DooHyun

Rumble in the CUBE

 

                                                                                                                      

**Phone rings**

“hello? What? Shhh stop crying you stupid child!”- Gayoon shouts over the phone.

 

She and Gikwang were walking down the park enjoying the evening, but she got a phone call.

 

“I’ll be there. I’ll kill you swear.”- Gayoon said then she hanged up the phone.  =____=

 

“Lets go!” Gayoon said to Gikwang then she grabs his hand.

 

“Where?  Who was that? Yoseob again.” He looks away.

 

“Oh common’! He is your seang and he’s in trouble and you’re still jealous?”- Gayoon said with irritated tone.

 

“I can’t control myself it’s just, it’s just… it’s just … it’s ju-----” Gikwang was shut by a kiss from Gayoon.

 

“Now can we go?”-Gayoon

 

“Common let’s go!!! “- Gikwang runs first holding Gayoon’s hand.

 

“Shh.. this guy.”- Gayoon whisper.

 

 

[Back in the Cube Entertainment Building.] {B2st Dorm}

 

“Hyung-ah! Papa Hong wants to see you now in the conference room”- Doongwoon said.

“Okay. I’ll be there.” – he gets up and walk out the dorm, walk to the elevator and press the 3rd floor.

 

“Calm down, calm down. *sigh*” – Doojoon said to himself.

 

He again gave  a deep sigh before entering the room.

 

As he enters he saw Jihyun and Papa Hong already sitting inside.

It’s happing again.

But now it’s different.

He was the one who wants to fight for this thing even its hard, even he will hurt his saeng.

“Sit down”- Papa hong said.

 

He did what Papa Hong ordered. No one is talking.

Jihyun and Doojoon was just waiting for punishment.

 

Hyunseung and Dongwoon enter the Room.

“We can’t find yoseob!”- Hyunseung.

“I think he run away”- Dongwoon.

“But I think he’s with Gayoon-noona, he always call her when he’s lonely”-Hyunseung.

“okay then I’ll talk to him tomorrow. Go now”- Papa Hong.

 

They walks out the room and Jiihyun ,Doojoon, and Papa hong continues their business.

“Two responsible Leaders. What now?”- Papa Hong.

“I’m not against your love of something. But it keeps affecting our family, our company, and Yoseob is JUST a lil’ kid he might breakdown or something”- He continues

“I’m not bias with Yoseob. It’s just I know you twoare mature enough to handle this situation. And we have to keep it down, I don’t want the media to know this.” – Papa hong.

 

“You understand me right? We need to do the same thing. Till everyone realise what’s right. Doojoon!”- He called Doojoon’s name.

“nae??”- Doojoon answers while looking down. Ready to listen.

“You’ll shoot Irish II tomorrow. There are scenes that will be film inside and outside Korea so you’ll be out for more than a month. Gwenchana?”- Papa Hong.

 

“Yeh”- Doojoon agreed. That’s all he can do. Leader,  be a good responsible leader , that’s what on his head. Same as Jihyun.

 

“Jihyun”- Papa Hong.

“Nae?” Jihyun.

 

“4Minute Music Video will be realise tomorrow, so you’ll be busy with promotions and you’ll gonna film another drama. The details are not settled yet but you have to prepare. Okay?”- Papa Hong.

 

“Arraso”- Jihyun said.

      

 

“Now you two need to work hard, for your career, for yourself and for your group. Get some rest now. You’ll be busy  for the next days.”- He said then he gets up and walks out the room.

 

Silence.

 

Between Doojoon and Jihyun.

Jihyun was so sad, why now? When she was almost perfectly happy? Why before the happy ending appears it was ripped by pieces?

Why it’s so unfair? Can’t she be happy?

But she’s a leader. She has to choose to do the right thing than to do the things right.

She needs to give up.

At least even for a moment she felt that the one she loves almost love her.

But the next chapter is not the happy ending.

 

“Yah! What’s with the long face? Goddess Jihyun-ah?”- Doojoon smiles at her.

 

“I’m gonna miss you.”- Jihyun said while letting her tears falls down.

 

Doojoon was shock seeing Jihyun crying, he immediately get up ofF his chair and walks to Jihyun and wipes her tears.

 

“Shhh.. why are you crying?“- Doojoon wipes her tears with his fingers while patting her head.

 

“Didn’t you hear Papa Hong? We will be apart”- Jihyun pouts sadly.

