Come Come Come To me!

Rumble in the CUBE

The Next day at the Cube bus, “The Romantic and Idol” was end early.

Doojoon: done already? Why so early?

Jihyun:  why you done want me here ah? *raise one eye brows*

Doojoon: here we go again? You want me to tickle you a lot again huh? *playful Smile*

Jihyun: I’m just kidding! *peace sign*

Doojoon: leggo somewhere I’m bored here, so freaking boredom inside the bus!

Jihyun: *sad face*

Doojoon: heay why? Why are you sad?

Jihyun: because I’m the reason  why your stuck in here *look down*

Doojoon: *mess Jihyun’s hair* hey hey hey I didn’t mean that! I just want to have some bonding with you *smile*  I just got bored here because your not here *smile*

Jihyun:  jinjja? *puppy eyes*

Doojoon: yup! So lets go?

Jihyun: odigaseyo? (where are we going?)

Doojoon: I really—don’t know? But its been I while since the last time I secretly run away from our entertainment for a while , wanna go with me? *offer his hands like a prince*

Jihyun: hmm I wanna experience it! *run away with Doojoon*

      

 They run away together. They wear some  disguise so fans won’t recognise them.
Honestly they look like a couple. Their manager was panicking because their lost.

 

“hahaha this was one of the most happiest day of my life! Oh my gosh I can’t stop laughing! Haha” -Jihyun said.

 “ops! “ –Doojoon said then he put a icing in Jihyun’s nose.

“heay!” –Jihyun look at Doojoon with a bad expression.


"haha"- Doojoon

            They are in a Resaurant  now. They’ve done a lot today and they really enjoy it. They’ve been in a park, on the some restaurants, they also visit a spa and relax and walk around the mall. The way they miss it. No fans notice them. Well because of their disguise’s. They bought a lot of things for them and for their members.

 

 Well the two responsible leader became rebellious in a good way for just a lil’ amount of time.

 

They share laughter’s. A lil heart to heart talk. That make them more comfortable from each other.

“thanks oppah~!” – Jihyun said then smile to Doojoon.

“wae? Did I treat you? No way you have to pay for your own food!” Doojoon jokes around.

“yah oppa-yah! I mean for this day! I really forgot all my problem and relax with you”  Jihyun activated her goddess smile. ^___^

“jinjja? Thanks good. Thanks also, same as you I enjoy this day” –Doojoon poked Jihyun’s Cheeks.

“yah, but you’ll pay this because its your ideal!”  Jihyun merong’s at Doojoon. xP

“haha okay okay, but next time its your turn to treat me okay?” Doojoon eyed Jihyun.

“haha okay okay! I Promise!”  Jihyun’s thumbs up while she’s saying that.

 

 While their laughing and talking something caught Doojoon’s eye outside the café he pause and look at it for a moment. When Jihyun notice it she turn around to look at what caught Doojoon’s attention.

For a second she try to stop her tears.

It was Gayoon and Gikwang sitting at the bench holding hands and having a good time.

Actually she’s happy about the couple but the fact that Doojoon is looking at Gayoon like this, that he can’t even forget about her. It hurts inside. But she try to hide it and pretend that it’s okay because she know Doojoon was also hurt right now while seeing the girl he love with his saeng. Its hurts her many times more than Doojoon’s pain now because Jihyun was jealous yet she hate seeing Doojoon in pain.

 

But the worst part is She can’t do anything about it. =L

“Doojoon oppa” She called Doojoon, trough her voice you could feel the sadness and pain inside.

“Gwenchana” [I’m okay] Doojoon smile at Jihyun. A fake smile.

“are you sure?” Jihyun said worriedly. She known Doojoon for a long time. Their life best of friends so she know that Doojoon is now okay right now.

“yup. I’m gonna go to the wash room for a moment. Excuse me.” –Doojoon got up and head to the wash room.

      

Nam Jihyun’s P.O.V.

