Lovey Dovey?

Complicated Life

Ren sleep alone without any because JR and Baekho was buying food in the cafeteria. Seungcheol, chairman of the Tempest gang came and kicked Ren’s chair with a rough. Ren rubbed his eyes with a look of annoyance.

“Ren!”, he cried. “Mwohae ~?”, Ren said, scratching his head and still semi-conscious. “I heard your mother was married to Mr. Hwang the rich man”, he said. “Yeah, then?”, Ren asked smiled. “You are getting richer, why would you go to school here?”, Seungcheol asked raising his voice and some of students who follow him laughed.

“Haha”, Ren just reply with a laughing stock because he was still very sleepy. “Ah, you're not in the care of your mother, she throw you”, sneered Seungcheol. Ren who hear the word ‘throw’ up and grabbed Seungcheol by the collar give him a firing stare.

“Then you do? You're a child of number five richest people in Korea, why even you go to school here?”, cursed Ren caressed Seungcheol’s cheek. “I-it's up to me! Going to school anywhere else”, He said blushing and slap Ren’s hand. “Hehe, you chose this school because you're stupid right? Your parents just pay it and it has made you pass”, scoffed Ren.


Seungcheol biting his lower lip and push Ren hard causing Ren's back hit the end of the table. ‘Argh! ! My back still hurt’, thought Ren groaned in pain. Seungcheol who see Ren’s lax quickly hitting his face, making his cheeks and lips were wounded and bleeding. Ren upset and kicked Seungcheol’s stomach until he fell to the floor.

Ren now looks like a bloodthirsty devil because of his sleep being disturbs, he gave Seungcheol punch in the face repeatedly. Once satisfied, he throws Seungcheol to his err ‘left-handed’. Seungcheol winced in pain. “Huh! Wait for my revenge!”, Seungcheol cried while the others threaten helped him up and leave away from Ren. Ren blew his bangs and hold his back.
 

“Aargh”, He moaned in pain. He wiped the blood that flowed from his lips roughly. “Ren?”, Baekho come up with a worried face and help Ren to sit. “Thanks”, Ren said held his pain. “Who?”, Asked JR wiped the blood that was dripping with a tissue. “The spoiled child”, Ren said with mocking smile.


“Then what happen to your back?”, Baekho said ever see Ren’s back. “There is nothing”, Ren mumbling. Baekho furrowed his brow and carrying Ren with force. “YAH! KANG BAEKHO!”, Ren yelled as he felt the man didn’t deserve to carry on. JR laughed and just follow his friends to the nurse.


~ ~ ~

“Damn! Where did you get this wound?”, Shouted Baekho shocked to see bruises on Ren’s back. “Noisy”, Ren curse didn’t answer Baekho’s question. “Ren, if there is a problem you should quickly contact us”, JR continued. “Arrasso”, Ren said pissed off and nodded. “Well, I'm done”, said a teacher who has completed to treat Ren’s wound.

“Aish, why all people love to hit my face?”, Ren murmured when he saw his face full of plaster and bandages. “Because your face is too beautiful”, scoffed Baekho. Ren directly pinch Baekho’s stomach. “A-argh! I-I'm joking!”, Baekho screamed in pain and rubbing his stomach. “I'm going home”, Ren said took his purse. “We are among you to take you home”, Baekho said. “NO NEED!”, Ren shouted and left. “Mwoya ~”, JR and Baekho same indignation.


At home...
 

Ren opened the door by kicking it. “Aigo, It’s frustrating!”, Ren complained and untied his hair. He walked to the mirror and touches his cheek. “My beautiful face was stained”, Ren muttered upset. He paused and went to his room.

Ren’s smiles radiated from his lips at the sight of Minhyun accept the results of his work last night. That Star’s replica is now in the glass box.

But I wonder, who gave it to Minhyun?’, Thought Ren.
More and more annoyed to thought it!’, Ren stamped his foot on the floor and walked into the kitchen.

Cupcakes?’, He giggled and took the cupcakes that aren’t Minhyun eat in the refrigerator. “Oh?”, Ren shut his mouth, amazed to see yesterday's cupcakes are now the only remaining intact 2 pieces. Ren shook his head.


Aron-hyung’, Ren thought as he sighed. Ren changed his views to the front door after hearing the knob open. Minhyun got home earlier than usual. Ren doesn’t care Minhyun and back busy in the kitchen, cooking food for his self.
 

