IV. You

All you have to do is, SMILE :)

green-pretty-mint-phone-photography-tele

The Ring of the Telephone.

"Congratulations, you have just been accepted by JYP." Park Jinyoung's voice was heard on my telephone. I was screaming like there's no tomorrow. "Okay, okay, okay. Please stop." JYP laughed. "You'll start tomorrow by 5 pm okay? Please tell your parents." He said. "Nae. Annyeong!" I hung up and stared at my mint colored telephone.

"KYAAAAAAAAAA..." I screamed while covering my face on the pillow. I got bumped by Kai and my cheeks got pinched by Baekhyun. AND NOW I'M OFFICIALLY A TRAINEE OF JYP. I'M SO LUCKY. I started packing my things. "____-ah!" I heard my mom calling me. "NAE?" I happily went downstairs.

"Someone is happy." She smiled. "MOM I TOLD YOU!!! I'M OFFICIALLY A TRAINEE OF JYP." I hugged her as tight as I can. "Really? Then I will miss you." She hugged me tighter. "Mom. Our house is just a road away from JYP's building. Why so sad?" I pinched her cheeks and hugged her again. "Promise me you'll visit often." She cupped my face. "Nae. I promise."

 

 

The truth is, I will miss you too, mom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JYP.jpg

The Building of my FUTURE!!!

And there I was, standing in front of the JYP building. I gulped. As I opened the door I smelled the hall of the artists. I smelled everything, the walls, the floor, the plants but I smelled a well perfumed thing. I opened my eyes and it was my president. "Oh. Jesunghamnida." I bowed more than 90 degrees because of embarassment.

"You came early." He smiled. "Nice." He made a thumbs up and I made a smile. "First, you need to know who your teacher is. Stay here." He went to the rest room. After a few minutes he went out with a new outfit. "He's like that. Don't worry." A voice whispered on my ear. I turned around and saw Nichkhun. "AHHHHHHHH" I hugged him while being a fangirl.

"Good luck." He patted your back and waved bye. "Yah. Turn around." JYP said. "I'm your vocal teacher." He smiled. "Wait, you just changed your clothes and just say your my teacher? Wow. You're weird." I rolled my eyes. "NO ROLLING EYES PLEASE. I'm Jay. Your vocal teacher. Please follow me to the practice room.

Still, he's the best teacher I know. It's kinda weird to see his split personalities. But I guess that's his life. After a few hours of singing and receiving some scold from JYP or JAY. The lesson was finally done. "Kamsamnida." I bowed and drank water. "Go to your dorm. Room 012." He said to me. "But president, I don't know where it is." I looked at him.

"Fine." He escorted me on the way to my dorm. I didn't unpack my stuff but I just slept. The next thing I know, it was morning and a loud knock was coming from the door. "NAE." I yawned and opened the door. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I'm Wai. Your dance teacher." JYP said. "Please tell me you're not Y from JYP." I sratched my head.

It was like this, Jay is J, Wai is Y, and Pi is P. I hate it. Split personalities! Ughh...

 

I'm so regretting the audition ( -_-)