Chapter 5

"Sir, Can you teach love?"

 

Suzy decided to forget everything they heard and saw in the library. It got nothing to do with her and she got no time to stress out herself. It doesn’t matter if the professor or Ms Hwang got something or not. It’s not her business to mind.

“The School fest is coming and our club are preparing too much” Ji-Eun rolled her eyes. They we’re having their lunch in the canteen along with Myungsoo when Ji-Eun opened up the topic about the coming school fest that is held once in a year. “Aren’t you the science club president, Suzy?”

Ji-Eun participated in Mr Gordon’s club in home economics which she doesn’t really like and just needed some extra points to pass the subject while Suzy and Myunsoo are both part of the science club for years. Maybe, also because of Suzy’s loyalty and passion for science, Mrs Guns assigned her as the president and now is her third year in that position.

Suzy seems to forget about it. She busied herself about other matters and didn’t realize that one of the most awaited events that happen every year is coming and Mrs Guns was not there to remind her. “But Mrs Guns is not here. How are we going to make it happen?”

“Does that mean that the club wouldn’t participate? How bad” Myungsoo murmured at the side while staring at his burger with disappointment. The science club is known for having the best booth among all the booths in the school every year the fest happens.

It also made her think. It cannot happen; the science club already got the history in this. They cannot waste years of hard work just because Mrs Guns left. And for sure she won’t be happy when the news about the science club not participating in the fest can make her sad.

“How about asking Mr Ok? Maybe he can help you with this” Ji-Eun requested with much anticipation to her respond. “I don’t know…”

 

 

After their lunch at the crowded cafeteria, they all went back to their respective classes. “Isn’t our chemistry class next” a girl student whispered to her seatmate who is obviously anticipating it, it’s been a while since she started combing her hair and looking at her mirror.

The professor soon appeared in front of them and every girl’s face brightened while the boys just don’t understand what girls feel. He started discussing about a certain topic which caught everyone’s attention.

After his discussion was dismissal so Suzy grabbed the opportunity to follow him through the hallway and ask about the upcoming festival.

He stopped after he saw Suzy following him. The corridors in that area going to the faculty room was quite isolated and only few students dare to pass there because it is near to the room we’re teachers often lounge.

“Do you need anything?” he looked back where the student was standing. “if you don’t mind, I was just gonna ask about the school fest. Ms Guns was the one assigned for the club but now….”

He thought for a second. “Oh, Ms hwang discussed that with me already and I am willing to lend a hand if you need it, just ask me” he smiled revealing those charming dimples and perfectly white teeth.

As soon as he walked away, her cheeks turned red and realised she was blushing. She got no clue; he got that effect to her.

She turned around and with much shock, she saw Myungsoo standing in the end of the aisle, watching her every move. ‘Oh? You’re not home yet?”

He didn’t respond but kept his eyes focused on the ground. His expression look dark but not that readable. “Let’s just go home together then” she managed to let out a smile despite of the confused feeling he is letting her feel.

She grabbed his arm and tried to walk but frozen Myungsoo didn’t make a step. “What’s wrong?” she stared at those black holes; he’s not in his right mind now. She snapped her finger in front of his eyes.

Myunsoo finally went back to his senses and gave a soft smile. “I was planning on walking you home when you disappeared just then” thank goodness, Myungsoo’s senses are back.

“Should we go home then” she rolled her hazel brown eyes “Let’s go” 

 

 

 

Whew... Hope I can update soon but my mind is not in the mood right now ;( Thank you for reading and please DO leave a comment ^^