True Love

Rumble in the CUBE

 

 

The all went to their respected dorm, still afraid what will happen next.

If the family whom just reunited, will fall apart again.
Every heart breaks when they think about their family falling apart again, and there’s no one to blame.

 [@4Minute Dorm]

Gayoon was walking forward and backwards for a million times outside their dorm. Shewas behaving like she was nervous and worried.

 

Sohyun: yah! Unnie stop walking >___<

 

HyunA: you’re not Jihyun Unnie but you’re more nervous than her. Why unnie ah? O__O

 

Jiyoon: because she was worried about Gikwang’s reaction, when Yoseob reveal that he used to like her.

 

Jiyoon said with a teasing tone.

 

Gayoon: Shut up! >____<

 

Jihyun walks out the room and joins the convo.

 

Jihyun: why don’t you check out if he’s okay?

 

Gayoon: can I?

 

Sohyun: but Ceo said ----

 

Jihyun: Its fine *smile* you’re not involved with that thing. Go on ~

 

HyunA: oww! Gayoon-ah is really in love ha?

 

Gayoon: shut up hyunA! That’s not true.>///<

 

Gayoon started to walks to the b2st dorm direction.

 

Jiyoon: Wait~!

 

 

Gayoon: why? *look back*

 

Jiyoon: Hyunseung texted me and he said Gikwang was in a Bar outside the dorm.

 

HyunA: and since when you and Hyunseung became text mates? O_o

 

Jiyoon: shut Up HyunA! =___=

 

HyunA: why you’re all like that *pouts*

 

Gayoon: Thanks! I’ll be back soon.

 

Gayoon continues to walks out the cube entertainment and she started searching for Gikwang in different Bars.

 

  

“Seriously you drink alcohol now ha? You can’t even stand up after drinking one bottle. You stupid thing I swear I’m gonna kill you really! You brainless!! Shh!” Gayoon said to herself while walking down the street.

 

Finally she saw him on one of the High class bar in korea.

 

He was sitting on the bar side next to the bartender drinking liquors  Gayoon starts to walk fast to his direction and Hit him on the head with her shoe.

 

 

 

“Ouch!!!” Gikwang automatically turn his hear around and he saw Gayoon eyeing him badly.

 

“What is that for?”- he protest.

 

By his looks Gayoon knows that he only drank a few drops of liquor. She was relieved.

 

“Why the hell you’re here?! Who the hell told you, you can drink huh?!”- Gayoon sounds so angry but deep inside she was so worried.

 

 

“Like you care. Go with Yoseob”- he turn back and holds the glass of liquor again. He looks like a child who didn’t get his candy.

 

 

 

“Oh darn it! Why did I love you?” Gayoon says without of consciousness because she was about to lose her temper. She grabs the glass of liquor and throws it to the floor.

 

 

Now she really loses her temper. After throwing the glass she looks back to Gikwang, she was expecting that she will see a mad face from him because she threw away the liquors but she was surprise seeing him smiling.

 

“What!!” – Gayoon.

 

“You just said you love me.”- Gikwang sweetest tone of happiness. It’s like he received a gift that he had been waiting for a long time.

 

He looks at her eye to eye but there’s still loneliness on his eyes.

“Why did you drink?” Gayoon sad tone and sincere eyes looks at him.

 

“I’m jealous.”- Gikwang grabbed Gayoon’s hand and walks out the Bar.

 

No one is talking but still holding each other’s hands. The bar ambiance is just too noisy for the scene that why he dragged Gayoons out.

 

  

Now they were sitting in the bench in the park. The same bench where did they turn fairy tale into reality.

 

 

Still holding each other’s hands.

 

All of a sudden they both break the silence at the same time.

 

“Why?”- Gayoon / “Hey”- Gikwang.

 

Then they realise the talk at the same time and smiles.

 

“I’m jealous.” – Gikwang said then he looks down.

 

“You’re always jealous”- Gayoon pokes his head.

 

“It’s different. It’s Yoseob seang”- his voice were sweet and has a burden on it.

 

“What’s the different?”- Gayoon.

 

“You have a lot of chance, I mean you’re so close with each other ,.. like really really close and if maybe Doojoon hyung didn’t like you and if Yoseob didn’t give up only, there’s a possibility that you’ll like him too. “ – he sigh.

 

“Now I think I should thank Doojoon hyung for falling for you even he hated me because if not maybe, maybe I’m not here with you”- he sounds like he was panicking. Then he looks at Gayoon.

 

“Don’t you see. *smiles* like everything had been plan. ” she looks at the empty space and smile.

 

Gikwang is still clueless on what Gayoon is saying, he just stare at her.

 

“Like everything was planned, yes ur right. Maybe if Doojoon didn’t like me and Yoseob didn’t gave up were not her together”- Gayoon.

 

Gikwang hates what he was hearing.

 

“But it’s like,it’s been planned. That Doojoon will love me and Yoseob will gave up and I’ll be here sitting next to my stupid chagiya without ‘I’ and can’t even understand what I’m saying now because he’s a plain stupid.” Gayoon smiles andshe think like she was talking nonsense.

 

But finally Gikwang got what she was saying.

 

All of a sudden Gikwang hugs Gayoon. Gayoon was shock, normally she will push him but this time she hugs him back.

 

“I get it”- Gikwang.

 

“Destined. Destiny, were destined to be here. No matter what happen you’re for me. Just mine. I love you my evil Gf”- Gikwang hugs her tighter.

 

After a few seconds he let go of Gayoon.

 

Gayoon: You know I still hate you *smiles*

 

Gikwang: why? O_O

 

Gayoon: because you’re jealous of nonsense things. Well it’s funny when you’re jealous but not like this, you drank just because of it. Don’t you trust me huh?

 

Gikwang: It’s just. I. i.. I really love you and I’m so afraid that someone will stole you, and I know Yoseob and you are so close and I’m always jealous but after hearing that from him I was really afraid that he might like you again >///<

 

 

“Isn’t that enough that I choose you. I choose you! Not Doojoon, Not Yoseob! =___= you’re making me sick. What ever happen I’ll choose you can you just put that on your head?”- Gayoon said in a violent tone but you can feel her love and concern.

 

Gikwang was shocked on what he had heard even she sounds angry he know that what she was saying was from her heart.

 

 

“but it’s just.. I thought you just choose me because you don’t like Doojoon”- Gikwang.

 

“what?!!”- Gayoon shouts.

 

“Yes. It’s just I just love you so much. And you don’t even say ‘love you’ to me, I thought you don’t really love me”- Gikwang looks down.

 

 

“WHAT!!!”- Gayoon. She was shocked and angry, she don’t know what to feel.

 

“Am I really that bad?”- Gayoon said.

 

“That’s what you showed me.”- Gikwang.

 

“You should know that I’m not good in expressing myself! Grrhhh you brainless!.”- Gayoon.

 

“I’m Sorry.” –Gikwang hugged Gayoon.

 

She was shocked. But she just smiles.

 

“I’m sorry to make you feel that way. I just don’t know how to express myself.”- Gayoon.

 

“I know, When times we fought and I think that you don’t love me really I always assumes that you’re really loves me and your just shy to express that.”- Gikwang.

 

“I’m sorry. I love you”-Gikwang kisses her on the forehead.

 

“I love you too” – Gayoon whisper.

 

“What?”- Gikwang.

 

“I said lets go back”- Gayoon.

 

   

 

 Wait for the next chapter! ^____^