“Kimchi fried rice, galbijim? I make too much”, Ren muttered and thought for a moment. He scratched his head that doesn’t itchy. “Let's just say it with my brother”, Ren said and running looking toward Minhyun. Ren opened the door slowly and smirked when he saw Minhyun are in bed, reading a book.

“Minhyun-ssi”, called Ren. "Hmm?", Asked Minhyun without removing his eyes from the book. “Let's eat together”, Ren said pulled Minhyun’s hair upset. “Awh! I don’t ... “, Minhyun’s words stopped after hearing his stomach singing. Ren smirking.

Minhyun face looks flushed and it seems he is being held in embarrassment. “Naïve!”, Ren laughed. Minhyun just shut up and his face getting reddened. “Can you say what is in your heart? Huh?”, Ren pulled Minhyun’s hand, making him change the position of lying to sitting. “If you hungry say it! If you hate say it!”, Ren yelled as he continued to hold his laughter.


Minhyun are upset and embarrassed he can’t take it anymore and eventually explode as well. “Okay! I'm hungry and I want to eat!”, Minhyun said. “Hihihihi!”, Ren’s laugh became louder as he hit the mattress intrigued. “Shut up!”, Minhyun yelled with his face still flushed. Minhyun's eyes widened to see Ren's lips and cheeks hurt. “Kajja”, Ren said was still laughing and pulling Minhyun to the table.


The atmosphere became calm when they began to devour the food. Minhyun fleet Ren a glance. “Wae?”, asked Ren who aware that Minhyun was watching him. “Err .. your face”, Minhyun said a bit whispering. “Oh this is the result of a fight, no big deal”, Ren said wave his hand. Minhyun back to silent and devouring his food.

 

“Thank you”, Minhyun whispered. Ren smiles happy and intend to tease Minhyun. “What? I didn’t hear you, can you repeat that?”, Ren said. “Thank you”, Minhyun talked again. “Pardon?”, Ren asked as he teased and make his face close to Minhyun. “Thank you for fixing that replica!”, Shouted Minhyun. Ren burst of laughter.
 

“Guerae, hyung”, Ren said patted Minhyun’s shoulder. “Hyung?”, Asked Minhyun furrowed his brow. “Yeah, though we differ only a few months but you are my hyung”, Ren said, smiling brightly. “I feel so old, call me with Minhyun”, Minhyun commaned after sipping water. “Okay! Yah! You do the dishes!”, Ren started his rough language again. Minhyun hissed but will to clean it all.


~ ~ ~


“Hwang Minhyun!”, Ren shouted over to Minhyun, who was busy washing dishes. “Why are you so long?”, Ren protested. Minhyun looks awkward with the dishes and soap. “Hell! You can’t wash?”, cried Ren can’t believe. Minhyun shook his head. Ren sighed with his hand on his hips. “You pour the soap into the plate, and use a sponge to scrub the dirty dishes”, Ren said snatched the plate from Minhyun’s hands Minhyun. “Like this”, continued Ren gives an example.
 

“That was easy!”, Minhyun selfishness emerged. “Geez!”, Ren was deliberately splashed water on Minhyun’s face. “Yah!”, Minhyun wiping his wet face and throw soap into Ren’s face as revenge.


“A-argh, my eyes! Damn you!”, Ren screamed when a soap fell into his eyes. Minhyun feel sorry and intend to help. But he doesn’t help wiping with a tissue or hands but instead he poured a glass of water to Ren’s head. Made Ren certainly startled and drenched.


“HWANG MINHYUN!!!”, Shouted Ren upset because he feel cheated. He intends to hit Minhyun’s head but because Minhyun higher than Ren, Minhyun successfully holding Ren’s hand. Ren who tried to fight even stepped on the sleeper (?) and fell together with Minhyun.


“Ouch”, Ren groaned holding his head. Ren's eyes widened upon seeing who is on the bottom. Ren make Minhyun be his base where they landed and now their faces was so close, just need 1 cm more likely they'll kiss. Ren got up straight awkwardly with a flushed face. “So-sorry”, Ren shouted and bolted into the room. Minhyun silent and holding his chest.


‘Damn! What is this feeling?!’, Ren muttered patted his cheek.


Minhyun still silent as a statue his life seems left again after what had happened.
 

‘Hell’, he thought with a flushed face.
 

To be continued
 

Jah, up here this chapter~

sorry for the short update ><

sorry for my bad grammar

please comments *cried*