(1ST love triangle gayoon, doojoon and gikwang) Rumble

Rumble in the CUBE

Doojoon knocked @ the 4Minute dorm after a few minutes Gayooon opens the door with Jihyun in her side. She glared at Doojoon then Doojoon flashed a smile at Gayoon and said he just wanna give the flowers and chocolate for her and to introduce his bestfriend. When Gayoon and Gikwang saw each other there is a thunder in the middle.

Gikwang: YOU?!!!
Gayoon: *look at Gikwang Badly*
Doojoon: oh you know each other?  Oh that’s good ! 
Gikwang: yah ! the girl who blocked my way!
Gayoon: you blocked my way You mindless insect!!! And you doojoon I already told you that stop giving
                me gifts, get It? don’t want to hurt you more, we can be friends , just friends.
Doojoon: no, I just want you to know that I can wait for you ------------------------------

 

Doojoon starts his long speech so Gayoon grabs the chocolate and roses and drag the door.
 

Gayoon: *throw the chocolate and roses in the trash*
 

Jiyhun: heay! *grab the chocolate and roses* I want these’!! >.<
 

Gayoon:  all yours !! duhhh, 


Gikwang and doojoon  were walking back to their dorm.

Gikwang:  why are you still smiling?

 

Doojoon: atleast she accept the gift *SMILES*
 

Gikwang: that was soooooo stupid! She slammed the door while your talking ! that girl is from hell !
                 just find someone who deservers  you better doojoon-hyung.

 

Doojoon:  heay she kind ! and I like her, so shut up *smiling*
 

Gikwang: kind?  Who did change the meaning of kind?  Aishhhh……
 

Doojoon: let me show you something *show something on his phone*
 

Gikwang: what is that?
 

Doojoon:This is the picture when we first meet, see the way she smile? She’s so beautiful right?
Gikwang: but still she’s a bad girl! Hmm!


 

(Suddenly Doojoon phone ring’s. He answered it
)http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1ixRPHKlbvQ


Well in fact  Gikwang likes Gayoon at the first time they meet at the café . But now he know that she was the girl  whom doojoon is in love. And now he hate Gayoon much because he knows that Gayoon will just break his Hyungs heart.

The next  day Gikwang woke up and  he see a teddy bear  and chocolate in the table with a note form doojoon saying “Gikwang give these to Gayoon for me and take care of her while in not here. Thanks”
Gikwang scream at the top of his lungs saying “WHAT!?”. He hate Gayoon why he would give her those!.
Doojoon  together with Jihyun goes to the practice for the idol sport.  

 

Gikwang has a half mind if he will give it or not. He was on  the front of the 4Minute’s dorm .
 
Gikwang: aish I will give this to the hell girl?!? I hate her like forever! Why the hell doojon like her?! I’m                          not doing these !

Then suddenly the door opened. Gayoon looked at Gikwang from face to the gift he’s carrying and she looked at her badly.

Gayoon: now what?! Another suitor? ! aishh……
Gikwang: aish! Its now what it looks like! This is from doojoon , he told me to give these to you,! As if  I will court you!!! Or maybe you want me to court you? Huh??? ..

Gikwang move his face just an inch away from Gayoon and smile mischievously .Gayoon was shocked…. she never been that close to a guy. She even feel Gikwang’s breath she feel something and she hate it. No one is moving then suddenly, Gayoon grabs the teddy bear and the chocolate and punch Gikwang’s face.and she drag the door.

Gikwang wipes the little amount of blood on his mouth

Gikwang:Ouch!!!No one ever punch me! *kick the door*

[Inside The 4Minute dorm]  


 

Gayoon puts the teddy bear and the chocolate on the table. Its the first time she didn’t throw them. Whenever she see the gift she remembers Gikwang’s face! And she hate it !

Gayoon: *throw the pillow* ah Pabo!! (stupid)
Jihyun: oh! Are you gonna throw that away again?? Just give them to me 
Gayoon : no!! don’t touch them !
Jihyun: okay! I have to go to the practice with Doojoon so pyeongg pai pai ! *get out*
Gayoon: aishhhhhh you’ll pay for these Gikwang!!! >.<