Cube Party!

Rumble in the CUBE

They were eating in the kitchen, Doojoon and Jihyun. Both happy and laughing.

Doojoon: no~! I’m handsome!

Jihyun: now yeah! But back then in your trainee day.. hmmmm no comment! XD

Doojoon: How could you say that the “Nation’s Boyfriend”!

Jihyun: because I’m goddess Jihyun Nam!!! *merong*

Doojoon: ah bad girl! Your cooking is worst! xP

Jihyun: jinjja? Don’t eat it then. * grabs Doojoon’s food*

Doojoon: *hugged the plate* no! I’m eating! Don’t touch my food!

Jihyun: you said you don’t like it!

Doojoon: I didn’t say that. *eats*

They enjoy each other’s company. Laugh together. But as of now they were just good friends. Really close friends.

Doojoon: I’m gonna shoot “Irish II” soon. Wanna  accompany me? ^__^

Jihyun : I want too! But maybe just for the first day. I’ll be hiding on your dressing room! xD

Doojoon; why just for the first day?

Jihyun; well because we will have our comeback!! ^__^

Doojoon: WHAT?! Why I didn’t know that! O_O

Jihyun: haha of course is a secret! *giggles*

Doojoon: what is your concept? y like “Mirror mirror” or Vampire like “ Volume up”?

Jihyun: haha secret! Even b2st will be shock! *she smile mischievously*

Doojoon: I should expect the most unexpected to the most unique girl group haa? ^O^

Jihyun: you should! You’ll be blown away! Ireomi mwoeyo?

Doojoon: huh? why are you asking my name?

Jihyun: Nothing! XD leggo I want to see the cube family! I miss them so much!

                 

At the cube ball room

Papa hong:  Good evening! We have a little celebration tonight! Thank you for all of your hard work.
You all did a good job! From Yoseob’s ‘Caffeine’ , 2Yoon’s “24/7”, Trouble Maker’s ‘Trouble Maker’ to Jihyun’s ‘Romantic and idol’ and for Doojoon’s upcoming project ‘Irish II’ and too all of you that have been busy on your different activities! Enjoy this night my CUBE FAMILY!

“Cheers!!!”- Doojoon/Jihyun/Sohyun/Dongwoon/HyunA/Hyunseung/Junhyung/Yoseob/Jiyoon/G.na/Gayoon/Gikwang

They all did have a good time and with their seangs who will hve the first party with them.

The party is private and it was just them and the staffs. To enjoy and relax.

“Annyeong Haseyo! Born to Beat! BtoB imnida!”- the six boys introduce themselves.

Then the B2st and 4Minute members laugh at them, Btob members are curious  why did they laugh. As a new member of the cube family they were still nervous on what will be their seniors said.

“hey! Don’t be so formal!”- Doojoon tapped Ilhoon’s back.

“it’s only us tonight so enjoy it to the fullest!”- Jihyun said.

“And there are no camera’s so let’s party!!”- Junhyung said while drinking a coke in can.

“Lets dance!”- HyunA grabbed seungjae’s hand and they all start dancing.

Everyone is enjoying the party. Drinking, dancing, and welcoming the new part of their family. It’s like it’s just been yesterday when they are forced to be apart from each other, Now the family is been reunited once again. But someone is missing, or should I say there’s a two of them. Left the party and nowalone in the cube rooftop.

Gikwang: yah why are we here?

Gayoon: I didn’t ask you to go here. Go back. Chu~

Gikwang: Just kidding I’ll stay here! *hugged Gayoon from behind*

Gayoon: Pabo~! Your always pabo.

Gikwang: *whisper to Gayoon’s ears* you seem sad. Waeyo? *worried*

Gayoon: *sigh* I’m so happy because the whole family is reunited.

Gikwang: Me too. I thought this won’t happen. I’m really happy.

Gayoon: and I’m scared, I don’t want that to happen again. We’ve been all separated to each other.

Gikwnang: Don’t worry! that won’t happen again! ^__^ I think Doojoon hyung is moving on. With Jihyun-shii on his side. Everything will be fine. *He hugged Gayoon tigher*

Gayoon:  I hope so. I hope so * Gayoon laid her head on Gikwang’s shoulder*

 

 

 I hope you like my Update ^__^

leave your comment please :)