DOUBLE VISION

STUCK WITH EACH OTHER

 

 

"Then be my woman...."

 

"What if I refuse?" I ask back

"why would you?"

"I have no reason to accept that.."

"then you don't....like me?"

"no,I don't!" I said that very brave. Geez he's just another weird guy who suddenly confess to me anyway.

"oh yeah? you won't regret this?" his face keep moving closer to mine.

"I-I don't think so...." I step back,keep stay away from him.

"okay... let's go guys! I don't like the type that play hard to get,hmm" suddenly jaejoong take this bag and go out from the room.

"Kim Jaejoong!!! what about my money?"

"Shut up Jay!!"

Then jaejoong and his two friends get out from the club. Suddenly people in the club start talking about me. I try to don't care and find where seungri again. But Seungri has leave the club too. Argh!!!! That paboo!!! I don't care!! Now I want to go home!

 

"wow jaejoong was rejected!"

"did she just rejected our jjang just now?"

"woah she's so strange.."

 

Park House

 

"aaaaaawww hyung it's hurt!! stop pulling my ears!"

When I read a magazine in my room I heard seungri voice in the living room, I decide to go to downstair to look at him. Then I see him with my oppa.

"why the hell do you keep hitting me?"

"just be quiet if you don't want to be hit again"

"ah oppa did you have a hard time finding him?" I ask siwon oppa in the end to find seungri,because after that annoying incident,I'm so lazy to find my pabo little brother.

"oh my guys find him so easily, bommie"

" ah thank you oppa~" I hug my oppa tight. Seungri rolled his eyes,seeing us.

"YA PARK SEUNRI YOU ALREADY AT HOME NOW HUH?!!!" suddenly my father voice come. He look at seungri with a very mad face. Try to avoid the violence I go to my room immediately.

 

"AW AW FATHER THAT'S HURT!!!! AIGOOO"

"This is your punishment because you skip the school again!! You punk!"

"father but noona skip the school tooo aisshhh!"

"yes but her teacher didn't call and mad at me you pabo! you trying to humiliate me,huh?! go to your room!! If I know you skip school again,I'll shave your hair and put you in the temple!!! arasso?!"

 

When seungri is in his room,I knock and try to come in to put some medicine. I know that when my father hit someone,it must be really hard. Well my father have dojo and teach taekwondo (and that's why I got my black belt) .

"Seungri-ah can I come in? I wanna give you medicine..."

"no noona you can't come! do you trying to help me after getting me into trouble?!"

"aishh that boy,I just trying to be nice with him!"

 

Suddenly siwon oppa comes out from his room,and he meet me.

"hey bommie how's seungri?"

"it is quite bad..."

"did he get hit a lot? he knows how dad wil act if he causing a trouble? aigoo.."

"but oppa,he quite this days,he must be very boring today..."

"hmmm... hey bomtori give me the medicine"

"eh?"

"we have to take care our little brother right? even though is annoying..."

Then I give him the medicine and he go to seungri room. I smiled when I heard my oppa yelled at him and try to put some medicine on him. Hmmm although they always fight but those two really care about each other :)

 

 

AT ANOTHER PLACE

 

"hey Kim Jaejoong,are you crazy?"

"what's up jay?"

"I know that you are a player but still... Jaejoong!!"

"you're noisy jay"

I keep thinking that girl face. Eh,so she don't like me,huh... But still she was pretty cute. Hmm...let's see if you can reject me twice...

 

"hey nickhun what's wrong with jaejoong today?" jay ask nickhun,because jaejoong seems different today.

"what?"

"yeah he smiling a lot.."

"eeeh you really don't know? It's when he found someone that he like.." nickhun chukled.

"then he was being serious abot the girl before? geez"

"eh why jay? but she's pretty cute right?"

"YA! do you think that is cute?" jay still remember that girl face when she ignore and yell to him.

"well,maybe jaejoong find that interesting..hmm let's wait and see how will our leader act from now..."

 

Hmmmm Kim Jaejoong what will you gonna do about that special girl? I think this would be fun :)