Present Day Flashbacks

The Stalker

SIWON POV

 

 

 

 

Ring Ring..............Ring Ring

 

 

"Hello?" I said in a very happy mood. Saturdays always make me happy. Especially the sunny warm ones. I hate the cold and rainy ones. Might as well be a Monday then. "Siwon.........it's me Hyuna." What I heard paralyzed me. It sent chills down my back.

It triggered the last few years to be played back in a sequence like at the beginning of Rihanna's Russian Roulette music video. All fast forwarded. I hung up the phone. Closed my blinds. Turned off the lights and put myself in a fetal position. My knees poking me in the eyes and my Armani jeans became soaked in a salty liquid secreting from eyeballs.

"She found me!" I whispered and cried even louder.

 

 

 

Ring Ring...................Ring Ring

 

 

 

The light from my phone became the only light in my bedroom. It was her. Wanting to FaceTime like we used to. Before I broke up with her. Before she started stalking me. I mustered up all the man in me to get up and turn the phone face down.

The ringing stopped. BEEP BEEP!!! She sent me a text message. I picked up the phone and checked it. It was a video sent from her. I was so scared that I had actually pissed myself...............but I didn't know it yet.

 

 

 

I played the video

 

 

 

"Hey Wonnie! I really miss you. I've been checking up on you. When are you going to come back. I miss you.....Dougie (Yes Minzies dog) hasn't been the same without you." She walked to her bathroom and showed me the contents of her bathtub. I was gagging at the sight. It was Dougie. He was almost dead. You could barely see him breathing. He was dressed in his favorite outfit. The Prada parka and the LV booties. Blood was leaking out from his stomach. Then another series of flashbacks started.

Me playing with him, caring for him. What a happy dog I though smiling at myself. Didn't get into any trouble at a all. Then the video cut her driving in her car.

"And here is my new favorite hang out spot." I pissed myself again. It was my house. My address. I could see myself from the second story window putting on my T-shirt. My back was facing the window though.

That must've been how I missed her. Then the video ended. All of a sudden I felt this wetness between my legs. Did I really piss myself twice. And there was this wetness on my face too. Now it was streaming down into the corner of my mouth. I wiped it away and I changed into new clothes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 HYUNA POV 

"Life has changed since you left baby. My whole worlds upside down." She whispered as she hugged the picture into her .

"I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me. Papar Paparazzi. Baby there's no other superstar you know that I'll be. Papar Paparazzi. Promise I'll be kind. But I won't stop until that boy is mine. Baby you'll be famous chase you down until you love me. Papar Paparazzi." She sang as she drifted into another tear filled sleep.