            What the hell am I thinking! *hit myself* why I keep asking him if he’s okay even I know that he’s not!

Pabo! Pabo! Pabo! Aigoo ottoke? T^T Doojoon oppa why do you keep hurting urself? It’s okay if you won’t love me back just love someone who can love you back. Find someone that can’t hurt you. Stop hurting yourself Gayoons-shii is for Gikwang oppa. Why can’t you just listen.

I cover my eyes with my hand I don’t want anyone to notice that I’m crying.

Yes I’m crying because I’m hurt. I’m an Idol but I’m still a Human. A lot of fans love me and a really appreciate that but why then man I love ………………

 A few minute’s had passed but Doojoon is still not here. I wipe out my tears I don’t want him to see me like this. Then the screw said Doojoon paid the food that we ate then he got outside. I automatically get my things and run outside.
      

 

“you can’t resist seeing her from af ar nae? And you just left me there like a stupid cat. Know what I still love you pabo” I cursed trough the air while I’m running to Gayoon & Gikwang’s direction. I know Doojoon is there.

 

Doojoon’s P.O.V.

            I walk trough the wash room and splash a water to my face and face the mirror.

 

“Doojoon forget about it! Ur hurting yourself! Jihyun is here, Just enjoy.!”  I said to myself then I walk you the wash room.

While heading back to our seat I saw them again. My love with my saeng. I… I can’t help myself I run out the café I know Jihyun will understand. I just want to talk to Gayoon. I didn’t see her for a while. I miss her badly.

       

Giyoon’s Part [Gayoon and Gikwang’s Part]

Gayoon: what the hell are we doing here? ==”

Gikwang: why your always mad? T^T

Gayoon: im not! ==”

Gikwang: but you sound mad. *pout*

Gayoon: its my normal tone! And done aegyo my Mr.Lee! it  won’t affect me *poker face*

Gikwang: *slowly hold Gayoon’s hand* *blush*

Gayoon: *no reaction, she just let Gikwang hold her hand*

 

            Their walking and no one is talking. They were supposed to be in the cube ent. Building but they got bored on teasing yoseob again and again. xD

Gikwang: yah~! You should atleast react anything! *Gikwang react’s like a lil kid*

Gayoon: what?!  React on what? *stared at Gikwang*

Gikwang: I hold your hand! You should atleast  react anything! If you like it or what! You should atleast blush or hold my hand tooo! Something like that, you know?! *Gikwang blushed while he yawn*

Gayoon: do I really supposed to do that? ==” *Gayoon ask curiously*

Gikwang:*cover's Gayoon mouth*  you’re the most wanted girl that male idol’s wanna date and you don’t know that!

Gayoon: *kick Gikwang* Stop shouting at me you mindless piece of junk!

 Gikwang: aW! T^T im just kidding just lemme hold your hand hehehe.

Gayoon: k fine!.

   When they’re tired on walking they sit on the beanch and talk for a while.

 

Gikwang: when do you want ur wedding? *stared at Gayoon seriously*

Gayoon: *Stared at Gikwang with no reaction* wanna die?!

Gikwang I know you’ll gonna say that! Haha *pinch cheeks*

Gayoon: you stop! My cheeks! Im gonna kill youuu *Pull Gikwang’s Hair*

Gikwang: aw! Aw! That hurts my evil Gf xD

 

 [A/N Yumi : Are you expecting a simple sweet. LOL. Sorry but they didn’t change. Bad still Bad. But Good Still Good. Do you ship them now? I wish]

The scene was perfect then suddenly a presence came along.

 

“Gayoon-ah can I talk to you?” –Doojoon said.

“Hyung?  Why are you here? You supposed to be with jihyun Noona right?” –Gikwang said. They were both shock.

    

Greeting’s reader!

Mianhae for late update T^T

Im really sorry please continue in supporting this fanfic and please try to read my other writings

Kamsahamnida like my page Jebal  :P

https://www.facebook.com/pinkdimenstion