Chapter 4

"Sir, Can you teach love?"

                                                          Chapter

 

 

H-w-a-n-g T-I-f-f-a-n-y” she typed in the keyboard. Call it desperate but she really need to find the answer or any kind of information. Something is pushing her to know more.

This is the first time she became this interested in one thing.

 

 

 

“HWANG TIFFANY, THE YOUNGEST SUCCESSOR OF THE SEOUL HIGH SCHOOL”

Jackpot! She found an article with all the basic information she needed to know. She quickly clicked the link and waited for it to open.

“Hwang Tiffany is 21-year-old elite and soon to be successor of one of the famous schools in Korea. The school is known for having good products like the students who made it to Harvard University in America.

It will make a history the time she’ll be seated in the throne as the youngest president of Seoul High School especially now when Rumours are everywhere regarding the upcoming retirement of his grandfather who is currently the one managing the school while they gave her a big and important position in the school as the vice president.

It was nerve-wrecking when the news about her parent being ambushed 7 years ago escaped through media. The news flew fast and everyone was shocked. Many shared their condolences and hope for them to rest in peace.

She was educated and raised in America since she was born. But after the horrible incident, she was brought back to Korea and was re-united to the only family she got.

She was trained and taken care by known philosophers and teachers at young age including his Grandfather who is known to be a genius and was once compared to Einstein but we all know Einstein’s brain is the only one in this world.

Up until now, nothing is clear and yet to be confirmed. Will this young elite make it or fail it with a big F?”

 

 

 

After she read it, it was satisfying filling your brain with some information but it just made the situation complicated and leaving her more confused and more eager to know more.

“Suzy…. Suzy!” she heard someone calling out from the window while rocks are flying all over the glass window.

“Yah! Mungsoo, what are you doing?” she looked down and saw a boy standing in front of their house while it’s killing cold during that night and he was only wearing a hoodie.

“Come down!” he commanded while making hand signals.

She immediately grabbed her warm jacket inside the wardrobe and ran down.

“What are you doing here?” she lowered her voice avoiding making noise or his father might wake up from his dream land and grabbed him behind the bush.

“Here” he handled a small paper bag with a round tin can inside. “My mom baked some cookies but it took time to cool it down. I just wanted you to have some bite.

“You could have given it to me tomorrow, you shouldn’t have walked in a cold night light this” she was worried how he was able to walk in the dark road when the temperature is 0 degree Celsius.

“It tastes good when it is freshly baked and we’re just blocks away” he smiled. She stared at him with those eyes that sparkle through the darkness and the moonlight giving him the glow.

 “So I’m going now, don’t wait for you tummy to growl before you eat” he winked while waving good bye.

She watched until he completely disappeared in the darkness.

She went back to her room and placed the paper back at the edge of her bed and thought of having a warm bath to relax his mind. You know, have some peace of mind and bathtub can be a great help.

She sat at her bed while dying her hair with a towel and noticed the paper bag again. She opened it and surprisingly a note was inside.

“Don’t eat too much sweets, one by one only, okay? ;)”

She just laughed by seeing the note. Myungsoo never fails to amaze her, A friend who you can always rely and depend on in all times.

She woke up with the tin can beside her. “Aish!” she found out that she left the can open and the crunchiness of it disappeared, Quite depressing wasting a delicious food just because you forgot to put the lid back.

 

Thanks You to all readers, subscribers, commentors, and silent-readers ^_^

[Don't forget to leave a comment]