Bad Gikwang xD

Rumble in the CUBE

After that Gikwang  grt back to the B2st dressing room @ the Idol sports covention to get his things and go back to the Cube Dorm.He slowly open the door snd he was surprise When he see Gayoon sleeping on the couch.He smile in an instance."so she really sleep here?!".
Gikwang has a crazy revenge idea xD.
He will make Gayoon jump off the couch and wake her by using a very loud police alarm using his phone. He set his phone slowly and put it near Gayoon's ear.
The he step backwards and starts the countdown. 

Gikwang: 5, 4, 3, 2,*cover his ears while laughing* 1!

The loudest noise of the police alarm spread on the whole room specially to Gayoon's ears. Gayoon didn't jump off the couch but she fell down instead. Then she grab the phone and thow it and it broke to a million pieces.

Gikwang: ah! My PHONE!!


Gayoon is still laying on the floor the she looked at Gikwang with her Flamiing eyes.

Gikwang: o-ohhw, i accidentaly woke up the dragon hehe *cute Face*
Gayoon: you! YOU STUPID MINDLESS INSECT! YOU ALMOST BROKE MY EAR DRUMS INTO MILLION PIECES!  GRRRRH!! *throw her sheo to Gikwang*

 

Gikwang: ouch!! >.< that hurts!!! 

Gikwang is kinda scared because Gayoon was looking at him like she wanna kill him. Her eyes are like knife that wanna stab Gikwang a millon times.Gayoon Get up Smile's mischievously but annoyied and walk out.