Exo-K

You are No Mistake (Sequel To: That One Mistake that Changed Our Life!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While the two of you were making your way towards your car to go back home Sehun`s phone rang and he picked it up. “Yeah?” “What you up to?” You heard Chanyeol`s dark voice. “Nothing much, why?” Sehun asked. “We are at a park for kids, bring _____~ and Yeongseok with you” You giggled after you heard Chanyeol. Before Sehun could answer you shouted. “We will be there!” “Oh” You heard Chanyeol. “What`s up _____?” he suddenly said and Sehun handed you the phone. “Just getting inside our car, and we will be at the park in no time” You told him and you knew he was smiling from ear to ear right now. “See you then”

You gave Sehun his phone back and he slid it inside his pocket. “Then we`ll be off to the park then” You were sensing that Sehun wasn`t looking forward to this at all and you pouted while looking at him. “What?” he asked while turning on the engine. “Aren`t you happy to spend some time with the guys and Yeongseok?” You asked and he sighed. “I am. It`s just that I am tired” He stated and bit your bottom lip. “Mianhae, for dragging you here, I could have taken the bus or something” You told him and he smiled. “Silly. Do you really think I would let you take the bus when your boyfriend can drive you around” He grinned to you and then looked at the road again. You beamed. “You really are the best” you told him and he chuckled. “Tell me something new” he said being cocky and you rolled your eyes.

When you reached the park you saw D.O sitting on the swings

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter