No need

No need "sorry"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-two hour in the class-

I just ignore the guy beside me and make myself buzy with reading, since today our first day, the teacher not give any homework, we just do a little introduction about ourself.

my class teacher, Mrs.Hanjun allow us to familiarize ourselves with the class environment and get to know each other.......... well, just for today. 

there are a few classmates who came to me, intend to make friends with me.. as a classmate. I treat them normally, we question one another names, laughing as we shared some funny story.. until they had to leave my place.. I smiled happily after they leave as I enjoy the talk.

well,well,well.. college is not that bad as I thought, thanks god.. my classmates all going well with me, I smiled.. and looked at the person beside me.. nehh, except for this one.

he was reading from the start, ignoring the environment and not show any interested to the classes.. hmph.. wierdo. 

I glanced at the book read by him, 'ocean invaluable gift' fiction.. then I saw nemo sticker above at the back of his book.. this guy somehow interesting, keke~ I laugh in my mind and continue to read until I hear a voice.

"do you really decide to ignoring me whole day?" I turn and see he smile gently.. cute.. heck! what the hell with that thinking hyukjae?? 

"sorry?" I said.. "I'm Lee Donghae, the one who bump into you this morning" he replied with calm as he stretched his hand waiting for me to welcome his hand..

so, it's him.. no surprise, I was silent for a moment before answered him "so, that's all about why you saying sorry before.." I shake his hand and continue "just forget it, I don't want to ruin my mood now, anyway.. I'm Hyukjae.. Lee Hyukjae, just call me Eunhyuk" I said, let go of his hand.

"look, I'm very sorry, I am not intentionally, you not planning to continue ignoring me right?" he asked looking at me thoroughly.. I feel something strange and for sure I don't know what it is..  I looked away, avoiding his gaze.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae POV

I asked and looked at him straight to the eyes and he seem like avoiding my gaze.. hehe.. this boy really cute, like what siwon had told me at the hall before.

-flasback-

"so, donghae.. what class you in? and which block?" siwon asked me, I look at the paper given to me during the registration as we walk out form the hall..looking for our class.

"1C.. block B and 1st floor.." I answered him simple

"great, mine at the 2nd floor.. and you know what it's mean?" he asked me and I just shook my head still looking down at the paper.

"I will be in the same class with that boy" he pointed at two boys was not so far behind us, I looked at them and he continue "the blonde one is the boy which you breached without saying sorry" he said, insinuation.

 

I just rolled my eyes "which one is going to be your classmate?" I asked him patiently

"the tall one" I looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter