The start of school festival

"Sir, Can you teach love?"

CHAPTER EIGHT

 

 

The tour with Jr didn’t go that well. It seems that despite of the guy’s dazzling and gorgeous face, he could be somewhat annoying. Jieun and Jr never stopped their bickering with each other like three-year-olds, leaving Suzy totally out of place. They were so into each other she suspected they didn’t know she was with them.

 

Half-way through the trip, Jieun felt the need for food and asked to excuse her and buy a good meal, promising Suzy she would get one for her too. And like usual, Jieun snorted Jr’s request when he asked for her to buy him too, sticking her tongue like a kid.

 

When Jieun left, the two just stood awkwardly under a tree in the middle of the fair. Suzy watched him fidget on his spot, wondering why he looks so shy with her yet he teases her best friend like they’ve been together for years.

 

“How old are you?” He suddenly asked with his eyes fixed on the blue sky, watching a flock of birds pass. Suzy was stunned by how serious the tone he used around her unlike the childish and quirky one he often used with Jieun.

 

“What?” She asked, dumbfounded. Her voice sounding gravel and eyebrows arched as she scrutinize the guy beside.

 

“I said… how old are you?” He repeated, obviously irked. Suzy nodded, absorbing the question asked.

 

“I’m nineteen” She smiled brightly, trying to be friendly with her professor’s brother. Jr stopped his fidgeting for a while and seems to think for a second. Suzy studied his thinking face and unconsciously smiled. He looked so cute with his brows furrowed and lips pouted.

 

“Does he also look like that when he thinks?” An incoherent thought suddenly popped out of her head.

 

“But aren’t you too old to be in your year?” Jr snapped her out of her thoughts.

 

“I studied late” She shrugged, nonchalantly.

 

Jieun soon came back with two hotdog corndogs in hand, a stick of pink and fluffy cotton candy, a bucket of popcorn, etc. Suzy was tempted to laugh at her best friend’s stomach capacity but Jr gave it all.

 

“Whoah! Who’s throwing a party?” Jr, back to his old self, asked Jieun teasingly as he stared to the feast hugged behind her arms. Jieun threw him a dirty look and passed on some of the food to Suzy who, herself, didn’t know she was already starving.

 

It was starting to get dark when they finished touring all the booths on the school fair. The three were fairly tired and exhausted so they decided that it’s finally time to rest. Finding a small wooden bench not too far from the fire bon the science club created, they’ve let their feet hanging.

 

“Where are you going?” Jieun asked when Suzy suddenly stood up from her seat.

“Restroom” She mumbled, slowly descending away from the two.

 

Suzy was few meters away when she felt the urge to look back to her best friend, worried leaving the two together. A smile was formed on her lips as a perfect picture came to her view.

 

Jr’s arm was draped around Jieun’s shoulders, holding her still while his other hand was messing her hair. They were laughing hysterically to their childish acts and Suzy felt her chest warming up. The two would make a good couple and it’s finally time for Jieun to find a boyfriend.

 

When she exited the restroom, she gasped a big body of fire dancing in front of her very eyes welcomed her. The science club already started it and she can already see few members of the club who she assigned for it were already scattered around. She also caught a glance at myungsoo who was waving and smiling at her as he held a heavy torch of fire on his hand.

 

She waved back and focused his eyes back to the scene. She studied the place and all the students seem to be hooked up to the dancing fire. She wouldn’t forget to thank Jaebum after this for the brilliant idea.

 

She was savouring the moment alone when a very familiar voice from someone standing at her back interrupted her train of thoughts.

 

“It’s magnificent, isn’t?” Taecyeon muttered unconsciously as he watched the same scenery. Suzy looked back and she couldn’t help but to blush at his presence.

 

“It’s thanks to everyone who helped making it” She murmured shyly as she felt a rush of blood on her cheeks. She swore she is already as red as a tomato as of the moment.

 

It was silent for a while when she was tempted to look beside her and she immediately regretted the idea when she blushed harder. Taecyeon was stading dirctely at her side with his eyes focused on the fire. He was wearing a simple white one fourth long sleeves and his hair was tossed casually at the front. His face looked almost luminous as the fire lighted most of the areas and she felt the urged to graze her fingers through those perfectly chiselled jaws.

 

“Anything wrong?” She snapped her head back when she suddenly met his jet black eyes. She shyly shook her head and pretended to watch the fire intently again.

 

 

“By the way, do you want to go around?” He suddenly asked. Suzy taught she misheard him but when she didn’t answer, warm fingers wrapped around her hand. Before she realise what was happening, she was already being dragged to one of the booths… by her professor

 

 

-0-

A/N:

I've been inactive for about 10 months(lol) but i want to thank you all for the comments and subscribes ^^ It's been a busy year since I just finished high school but seeing that this story is doing quite good, I thought of updating again :)))

 

I love reading you're thoughts and ideas about the story :D