Don't Touch Him

Complicated Life

Stop ... get me out of here! Suffocating’, cried a little boy crying.

Here very dark, get me out!’, He shouted shaking. He was in dark room and cramped without ventilation holes, making his difficult to breathe.

Ren woke up after hearing the sound of sobbing and asking for help from below. Yes, Minhyun fidgeted in his sleep and cry. Ren raised his eyebrow and down slowly from his bed. After reaching Minhyun’s bed, he slowly shakes Minhyun. “Sto-stop! Please let me go”, he cried. “Minhyun-ssi, gwenchana?”, whispered Ren shaking Minhyun’s body.

What is he dreaming?’, Thought Ren, because Minhyun look very miserable and start to sweat.

“Minhyun!”, Ren being impatient and yell. Make Minhyun’s eyes widened and he gasped. “Re-Ren”, he said breathlessly. “What's going on?”, Ren asked, wrinkling his brow. “You're disturbing my sleep”, muttered Ren.

Minhyun hold his head, trying to make him calm. Ren shook his head and intended to go. Ren was surprised when his sleeve pulled by Minhyun.

“Mwoya?!”, Shouted Ren. “Don’t go”, Minhyun said with trembling hands. Ren felt guilty and sat beside him. “Don’t go”, Minhyun said again with a quivering voice. “Jah, forget your nightmares and sleep!”, Ren said firmly ordered him to lie down. Minhyun followed him and closed his eyes.
 

“But don’t leave me”, pleaded Minhyun holding Ren’s hands. “Arrasso, you kiddo!”, Mocked Ren with a flushed face. ‘He was still shaking’, Ren thought patting Minhyun’s shoulder slowly, making him quiet and go back to sleep. Ren was very tired then he slept in the same place with Minhyun.
 

The next day ...
 

Aron who slept in the next room, wake first. “Where are they?”, Aron thought looking for Minhyun and Ren. Although this is Sunday, Aron wonder why Ren didn’t wake him up. Aron opened the door slowly and was amazed at the sight before him.


“Ouch, so sweet”, he said, pleased. Ren slept using Minhyun’s arms as his cushion and Minhyun slept while facing Ren. And their faces were very close distance. Aron giggled and initiatively take his phone. Black Aron was appeared as he took some photos from that sight. “Let this two angels sleep together”, murmured Aron and sneak out.


TING TONG
 

After Aron heard the bell rang, he sullen. He rubbed his neck lazy and opened the door, see whose came to visit. ‘, they just disturb’, Aron thought furrowed his brow.


JR and Baekho. JR looks back at Aron, he was attracted with him. “Hyung, where is Ren?”, Asked Baekho took off his shoes and go at will.


“Ah, he still slept”, Aron said grabbed Baekho’s hand. “Wae?”, Baekho asked sarcastically because Aron counter him to came into Ren’s room. JR paused looking at them, jealous. “Ren is very tired, don’t him”, Aron said, smiling awkwardly. Baekho furrowed his brow and get his hands off. “Strange”, Baekho ignore Aron’s words and immediately opened the door.


Baekho astonished at the sight before him. Aron just sighed while JR laughed. Baekho was boiling and pulling Ren to get up. “Nngh!”, Ren murmured when Baekho pulled him harsh. “Mwoeyo?”, Asked Ren groggy and irritated.

 

“Baekho-yah, you ruin the atmosphere”, mocking JR grin. “Agreed”, Aron said hold JR’s shoulder. JR just stared at Aron, make Aron take his hand off feel uncomfortable. “Are you sleeping together?”, Baekho shouted upset plus jealous. Ren who isn’t fully awake after hear Baekho’s question, his eyes widened and looking at who is sleeping next to him, Hwang Minhyun.


“A-aniyo!”, Ren shouted and pushed Baekho until he fall. Minhyun awakened Ren’s shouting voice and staring innocently at all people who gathered in his room. “Why are you all here?”, Asked Minhyun scratching his head. Ren get out of bed and tied his hair, of course, hiding his face that turning red.


