XVI. Kim Taeyeon

All you have to do is, SMILE :)

Taeyeon-Twin-Tower-Live-2012-concert-kim

After 3 weeks of being in the hospital. I can finally perform again, thanks to Baekhyun. I really owe him a lot. He had to lipsync in every performance. I felt really bad so I tried to make him really happy. I always visit him at the waiting room and at the dorm. He always says he's okay but I have a feeling there is something he is hiding from me.

"Baekhyun-ah!!!!" I knocked at the door of their dorm. "Wait!" He replied. After 5 seconds he opened the door. I ran towards him and hugged him. Well as always, he hugged me tighter. I broke the hug and pressed my lips on his. "You look tired. Why don't you rest?" I cupped his face while I'm looking at him, worriedly.

"Noona. I'm okay." He smiled which made me look worried more, because if he's tired, he just nods and goes to sleep. But now he just smiles. We sat down on the couch. He always laugh whenever we watch movies, now he just smiles. "Are you sure you're fine?" I touched his forehead with the back of my hand.

"Taeyeon-ah. I'm really fine. Don't worry about me." He looked at me and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Psh. Liar." I rolled my eyes and leaned my head on the arm supporter of the couch. He playfully leans his head on my , which made me smile, a little. I looked at this boxes hidden on the cabinet in the kitchen. "Wait here. I'll just get some water." I stood up and saw his sleeping face.

I carried one of the boxes and opened it. There were too many knives in the box. I picked up a card and read it:

Dear Baekhyun,

Please stay away from my wife or else i'll go into your dorm and kill you,

from your fan :)

"NOONA!" He shouted and grabbed the box from me. I grabbed the box from and put it down on the floor. "Baekhyun-ah I'm so sorry." I cupped his face and hugged him real tight. He just sniffed and cried. I closed my eyes while patting his back. "They are so scary." He cried a lot. "The public knew our relationship?"

He broke the hug and nodded. "Even our CEO scolded me." He wiped his tears. "You sacrificed a lot for me." I hugged him again. "I'm so thankful you're my boyfriend." I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the atmosphere. "Want some revenge?" I said. "Sure." He smirked while wiping his tears. "Get the camera."

He did what I said and I grabbed one of the knives and washed it. I looked at some ingredients they have "Want some lasagna?" I looked at him and he smiled. "Okay wait here, I'll get Yuri and Seohyun." I ran towards our dorm. I saw Yuri and Seohyun playing on our Wii Fit but I just grabbed them and started to run. "UNNIE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Seohyun screamed while I dragged them.

"I need some help okay?" In seconds, we are already at the dorm of EXO. "Oh hi noonas!" Baekhyun smiled while Sehun yawned and waved his hands. "What do you need?" Yuri raised her eyebrow. "Cook." I hid my face from Baekhyun's chest. "Oh my gosh. You can't cook? How many times have I thought you too cook?" Yuri slapped my face jokingly.

"Well, I can't cook Lasagna." I pouted. "Okay." They just nodded and went to the kitchen. "Unnie! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY KNIVES." Both of us went to the kitchen while I back hugged Baekhyun. "They are from fans." I sighed. Since we are the sunbaenims, Yuri and Seohyun understood what I said.

"Oh. So you're making some revenge?" Yuri smiled while looking at us. "Yes. The Soshi Way." I laughed. "Here. Picture us!" I told Baekhyun and all of us grabbed a knife. We smiled as we use the knives as a props. After a few minutes, they started to cook. "Oh! Baekhyun-ah! Picture me while I cut the onions." Yuri grabbed Baekhyun.

"I'll take the picture." Seohyun grabbed the camera from Baekhyun. "Smile!" Yuri made a funny face while Baekhyun smiled. Kyungsoo went out of his room. "Do I smell food?" He yawned while Seohyun pictured them. After 45 minutes, the lasagna is already done, with the help of Kyungsoo. "Oh! Let's take a picture again while we use the knife!" All of us grabbed a knife and sat down on the table while the camera is on timer.

 

"Thanks "FAN" for the knife. It's so useful and handy." Baekhyun posted on the internet while laughing. "Oh my gosh this is so funny." He laughed again and kissed my cheeks. "Thank you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea. New chapter :D Please don't forget to comment and subscribe ^^

EXO-K or ALL EXO will be performing Sorry Sorry at Dream Concert. Can't wait....

ALSO FOR TTS AND MY APINK!!!! Oh and yea ^^ I changed my poster :) I'm loving it!