon said sounding very irritated

 

 

 

 

 

“No~~~  I want them to get close to each other, you know, for Jiyeon~ah” Gikwang give off his charmful good boy smile.

 

 

 

 

“Really?” Gayoon teased him.

 

 

 

 

“well plus a little jealousy.” Gikwang gave up.

 

 

 

 

“You’re so cute! *Pinch Gikwang’s Cheeks* haha” Gayoon laughs while she’s playing Giwkang’s face.

 

 

“Ouch~! Evil gf! That hurts T___T” Gikwang exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey wait. I remember something!” A light bulb pops out of Gikwang’s head.

 

 

 

 

 

“What?” Gayoon pull out her hands from his face.

 

 

 

 

“We have a photoshoot!!!” Gikwang smile was as wide as the ocean. Now his eyes disappeared again. xD

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh Good. When? I must tell the 4Minute girls.” Gayoon said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No~! No~! No~!” Gikwang protested.

 

 

 

 

“Why not?” Gayoon was puzzled.

 

 

 

 

 

“We have a photo-shoot! As in we! Me and You! Gikwang and Gayoon” Gikwang formed a heart shape with his hand.

 

 

 

 

 

“Eh????” Gayoon doesn’t know what to react. Actually she doesn’t believe Gikwang. xD

 

 

 

 

 

“Ye. Thats the reason I accidentally heard you and Jiyeon-ah because papa hong ordered me to tell you! Aren’t you happy?!!” Gikwang held her hands.

 

 

 

 

“No.” -Gayoon.

 

 

 

“T___T Evil Gf why you keep ruining the happy moments?” Gikwang pouts like a kid.

 

 

 

 

 

“I mean. Why?” Gayoon wondered.

 

 

 

“Do they want the public to know about this?” Gayoon said it anxiously.

 

 

 

 

“What ‘This’? You mean ‘US’!” Gikwang corrected her.

 

 

 

“Ye Us. I’m not ready to public this.” Gayoon looked down.

 

 

 

 

“Hey Hey!” Gikwang held her hands tighter to comfort her.

 

 

 

“Relax. *sigh* Maybe if I don’t know you well i’ll be hurt because you don’t want the world to know that I belong to you but i Know you’re just protecting your group so its okay. Don’t worry its just a normal shoot. For a brand. I think they won’t suspect anything because after all they like ‘B2st 4 a Minute’ OTP and we’re in the same Entertainment. Besides another actor/model will join us in the few frames so no one will suspect. Is that better Milady?” Gikwang pushes her chin up and look at her eye to eye.

 

 

 

Gayoon looks at him and nod.

 

 

“Thats better. Don’t be sad.” Gikwang slowly buried his lips on Gayoon’s forehead and kiss it softly. 

 

 

 

Like saying ‘I’ll protect you. No matter what it takes.”