“Looking at the beautiful scenery”, JR said winked. “Ah, you too much”, Minhyun said tried to sit down and rubbed his eyes. Baekho’s eyes rounded to hear Minhyun’s words. Somehow he grabbed Minhyun by the collar. Ren shocked and hit Baekho’s head hard.


“I asked Ren to sleep with me, no more”, continued Minhyun evaporated. “Yeah, he looked so miserable and ... hmmph”, Ren’s words interrupted by Minhyun who cover his mouth. “Don’t tell them if I had a bad dream!”, whispered Minhyun. Ren pouted. “He got fever and I help him”, Ren said lying.

Baekho pissed off and pulled Ren away from Minhyun. “Stay away from Ren”, Baekho pouted. “Shut up! You such a guard dog”, sneered Ren pushed Baekho and walked into the kitchen.

 

“Ren, make pasta for me!”, Aron shouted and run to Ren who is busy in the kitchen. Ren just give him a glare and sigh. “No pasta here, if you want it, buy pasta at mini mart”, Ren said as he wear blue apron with pink heart. Aron chuckled and pointed at Ren’s apron. “What?”, Ren asked furrowed his brow. “That’s too cute”, Aron started to tease. Ren pissed off as he clenched his fist. “I will just give you cereal without milk”, Ren said make Aron flinched. “That’s too mean!”, Aron sneered and left. “Ask Minhyun to accompany you”, Ren said and shoo him.

 

Aron make his way to MinRen’s room, need to find Minhyun. He just found JR and Baekho. “Where is he?”, Aron asked rubbed his neck. “Who? Minhyun?”, Baekho asked sarcastically. Aron nodded. “He was showering”, Baekho replied. “Ah, Baekho-yah, can you accompany me?”, Aron asked. JR just stared and didn’t say anything. “Where?”, Baekho asked. “Mini mart, Ren commanded me to buy some pasta”, Aron sighed as his hand on his hips.

 

“No, I will watch them carefully, just go with JR, he is free”, Baekho said shoo him. Aron gulped and looked at JR. “Would you accompany me?”, he said while smile awkwardly. JR just shrugged and smile. “Of course”, he said. “Don’t bother Ren and Minhyun, Baekho yah”, JR said stick his tongue out and grabbed Aron’s hand, leaving a guard dog alone.

 

JR smile happily as he still holding Aron’s hand tightly. That just made Aron felt uncomfortable and a bit embarrassed. “JR”, Aron said nervously. JR looked at him with ‘hmm’. “Would you let my hand off?”, Aron said after coughing. JR let Aron’s hand off and looked away. “We are here”, Aron said to remove the awkward atmosphere and open the door.

 

Aron thought for a while, which one that he needs to buy. The delicious one. “Here is the best”, JR said recommend one of the pasta. Aron a bit surprised and didn’t know what to say. “Re-really? le-let’s buy this”, Aron said hurriedly and rush to the cashier. JR just shook his head and followed him.

^.^.^.^.^.^

“Thanks for the food”, Aron and Baekho cried simultaneously. Minhyun and JR stay silent while Ren stand up and wash the dishes. “Yah, wash your own plate”, Ren said sarcastically while he wipe his wet hands and after that left. Minhyun just obey and washed it. Also JR and Aron, Baekho feel so lazy and put it everywhere he wanted. Ren came and kicked Baekho’s back angrily. “Clean that or I will kill you!”, Ren warned as he sent Baekho a death glare.

“Baekho-yah, let’s go home”, JR said dragged Baekho with force. “Bu-but”, Baekho didn’t want to leave this time. “There is Minhyun and Aron who will protect him”, JR said. Ren shook his head. “I’m the one who protect them”, Ren said. “Yeah, yeah, you are the stronger”, Aron mocked. Minhyun just read his book calmly. “Kajja”, JR said and dragged Baeko out. “Don’t touch Ren! Hwang Minhyun!”, Baekho shouted from a far.

When I touch him?’,

-to be continued-

Sorry for the late update, sorry for the short update, sorry for my bad grammar

i will disappeared for a week (maybe) i need to study for university entrance exa *crying*

Don't forget to comment and also subscribes!

I LOVE YOU