II. Kai

All you have to do is, SMILE :)

tumblr_m3gbrmxJ091qcw92yo9_250.png

Dear Diary,

I looked at the right and found a shrewd discovery. While we were at the showcase in Korea. Baekhyun just kept staring at our sunbaenim. It's obvious that he had a crush on her. Keeps on staring at her while smiling. I saw a girl near noona. And just like that line from Love Rain, I JUST FELL IN LOVE IN 3 SECONDS. I had my eye on her for like for hours.

Then I saw Baekhyun hyung looking at her too. That girl was completely in love with Baekhyun. Admit it. Heart, you're jealous. I blushed when she suddenly looked at me. I didn't know that Leeteuk sunbae was calling for me. I was embarassed. "Someone is nervous tonight." Leeteuk hyung comforted me with some pats on my shoulders.

It's time for our last performances, I don't like Angel. It doesn't fit my image at all. It fits for Suho hyung and Baekhyun hyung. Not at Kyungsoo. He's the best at y expressions. Everytime I danced every step, I just couldn't help but to look at that beautiful face. That puffy cheeks and puffy lips. I almost made a mistake. Luckily, my members covered me up. I owe them. 

 

Who are you? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

569045714.jpg

At the Fan signing event,

I walked at the event while my arms wrapped around Kyungsoo and my head on his shoulders. I don't know why but he's kinda cuddly.  I saw hyung suddenly helping those people. "Yah. Let's go help too." Kyungsoo said to me. "Sure." Initiative idols are the best. And it's for the best reputation. Leader Suho was suppose to be first in that kind of stuff but I guess Baekhyun hyung is first this time.

I smiled while I put the chair down then I saw the love of my life. She looked at me and lightly bowed. I replied with a bow too. I was about to walk near her and introduce myself. But I saw Baekhyun hyung blushing. I don't know why but it hurts me so much. It breaks my heart to see him with her. I like her. I just do. I guess I am not the guy for her.

Small tears started to flow on my face. I walked towards the rest room to make myself, you know, manly again. I forgot my bag on Kyungsoo. He might read some of my messages again so I ran towards him but I hit the girl who made me cry. We accidentally made a hug position. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING.." Kyungsoo throws the bag at me.

 

Thanks for ruining this perfect time Kyungsoo (YOU JUST HAD TO DO IT), 

Sincerely Kai.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wpid-exo-kai13.jpg?w=645

Photoshoot Day,

I still couldn't believe what happened to me. I hugged her. Yeah, Kyungsoo ruined it. But destiny always helps me. Maybe will see each other on this day again. I kept thinking about her in a serious manner. That's why my photos kinda look like that. Anyway, it looks y to me. And for the fans, they will clearly love it. 

After a few shots I think I saw the love of my life. But it was just our Taeyeon noona. She always visits us. The best sunbae so far. But she only gave food to Baekhyun. WHY NOONA WHY? My stomach were craving for food. If I don't eat. What will happen to me? Both of them were laughing like a couple. Looks like Baekhyun hyung is playing her too.

But to the looks of it, hyung seems to like Taeyeon noona more. So I have a chance for this mysterious girl. YEY. "Yah. Take the fries. I just want the burger." He smiled and smirked. "Gomawo. You like noona right?" I made a curious-smiling look. "I don't know she keeps playing with my heart." He sat on the couch next to me.

"What do you mean?" I ate 2 pieces of fries at a time. "Well, I don't know. I think she doesn't like me. But she keeps making that cute pout and that cute attitude. It's hard to let go of my feelings for her. I don't want to get hurt." My hyung suddenly frowned.

 

I know what you feel, hyung.