PLAN

STUCK WITH EACH OTHER

*aaah I forget some detail :)) bom school is YG high,jaejoong school is VX high (along with seungri),and siwon school is SM high. oh and for this chapter and next I use green for bommie,nickhun is blue,jaejoong is red,and I tell for the rest later haha kansahamnida smiley*

 

 

TOMORROW MORNING AT YG HIGH

 

"Guyyyysssss I misss youuuu so mucch!!" Bom run and then hugs her two bestfriends,CL and Dara in the class.

 

Cl just rolled her eyes,while Dara gave her a very big smile.

 

"I miss you too,bomtori! Is there any interesting happens when you're skip school? hehe" ask Dara.

 

"yeah tell us..." Cl ask with a lazy voice.

 

"cl-rooo don't be mad at mee I'm sorry I leave you yesterday hehe.."

 

"yeah,thanks God Dara want to sit next me or else I'll be sitting alone"

 

Bom smiled,she knew CL will forgive her. Cl is the person who gets mad so easily but also very forgiving and loyal.

 

"oh yeah you know I meet someone yesterday and ughhh I'm so mad with him and of course his stupid gang!!"

 

"omoo what the hell he do with my bomtoriiii?" Dara giggled while hugs bom again.

 

"he-he-he... said he likes me..But anyway how dare he say that to mee?! we've just meet once!!" Bom said with red face.

 

Dara smirk when see bom expression,"hmmm bom-ah do you like him?"

 

"of course not Dara ! well....he might be the handsome person I've ever meet but no!! I don't like someone who so rude like him!! ergh I hate youu kim jaejoong!!"

 

"WAIT! did you mean kim jaejoong from VX school? are you serious bomtorii?!" suddenly CL mad at bom.

 

"ehm I think so,why cl-roo?"

 

"omoo bom you have to accept his confession!!! you have to!!!"

 

"EEEHH?? WHYYYY?"

 

"he broke my sister heart! I hate him! he's such a jerk!! please help me to get revenge on him bomieee!!"

 

"I don't want it cl-rooo!! I hate him too right?"

 

"please please bomtoriiiii!! I give you $50.000!!!"

 

Bom is so surprise see CL reaction,she know that cl love her sister so much,and then she think that 50.000 dollars is big,quite big for her.

 

Hmmmm CL family is so rich,that money maybe doesn't mean anything for her. Hmm..should I help her?

 

"hhhh okay I'll help you CL-roo but just once okay?"

 

"reallyyyy? bommie you're the best!! I love youuu" Cl then hugs bom while hara just stay quiet.

 

"okay so here's the plans,we will come to their school. I hear that VX is doing some festival so I know they must be back very late,we had a chance everyone!" CL like usual very enthusiastic when it comes to mission,she's like adventure and very brave.

 

"okay!! what about you Dara?" bom ask Dara

 

"hmm I'll come with you guys" said Dara then suddenly their teacher is coming and everyone back in their seat again.

 

IN FRONT OF VX HIGH SCHOOL

 

"BOM!!! That's him!!! come onnnn talk to him!"

 

Bom looka at Jaejoong,his eyes is so scary it looks like he could kill someone. Bom started to affraid and forget her promise with chaerin.

 

"cl-rooo wait wait!! hold on!!"

 

aigooo that man is so scary! he's so scaryyy!

 

But Jay then see bom and her friends. He notice it's bom and talk to Jaejoong.

 

"hey aren't you the girl from yesterday? Am I right? YA nickhun is it her right?"

 

"hmm I think so.."

 

"why she's here?"

 

"pssst bom that guy is hot you know..." cl then murmur when she saw jay.

 

"what do you want?" suddenly jaejoong approached bom,hara,and CL.

 

"emmm... ha ha.." bom then look to cl and hara with scared face.

 

"GO AWAY"

 

EEEHHH?

 

"move and stay away from me!"

 

DARN MY BODY WON'T MOVE,OTTOKEOO

 

"hey jaejoong what's up with you?" said nickhun while smiling to us.

 

"JAY! TAKE THIS GIRL AWAY FROM ME" Jaejoong still look with cold face. But even Jay is shock with Jaejoong word.

 

"YA! Do you own this road? You don't even own this place so don't tell me what to do!!"

 

aaah now I know why jaejoong act that way hmph...you know our leader likes when you act that way. He said those thing to see your reaction,hmm you Kim Jaejoong

 

Suddenly Jaejoong laugh so hard and then leaving them. Nickhun,Jay,and their gang follow him too.

 

"what? why you're laughing? kim jaejoong go back here! hey stop!! where do you think you're go??!"

 

"bommieee stop! stop you paboo!" Dara hold bom hand when she try to catch jaejoong.

 

"ARGHHH I HATE THAT GUY!! FREAKING PSYCHO!"

 

"come on bom calm down" said Cl when they're in cafe in front of VX school. She give bom a mineral water.

 

"you think I can calm down? I'm so pissed off right now! how dare he humiliating me like that! ARGHHHH!!!"

 

"CL-roo lift bom home before she do something stupid!"

 

"OKAY!"

 

Then,Dara and cl pulled bom hand so tight trying to get bom come back home while bom still yell and cursed to jaejoong.

 

CASS CLUB

 

Jaejoong and his friends is hangout in CASS club,it's where VX kids like to hangout in the night. He couldn't stop laughing everytime he remembered the things that happened before. Jay look at jaejoong face with weird expression.

 

"Hey jaejoong! wassup with you man? are you really gone crazy? nickhun what's wrong with this guy?"

 

"Hmm I think he really enjoyed today" said nickhun while smiling to the girls in the dance floor.

 

"he really like that girl? hmm no it can't be...." Jay murmured to himself and saw a very wide smile in jaejoong face.

 

"humpph it's cute...very cute.. Nickhun-ah.." Jaejong called nickhun.

 

"ah yes jjang?" nickhun smiled.

 

"you know what's her name?"

 

nickhun then call someone and asking a information about bommie, "hmm it seems her name is park bom jae.." he said while talking to phone.

 

"park bom? pretty name..."

 

"oh and this..this will give you headache jaejoong.."

 

"what? tell me"

 

"that girl..she's not seungri girlfriend,but actually she is his older sister. So it means that she's a Park Siwon from SM high little sister"

 

"WHAT PARK SIWON? THAT CRAZY DOG?" Jay gives them a very very weird face,more weird than usual.

 

"yes they even have similar names,Park bom and Park siwon.."

 

"haha you're kidding me right? so she's the girl that park siwon loves so much...that lady spring is her?" jaejoong murmured but then smiled and laugh.

 

wow she's the fabled princess from the rumours...she's the little princess that the crazy dog even forbid any guy get close to her....hmm

 

"Jaejoong!!! you hear nickhun right? siwon from SM high is our enemy I told you she wasn't good haha I'm glad this thing become clear before you make her as your girlfriend. Hey why you keep laughing? Ya kim jaejooong!!"

 

"ah sorry go have a drink,I treat you two tonight"

 

no way jaejoong are you even more interested now that she is the princess of SM high 'crazy dog'? jaejoong your opponent is no joke you know...hhhh