XII. Baekhyun

All you have to do is, SMILE :)

526173_428075650544971_100000276201665_1

Dear Diary,

It's been a month since we started ignoring each other and it's been a while since I wrote down on you. And to be honest, I have been active for a lot of days. I was really into variety shows lately. They are like my friend. And for the past few days, Chanyeol tried to make us friends again. But no, it didn't work. I promised myself I will never fall in love with a girl again.

Sukira invited me to appear on the radio show again. It's almost midnight and I need to go. I dressed myself like a normal person because it's midnight and many of people are asleep so I don't really worry about my style. Our stylist said that I need a make-up but I said it's okay. I like my face natural (you know, no eyeliner.)

I did not get my drivers license but I did learn how to drive. I permitted myself to my manager and he said it was okay. He gave me the car keys and I smiled while I drived. The building of KBS wasn't that far, it was like, 30 minutes away from our dorm. I stopped by at a 24-hour fast food center and got myself a jamaican pattie. A cheesy beef one.

I parked the car in front of the building and I started to walk while I ate my pattie. I bought extra ones for the staff and for my sunbaenims. I walked happily while I listened to my new playlist in my iPod. I pressed the up button in front of the elevator and happily waited for it to open. After a few minutes, it opened and I went in.

"In shows, don't come late. Or else..." Changmin hyung always says this to me. And I admit it was pretty bad when I got late for an hour last time. My manager scolded me, the PD scolded me and OUR CEO SCOLDED ME. Yea that was really bad. But hey, it wasn't my fault for not waking me up early. I told Chanyeol to wake me up at 6 am. But no, I woke up with my body wet because of that cold water my manager threw at me.

The doors of the elevator was about to close but a hand showed up and it opened again. I looked at the familiar hands and looked at the face. It was noona. When we had an eye contact, both of us looked away. She was about to press 17th floor but I already pressed it. She cleared before saying anything. 

"So, you're going to Sukira too?" She crossed her arms while looking away from me. "Oh." I ate my pattie awkwardly. After a minute, we were already  at the 12th floor. I sipped my drink and looked up. Suddenly, the elevator stopped. "Aish." Taeyeon noona stomped her feet. "Now we are stuck." She rolled her eyes.

I did not say anything but just finished my meal. I picked up my phone from my pocket, I was about to call for help but there wasn't a single bar in the signal detector. "I guess it's going to a long wait." I sat down while leaning my head on the wall. She also sat down and leaned her head. It's been an hour but still no sign.

And we were not talking at each other at all. It was so awkward to see her. "Noona." I sighed and finally spoke. "Uh.." She responded with a sleepy voice. "Someday we need to talk to each other again. And that day is clearly today." I looked at my phone and it was 2:33 am.

"What makes you say that?" She looked at me. "You see? The elevator broke and it was a coincidence that both of us are here." I looked back. She just chuckled and leaned her head on the wall again. "You're sleepy aren't you?" I looked at her and she already closed her eyes. I smiled as I fixed my hair.

"BWOKKK." I heard a familiar sound. I looked at noona and her hand was in her stomach. "Here." I tossed a bag full of patties at her. She awkwardly picked one and slowly moved the bag towards me. "Thanks." She took a bite. I just chuckled and smiled. An hour has passed again and still no sign of any help. 

She suddenly sneezed and started to shiver. "Noona. Are you cold?" I stood up and looked at her. "I'm okay." She looked up with a slight smile. I took off my jacket and I gave it to her. "No, it's okay." She stood up and gave me my jacket back. "Come on noona. I'm showing my manners." I gave her the jacket again. "I told you it's okay!" She threw me the jacket but I managed to stop her.

Our faces were just inches away. We both looked at each other in the eyes. After a few seconds both of us laughed at the same time. "Oh my gosh noona. I missed you so much." I pulled her into a hug. I really thought I was happy in my life when I started ignoring her but it really feels great to have her as a part in my life.

"I missed you too." She hugged me tighter and suddenly she pushed me. "Don't you ever play with me again." She slapped my face but both of us laughed. I sat down on the cold floor and looked at her. "Noona. Sleep next to me." I patted the floor next to mine. "Nae." She sat down and lied her head on my chest. 

 

Clearly, it was the best thing that destiny ever did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah!!!! BAEKYEON (baekhyun + taeyeon just in case you don't understand a word that i'm saying) IS FINALLY BACK. And my girls are finally back too!

CONGRATULATIONS APINK FOR YOUR COMEBACK. Watch it >here<