 

“Yeh I heard that. Too sad I won’t see your beautiful face for a while”- Doojoon smiles at Jihyun.

 

“Yah! Stop joking in times like this!”- Jihyun hits Doojoon in the shoulder.

 

“Aw! That hurts! I told you don’t adopt Gayoon’s Sadist attitude!”- Doojoon.

 

“Wae?! Don’t you like that better huh?!”- Jihyun with a Mad tone. XDD

 

“No. The goddess should be gentle as she was.”- Doojoon pushes his face closer to Jihyun and caresses her hairs.

 

“ah.”- Jihyun was looking at Doojoon who was just an inch away from him.

 

“I like you the way you are. Don’t change nae?”- Doojoon.

 

Jihyun just nod and she was blushing so hard. She feels that her heart will explode any minute now.

 

Doojoon pushes his face near Jihyun’s ear and whisper sweetly.~ “We will be apart. That’s sad. But it doesn’t mean I can’t contact you. I’ll call you every day, I sneak out just to see you. I won’t let us be apart especially now. I think I’m starting to love you.”

 

Jihyun’seyes become wide open then she heard the sentence “especially now I think I’m starting to love you.”

 

She stares at Doojoon , did she really hear that from him?

 

Did he just say he was starting to love her?

 

Did she just mishear it?

“yhup! So don’t cry anymore okay? Papa Hong said we have to work hard. He didn’t forbid us to call and communicate right?”- Doojoon smile at him.

 

Jihyun nods. She was still in the state of shock.

 

“Let’s work hard! After that we can be together freely. Saranghae.”- Doojoon kisses Jihyun in the forehead.

 

Both of their eyes were shut.

 

A simple kiss. Tender, sweet and also sad.

 

But they trust each other.

 

Whatever happens.

 

Jihyun trust Doojoon and love him so much. Now just a little time Doojoon will feel the same.

 

“Nado saranghae.”- Jihyun hugs Doojoon tightly.

 

She felt sad because they have to be separated from each other but the same time happy, because the only man she lovesnow loves her also.

 

It’s was the happiest feeling she felt.

 

Tears of joy are keeps on falling from her eyes.

 

“Promise you’ll call me always? And you won’t go with other pretty girls?”- Jihyun said while still hugging Doojoon.

 

“Haha you’re just ha possessive wifey.”- Doojoon.

 

Jihyun hit Doojoon on the shoulder again and yells “Yah Just say yes!”

 

“ouch. Okay okay. Don’t worry no one is prettier than my Goddess”- he smile at Jihyun, a smile that is only for Jihyun.

 

Jihyun looks at him remembering every part of Doojoon’s face, because he will miss him.

 

3 months sounds like a short period of time.

 

But without each other its sounds forever,

 

For a love that just blooms now and also need to be separated in an instance, it will be pretty hard for the both of them.

 

“I’m glad I didn’t give up”- Jihyun.

 

“Yes. Because if you did, I might lose my chance of being happy.” – Doojoon.              

 

“You’ve learned to love me .. . . I didn’t know it’s possible.”- Jihyun.

 

“I didn’t learn. I just realise what should did way back.”- Doojoon smiles at Jihyun and reach for her hand and hold it tightly.

 

Jihyun >///////<

 

Holding each other’s hands tightly. They both know they have to be separated but they’ll just wait for the right time.

The right time for their love to bloom fully, under the bright color of the cherry blossoms, while watching the sunset together, in the right time it will happen.

 

 

Jihyun Nam.

This is not the normal happy ending that everyone has been dreaming of, but for me it is.

 

It’s not as fancy as them but it’s perfectly happy.

 

We’re not together but it feels so good when you know someone is always there to wait for you.

 

That he will fight for you no matter what happen.

 

                     I feel so blessed for having him. I feel so happy I didn’t give up. All of the pain and sacrifice I did from the beginning just for this love paid off. I didn’t know it’s possible that he could love me, now I believe that nothing is impossible. He said he didn’t learn to love me, he just realise what he should way back then. I remember the time he said if he just met me before he met Gayoon maybe I’m the one he love. Look at us now. Maybe there were just a little miscalculations while cupid is writing our love story that lead us in to so much complications, but we’ve learn a lot from it. We became more mature. This will keep this relationship stronger. ^_____^

 

Keep supporting  ^_^

 

Signed

Nam Jihyun