V. Baekhyun

All you have to do is, SMILE :)

305671_427314807279815_100000038970720_1

Dear Diary,

It was my first invitation in a variety show. And it was Happy Together 3. They said they will be having three guests. Me, girl and other girl. They won't tell me who's who. But they told me one of the girls, and it was Shinyoung noona, my favorite comedian. It was night and the filming will start soon so my manager and I went in a hurry. A few minutes of driving, I saw the car of Girls Generation driving at our direction too and I saw Taeyeon noona sleeping. "Hyung. Is noona going to be in the show too?" I patted the shoulder of my manager.

"I don't know. Wae?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Well, they are going on the same direction." I looked at the car and saw my noona saying hi at me. And I replied with a smile and a wave. She opened the window of the car and I opened mines too.

"ARE YOU GOING TO HAPPY TOGETHER?" She shouted.

"NAE NOONA." I smiled.

"ME TOO." She laughed. What an ahjumma. That's one of the attitudes I like about her. She's always smiling and laughing even though she's tired. She will do it for her fans. It was really great to have her as my sunbaenim. She's my favorite other than Changmin hyung. I closed the window and grabbed my iPod. My playlist were full of love songs and it always reminds me of noona. I wanted to delete some songs but it was precious to me. My favorite song was Baby Steps by Taetiseo. I fell asleep while listening to that song.

"Yah!" I woke up and accidentally kissed someone on the lips. I opened my eyes and it was noona. I was about to back away from the kiss but suddenly she kissed me back. I couldn't help but to kiss to those lips of hers. My eyes were closed, tasting the sweet lips of hers. She held the back of my head while I hugged her. We were about to make out but someone interrupted. 

"OH MY GOD." I opened my eyes and it was Shinyoung noona. Both of us started muttering words while Shinyoung noona was still in shock.

"NOONA. PLEASE DON'T SAY ANYTHING." I started slapping her face just to let her come back to her senses. "Araso." She said. "Why did you kiss me back noona?" I kinda smiled as I looked at noona. She only blushed. 

"Are you two dating?" Shinyoung noona finally came back to her senses. "No." We both said. "THEN WHY ARE BOTH OF YOU KISSING?" She shouted and both of us pulled her into the car. "Aish noona. Please don't shout." I covered while Taeyeon closed the door. "Yah." She laughed. "Noona is a motor-mouth okay? But I am trust worthy. Just tell me." She smiled.

"Well, it's because his manager can't wake him up. So the manager asked for help. I shaked him for thousands of times until he woke up but he accidentally kissed me." She blushed. "Then why did you kiss me back?" I smiled. "That's right, why did you kiss him back?" Shinyoung noona was finally in my team. We both looked at her.

"HE'S LIPS ARE SO SOFT OKAY? I kinda like boys with a soft lips." I made a big smile when I heard her response. "Really?" I giggled. "Yah. You're so happy." Shinyoung noona smiled. "Why don't you date?" I laughed while noona didn't smile. "Wae?" Shinyoung said. "Well, it's kinda complicated. My feelings and the scandals." She pouted.

"Araso. But always remember that no one can underestimate the power of love." She smiled and the three of us went outside. It's obvious that Taeyeon noona was feeling awkward around me but I don't feel a thing. It kinda feels like she's my girlfriend. "You guys, want some spicy rice cakes? My treat." I said- causing so much happiness from Shinyoung noona.

"Noona. It was an accident okay? Let's be comfortable around each other like the old days." I cupped her face. "I just don't know my feelings. I don't know if I like you or I love you." She hugged me. "Noona. It's okay for you to feel like that." I rested my chin on her head. Shinyoung noona saw us and made a group hug. "OMG I'M HUGGING A CELEBRITY!!!!" She made us laugh.

 

And that's when our love started...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for your support :DDDDD