A Chance To Encounter

STRUM OF LOVE

There were no work, no interviews and no guestings for the next few weeks after their successful concert tour, so the band decided to go for a trip in Jeju Island.

"What a fresh air!" Minhyuk said.

"Let's have some fun while we're here." Jungshin.

"Let's go swimming!" Jonghyun.

"We will do all of that arasseo?" Yonghwa said as he smiled watching the other three getting overly excited on their short vacation.

So to start their trip they went on running on the beach shore and then swam on the beach.

 

"Hey guys, I'll just buy some drinks for us." Yonghwa offered after an hour of swimming and playing with the boys.

"Okay!!" The other three answered in chorus.

Then suddenly as Yonghwa walked off to the nearest drink station he bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to... MINHYU?!!!!" Yonghwa shouted as his eyes set on the girl he just bumped into.

"Ahmm I'm sorry.. It's my fault. I can't see because my eyeglasses are missing." The girl said.

But Yonghwa was too succumbed into her appearance that he didn't care of what the girl has just told her and instead he pulled the girl tight into his bare arms.

"Minhyu! You're back!! Minhyu!! You are alive! I missed you so much!!!" Yonghwa.

"Ahmm... please release me from your hug..." The girl uttered. Totally shocked and feeling awkwaerd with Yong's sudden hug.

"Minhyu you're back!! I know all this time that you'll come back to me." Yonghwa was too overjoyed at that moment.

"I'm sorry but my name is Park Shinhye and noy Minhyu. I think you have mistaken me for someone else." The girl named Park Shinhye said.

 

Park Shinhye's POV:

Is this guy crazy? Eottokhae? He doesn't want to release me from his hug. Am i going to shout for help? But this guy looks kind and he's a lil bit cute... okay, I'll admit it, He's so handsome... aish! What will I do?

End of POV

 

"Ahmm sir I really don't understand why are you calling me with that name but I already feel awkward with you hugging me... Like me?? hugging you?? and you're a total stranger..." Shinhye said in a weary tone.

"You're not Minhyu?" Yonghwa asked in a very low voice. A very sad tone.

"I am not her. I am not Minhyu." Shinhye.

"But you look exactly like h..e..r.." Yonghwa.

"Huh? What?" Shinhye asked. She's so confused of the situation.

"You have the same face as of my ex-fiance." Yonghwa.

"Hey?! What do you mean? That I undergo plastic surgery? Is that it? For your information this is my original face!! This is my face!!" Shinhye said angrily as she stomped her feet at the last word she said.

"No.. that's not what I mean. It's just that you really look the same. The same eyes, nose, and..." Yonghwa stopped talking as he stared into Shinhye's lips. And Shinhye just got more awkward with him staring on her.

"I'm sorry but I need to find my eyeglasses." Shinhye said as she finds her way to escape herself from that confusing moment of her life.

"I can help you." And the stranger a.k.a the multi-talented leader of FT Blue, Jung Yonghwa offered her his help.

"No thanks, I'm in a hurry." Shinhye stubbornly rejected his help.

"But It'll be much more easier if I help you. So let me." Yonghwa insisted. And Shinhye was out of choices.

"Okay. I'll let you help me, happy?" Shinhye surrendered and Yonghwa looking like an idiot happily helped Shinhye find her eyeglasses.

 

Back on the bay...

"Hey... look!" Jungshin said pointing to where Yonghwa and Shinhye was. "Looks like Yong already moved on."

"Let's see who's that girl!" Minhyuk happily said.

"Hey.. don't interrupt them. Let Yong do his own moves and hello, Yong is an expert have you already forgotten that?" Jonghyun said with a smirk.

"Haha yeah. We shoudn't be worrying. Yon can do that by himself."  Minhyuk said while smiling.

"Definitely." Jungshin added.

 

***

 

"I found it!! I found it!!!" Shinhye happily yelled as she found her eyeglasses. And Yonghwa just smiled upon looking at her.

And yeah, she was captivated by him showing off his smile.

 

Shinhye's POV:

Why is my heart beating so fast?

Is this because of the long walk?

Now I can see his dear face clearly... what is this feeling?

Why am I swaeting this much? Is this because of the warm weather?

Ohh Shinhye don't be captivated by his smile... by his eyes... by him...

Oh no...it can't be... this can't be...

End of POV

 

Yonghwa's POV:

It's like the first time me and Minhyu met...

Ohh Yonghwa don't be confused of her appearance. She isn't Minhyu. Don't be a fool.

I don't want to forget Minhyu but I don't want to regret this chance...

What should I do?

End of POV

 

"Ahmm your name is Shinhye right?" Yonghwa asked.

"Yeah my name is Shinhye. Park Shinhye... and you are?" Shinhye asked back.

"My name is..." Yonghwa was cut off.

"Shinhye!!! We've been looking for you!" A girl in cute pink dress yelled.

"Where did you go?" And came along another cute girl wearing a weird hat.

"Sorry... I lost my eyeglasses." Shinhye answered.

"Again??" The two girls said in chorus.

"And who is that guy?" The girl in pink asked Shinhye. Finally, Yong was noticed.

"Wait... his familiar.. so familiar..." The girl said as she came near Yonghwa.

"No way... No... Shut up... It's... His!!!" The girl with hat said stuttering.

"Jung Yong Hwa!!!!" Both girls squealed in delight.

"Jung Yong Hwa?" Shinhye said. Totally innocent.

"Ahmm please don't shout it... we're here for vacation." Yonghwa.

"We? So you mean you are with your other bandmates?" The girl in pink said.

"Ahh yeah." Yonghwa.

"Yes!!!!" Both girls screamed in joy.

"Why are you so happy?" Shinhye asked her friends with a smirk.

"She's Jung Yonghwa!! The one and only leader of FT Blue!! Omg!! Sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Dara. Dara Park." Dara, the one with a weird hat introduced herself to Yonghwa.

"And I'm Bom. Park Bom." Bom, the one in pink said.

"We're Shinhye's cousins." Both gilrs said.

"Oh so you two are her cousins. Ahmm well can I invite all of you to come and have fun with us?" Yonghwa said.

Shinhye could only stare at his alluring eyes. Oh those eyes.

Yonghwa noticed Shinhye staring at him. Shinhye was caught off guard staring at him so she just smiled.

"Is that a yes?" Yonghwa asked Shinhye.

"Yes!! That means yes, right Shinhye-ah?" Bom said.

Yonghwa just smiled seeing Shinhye blushed.

 

***

"Hey look!" Minhyuk said pointing to Yonghwa's location. Still, observing Yonghwa from afar.

"Look, a while ago there was just only one girl then now? Three?"

"Tss Yong definitely moved on. He's so back being a womanizer and all that." Jungshin said hazily.

"Let's go!" Jonghyun.

"But you said to not interrupt.." Jungshin was cut off by Jonghyun.

"Aish forget what I said, kaja!" Jonghyun.

"Kaja! I won't let Yong rule this place by himself!" Jungshin.

"We're his friends, we must help him right?" Jonghyun.

"Right! Flirt mode!" Jungshin yelled.

"You're always on a flirty mode." Minhyuk said.

"Shut up!"

***

----

A/N: hi readers!!! mianhe for the lame and super late update. Since you are all curious of Shinhye's first scene so here it is. Sorry for the typos and grammar errors. I didn't edit this chap. I just dropped by and decided to make an update. It's been months since I've visited the page. Hope you still support this story. Lovelots. Ka-chow!!