Ocean

Daejae: The Greatest Ship Ever to Have Sailed the Sea of OTP

 

The dance floor was an ocean. You had to tread the shallows if you didn’t know how to swim. Be careful going in too deep or you’ll get caught in a rip tide. Daehyun didn’t swim though, he much preferred the sightseeing instead.

Watching the bodies sway back and forth as one was soothing to Daehyun even though the music was blasting straight through to his eardrums, rendering him temporarily deaf. But that’s the price you pay when you want to see something as beautiful as human beings being reduced to their primal instincts.

But to be honest, Daehyun couldn’t care less about all the people in that club. Except for one. The boy with blond hair and that beautiful body. The way he moved through the water was magical. Never had Daehyun been tempted to take a dip in that sea of sweat and hormones before until he saw him.

As he finally spotted the one he was looking for, Daehyun his lips. This boy made him hungry.

-

Youngjae lived for the heat of the dance floor. Skin on skin. All the naughty grinding and lustful gazes. This was where he flourished.

This night was just like every other night. He would just close his eyes and let the music take him away. Minutes seemed like hours when there’s nothing but animals and the beat all around you.

When Youngjae opened his eyes again, there was a girl daringly pushing herself against him. He chuckled and disregarded her as he scanned the bar. Sure enough, there he was. That guy that’s always there, with those killer eyes. He’s hungry, Youngjae could tell. ‘Well let’s give him a feast for the eyes, shall we?’ he thought as he lost himself in the music.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I listened to this while writing.

Wow! I have subscribers and commentors! You guys are awesome!

Thank you all for reading these! I thought no one would like them.